Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:30 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

Daniel smiled delightfully at her contagiously delightful giggle. He sighed, still with a coy smile on his face. "Well.. if you must know," the angel boy said, starting a joke that told half the truth, answering her question, "I actually Am an Alien... if some sorts. A kind that has white feathered wings, does all sorts of heavenly things, and has this impossibly handsome physical appearance." Danny ended with a wink and a laugh, hopefully having her react in a similar way. The way he said it, he spoke in a playful 'Im-Kidding-and-This-Is-A-Joke' voice, so he could possibly shove some disbelief into Okami and tell the truth at the same time.

||iiBUMP
|| Out.Of.Candii: ||

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:37 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She stared at him, "So you are an angel...." she stared at him with a unbelievably cute face..

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

Danny swallowed hard and his eyes widened-- Not because she had figured out his dastardly secret, but because he couldn't handle her beauty. He'd be whispering curses if they wouldn't actually curse someone. The next thing he noticed was that he should shut his slightly opened mouth and quit nibbling on his tongue before he started drooling. Or bleeding. "Yeah, I guess you figured it out!" He choked out, his voice hoarse from swallowing dryness. "Hey, wanna get out of here? Its a little chilly isn't it?" Daniel smiled at her, not really minding that his secret was out. All the times before, he thought something terrible would happen: he would be sent back to the heavens, or the person who found out would have to get their memory erased, or something ridiculous like that. All he was worried about now was staying with Okami as long as possible.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

she smiled,"Um okay.." she smiled. not knowing where Danny was going to be taking her but she really didnt mind.."So where are we going?"

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
User Image

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

"Your choice this time," Danny smiled, giving her options of the closest places so she wouldnt have to walk far, "Movies, Park, Mall?" Daniel doesnt know why he suggested mall, but he supposed she would be into that type of thing. Shopping... girls like that, right? He wouldn't mind anything if he was with her though. Plus Danny could possibly run into some friends and show off that he was hanging with a beautiful girl.

||iiBUMP

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

"Hmm..." She said stretching, looking at the street.. "Um...well let's...Mall?"
she sheepishly smiled at him with a faint little blush to it.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:33 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny returned the soft smile, and gladly lead the way. "Sure! Anything for you." The angel's voice was soft and casual, yet happy and cool, graceful. Since the mall was a few blocks down from their previous stop, there was room for a conversation. "So, What's a fine girl like yourself doin' around the city? You look more like.. a.. princessy... native.. kind of girl. No offense or anything, you just seem like you could have a wild side. Yet fancy and royal at the same time.. Haha." Daniel ended his spiel with a nervous laugh, hoping he didn't offend her or anything. Stuffing his hands in his pockets, shoulders up, Danny walked lazy-like and loose. It suited his style though, acting rebellious, just on the border lines of breaking his permanent morals.

||iiBUMP
|| Out.Of.Candii: Heeey Dude smile
I changed the picture, it seemed too young and innocent for the way I was making him act.
And i found this song on youtube somehow and wanted to keep it,
but IDK HOW TO GET IT ON MY PROFILE! so I'm keeping it here until then~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw8pcxE6U9k&feature=related||

||❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami smiled,"I like Humans.. They are interesting. Also, Yes i am a princess.I Come here to get away from home, or i like sitting in the fields just to relax and listen to the Forrest.. the wind, the flower, the river, animals," she sat there staring at the sky for a while." Oh im sorry." She kind of blushed a little looking down.

((OOC: Um go to edit profile and add media maybe?"))  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

" No, it's fine. It's cute how you talk..All soft and..." Danny continued walking, interpreting what she had just said. Then he took a double take. "WAIT, what the fu-... Fudge... You're a princess?!?!??!" Forbidden to curse, Danny twisted his tongue at last minute, slightly breaking the feeling of shock in his voice. "I've been hanging out with a princess.. I ate ice cream with a princess... I BUMPED INTO A PRINCESS!!" He ran his slim fingers through his hair, the other hand covering his mouth. This was SICK! He was hanging with Royalty! Some people would think of him not to be too surprised by spending time with an earthly King's daughter, when he was technically related to God. But still, growing up in an ordinarily crowded smog-filled city, this was a bump in the road of his life. A nice, hot, excitingly royal bump.

Then another thing occurred to him. "Why'd you say.. 'Humans'...?" People never really called other people by their own race... Unless...

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: Yeah... That only works on "Classic" mode apparently ): ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami looked at him and smiled, "Well since you admitted to being an Angel i guess i should admit..." she grabbed his hand and pulled him into alley-way and then sighed,"I am a Wolf demon.. I am also the princess of my tribe as well... that wasn't a lie i am. I come here to get away from my problem....."She looked down...

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Ahhhhh, demon. This makes no sense, at all... Danny thought to himself, the girl before him seemingly quite innocent and timid for a Wolf Demon..
The first image to come into his mind was a fierce female, out going and unafraid, kind of like him. It was as if their personalities were switched. The idea made him chuckle, just a tad bit. It was so ironic.
There was no problem with this Wolf Demon though, she was fine just the way she was. "What problem?"
Danny took a glance behind them, then in front, examining the small circumference. "Let's come out of the alley though, it's not really safe." the flirtatious boy slipped his hand to the small of her back, gently pushing her towards the sidewalk, standing close as if he was her guardian protector. He could be though, if he wanted to. Was that allowed? To guard a demon from 'sins'? Isn't that all they did? Not this one.. I think?

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: Actually, keep posting I'll try sneaking another reply ;3 ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:13 pm
Lexxi-Blood-Diamond

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

She let him she kind of shivered when he put his hand on the small of her back she mumbled quietly and there was a bit of sadness to her voice as well.
"I am betrothed to a filthy Demon, not an honorable one a filthy pig who only wants his tribe to get stronger and for status, and he doesn't even love me.."
She was looking down, "We have been engaged since we were little and all the times that i have tried to grow to love him he always told me that his love for me was like glass.. its there but there is always something else behind it...."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 am
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"What? You're betrothed? That's like.. Getting married right??" A small wave of pain and jealousy hit his heart like a sting. Jealousy was a sin, so it was forcibly kept to a minimum by his God. Thankfully.
They continued their journey to the mall, soon coming to an end as they reached its block. But the conversation would not end. "And it's arranged?" his eyebrows slightly creased outwardly downwards, and a little pout formed in his eyes. He tried not to show it though. Angels were bad at lying.
The blue boy walked into the mall with the princess, hands in his pockets and his back arched in a slumpy position, his confusion and depression visible to the naked eye. But his expression could confuse one to be irritated, tired, or just one of those lazy nonchalant people who always got on other people's nerves.
Even when his friends walked by, whistling and hooting to playfully tease, Danny didn't react with anything more than a return of eye contact, or a casual raise of the brow instead of a formal greet.
Trying to get his mind off the current topic, Daniel looked at a girl's dress store. It happened to be a bridal gown shop. Not the best helper but it gave him something to talk about. "You gonna buy something? I'll pay if you want." he obviously attempted to sound normal, but broke off at the end with a sigh. He couldn't help it, barely able to meet Okami's eyes without worrying her with the sadness in his own.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Candii: Sorry;/ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:10 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

she nodded quietly,"Yeah... it is exactly that" She sighed and then looked at Danny. She saw the expression in his face.Okami looked down at her feet.
She didn't know what to say now, after some silence she was going to ask him what was wrong, but he asked the paying question and she looked at him, "You would do that?..Well i dont know..." she looked down feeling childish.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff