The Giving Ninja

Quotable Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:36 am
Digital Fiend

Earrings can be too heavy? Why do they make them then?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 am
The Giving Ninja
Digital Fiend

I don't know why they're made myself, but they can be heavy. They're uncomfortable and stretch out the ears in my experience of my friend's.

If I run in them, it hurts. So, I don't wear them.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Marnomy

Pure-hearted Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 pm
i got my ears pierced when i was in elementary school, and my mom took me to those crappy earring places in the middle of the mall.
they used a piercing-thingie gun, so it was uneven/not centered.
they also got infected, so i had to let em close.

i want to get them pierced again though (: i like the look of slightly dangly earrings~!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

Personally, I don't wear earring much any more. You can usually find clip-on earrings that still looks good. It's just that you have a wider range when you have pierced ears.

I've actually had to get my ears pierced twice. The first time, I got both. But one ear got infected. I had to take out the earring and let it close up and get it re-pierced. After that, my other ear got infected and had to do what we did with the other ear.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm
The Giving Ninja
Digital Fiend

User Image

Some people like it that way. I don't like them too heavy. It feels like it can rip through my ear. I do have these nice Shuriken earrings for Naruto that I like to wear that are fairly light.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:17 pm
nearly eighteen here, and i don't want them.
i'm not a jewelry person in general.
i have several necklaces sitting in a box that's gathering dust up on a high shelf, since that's how much i wear jewelry

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Lucidly

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm
I asked for piercings when I was a kid and got my ears pierced at 6. I took care of them myself and had no problems.

I'd say they are definitely worth it. I find that I like wearing earrings more than other types of jewellery. They seem more fun, I guess?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm
I think so ^_^ There are lots of different cute styles of earrings to try out. I couldn't imagine myself without pierced ears, haha  

yay_its_molly

Tipsy Girl

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 pm
Totally worth it. Except for all the bracelets on my right hand, earrings are probably my main accessory. Even if you only like crochet and feather earrings, there's a huge variety within those that you can wear and change out every day and match with all kinds of outfits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I always put earrings in when I go out.
I prefer the cute small stud kind though. oxo

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:16 pm
I personally think it's worth it to get the lobes done, I also have my cartilage done and it hurt but still worth it. (lobes don't hurt)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:00 pm
well some people like myself have really sensitive ears making it difficult to find earrings that dont feel like they're melting your earlobes from the inside out. Yes They do make "sensitive solutions" but even then they can hurt I even let my ears close up because i was wasting my money on painful earrings. I'm not trying to scare you I'm just telling you to be weary before you decide to let someone punch holes in your ears. Best of luck to you whatever your decision is  

dorkpride

Beloved Bibliophile

19,900 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Building the Army 50

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:09 pm
I actually have about four earrings on my left ear and three on my right.
I would say more but I actually got my ear lobes re done mainly because the first ear piercing came out uneven. I got my first ear piercing when I was a baby and the love being pierced just grew for me from earrings to facial and all.
Um... So if you find some nice earring you like then its worth it. Honestly, I find all my piercings worth it mainly because piercings are my way of accepting myself so yea... For me its hard to find nice earrings but when I find it worth it smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:15 am
Depends on the person, if you don't want them pierced get clip on. I do think it's worth it. I have multiple piercings.  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:13 pm
I think they are. And if you decide its not for you depending on the person, it will close up eventually. You can always get studs which are tiny which are the only ones I wear unless they're the small hoops. And not all earring are heavy! If you wear heavy earring its going to stretch the hole and cause your ears to sag. I say they’re worth it because you wouldn’t have to go through the struggle of finding clip-ons  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff