Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] In the Beginning... (p6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 pm
Shun wasn't too certain about this class quite frankly. It wasn't just because Mitsu wasn't quite back to normal. It was partially because he had a feeling reading and writing will be involved. At least it didn't sound like something that would include hazards. Even so, getting her out and about was important, he felt.

The Reaper walked into the room, looking worn and tired, with the lycan in tow. Quietly, he looked around the classroom, to see who was around out of curiosity. There were a few new faces, whom he regarded warily. The recent spur of events had him more cautious of strangers than normal, but he wasn't going to be accusing anyone outright. Not here. There was also Amphi, he noticed.. who had been one of the other captives of the hunters. She looked well enough. He wouldn't be too surprised if she needed a little more recovery time as with his wolf.

In any case, he didn't linger at the doorway for long, and went on to lead Mitsu to an empty seat and sat down beside her.

"..You may need to help me in this class..." he muttered quietly to her.

The Reaper soon paused as he heard Danny's call to Lou.

... Lou was friends with Titus?

He supposed he shouldn't be surprised. Well. Actually. He was surprised Titus had any friends at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:20 pm
Mitsu walked in immediately after Shun, wide eyes taking in the class and its setting. It had taken a bit of convincing but finally she left the safety of her room to rejoin the outside world. The messenger bag in her arms was something she had found in her room, hopefully it had supplies that she would need because she had failed to check it prior to coming. It just seemed important to have a backpack of some sort.

Every face was a stranger, though she noticed a few familiar ones from the rescue party. Currently there were no names to go with those faces but maybe that would change?

"Help?" Mitsu asked taking the seat Shun had shown her to. "What kind of help?" She leaned in closer so that she could whisper. "If its about the subject I don't think I can help you. I don't know what class we are in..." She admitted.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm
"Class is something about creation stories," he said quietly before Shun's tone dropped as well as he didn't entirely like to admit what it was he needed help with.

"Reading. Writing," he muttered under his breath. It was something that hadn't needed to be brought up back at her room.

"If you're up to it, go ahead and talk to some of the others. Just... stay away from the vampire the fire demon was speaking to."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm
"Stories?" Okay that was manageable. Mitsu almost look baffled when Shun said he needed help with reading and writing, staring at the reaper for a long moment before she simply nodded. "O..okay."

When he said for her to talk to the others Mitsu nodded looking around to room a little. Who to talk to. Did she know..or had she known any of them? In any case she was probably going to need some paper and a pencil if this class involved writing and stories.

Setting her bag on the desk Mitsu opened the flap to search. She found a notebook first off and set it aside and continued to search until she found a pencil. Or at least what she thought was a pencil. It wiggled and hissed as soon as she touched it causing Mitsu to draw her hand back quickly, staring into her bag with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 pm
Seeing that look she gave him, Shun shifted uncomfortably and glanced away. She was judging him for it, he felt.

"Dyslexia," he muttered as an explanation, before looking back to her when she seemed to be struggling with.. something. He had heard a hiss, but he wasn't sure what the problem was.

"Is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 pm
WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? If it wasn't hot hooters from the prom! Still asking about his friend tits. Ah, what a sweet ghoul... If not completely stupid.

"Alas, my lady." The boil sat up, his legs finally tucking under the desk. "I will always be searching for Tits." Anyone else listening in would probably understand the context he was speaking from. Funny how only the person he was addressing wouldn't understand his meaning. He liked how that worked out.

"Tits and I share such a special bond, but they are always rushing away from me, when all I want to do is hold them... Tell them it will be alright. What cruel fate!" the back of his hand rested against his forehead while the other remained tucked around him, a look of false agony overtaking his features. This was fun. Lou enjoyed school. he enjoyed it very much.

chimarii

--

Riyo's eyes had been keeping to the class, watching who walked in since there was nothing going on presently.

Oh... It was... Shun and Mitsu.

The ghoul looked back at her notebook, brows furrowing with thoughts on what to do. Did she say hi? Did she ignore the fact that she noticed?

Well... Shun had suggested she let the wolf ghoul decide.

Reluctantly, the cat demon raised an arm and gave the lycan a wave. If Riyo opened her mouth, she'd probably say something she regretted, right?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:58 pm
"What!" Danny said, completely distraught. She thought they rescued everyone in the room- did they miss someone? She shuddered to think some poor soul had been left on the island, all alone.

She frowned even deeper as Lou went on. Tits was someone special to him?! That meant he was like Rikki for her! Oh no. No no no. Poor Lou.

Danny couldn't even fathom it. "Oh no!" she said, "Lou don't worry, I promise we'll find them! We can ask Medea to help us ..."

She was already making plans to storm the hunter stronghold in search of Tits.

sexy cocaine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
Shun continued to hear the banter between Lou and Danny, and it soon became clear that Lou was not referring to Titus at all. Apparently the fire demon did not quite pick up on that fact. Hearing her get frantic, he placed a hand on his head.

"He's talking about breasts. Boobs."

He couldn't believe he had to correct that. And he was too busy facepalming to have noticed that Riyo was there waving to Mitsu.

Chimarii

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:12 pm
The fairy saw Riyo walk into the classroom, and gave the cat ghoul a hearty wave. "Hi Riyo!" She said cheerfully. "Are you here to learn about the beginning as well?" She hadn't spoken to her in a while, but the last time she had, Riyo wanted her to be nice, so she would.

Considering she had gotten her revenge, she was happy.

"How have you been?"

--------

Thanks to Lou's 'wake up' call, Poke's head snapped up and looked around blearily for any signs of the teacher, who would most likely punish her for sleeping in class. She didn't know many teachers here so it was best to assume they would all dissipate her upon a single glance.

But the teacher hadn't appeared, and she sighed, arms stretching backwards as she leaned into her chair with a yawn. It looked like a few others had turned up to this class as well.

The dragon ghoul caught sigh of Danny frowning in her direction. Since the last time she had seen the ghoul was in that lab, it was nice to see her looking well. But why was she frowning? Was it because she had fallen asleep? "uh...I was only resting my eyes?" She said to the fire demon. She had totally planned to wake up beforehand, really.

Seeing Mitsu and Shun however made her frown in concern. Her last meeting with the reaper had not gone well, and Mitsu had been out of it. But she looked fine now, right? And there was also Riyo, whom she had only seen at the beginning of the fight, and at the end when she had pretty much ignored the group.

"Hey, glad to see you guys are up and about" She waved to the three, waiting to see what their reaction was.

Lou she was intent on ignoring. Just gonna ignore the pain in the a** vampire who was intent on adding sex into everything and anything. Yes, this seemed like a great plan.

Chimarii

Sexy Cocaine

Blade Kuroda

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm
It took a little longer as Mitsu stared into the depths of her bag before she looked up at Shun and just closed the flap on the messenger bag. "No, nothing is wrong." She shook her head before movement caught her eye. The ghoul wasn't quick to shift but her tired eyes settled on Riyo and her waving hand. Briefly she seemed to consider what to do before she rose her hand in turn.

"Hi. I saw you during the rescue right?" She regarded the feline for a moment before she dropped her hand. "I was a little out of it then." Though she still looked a little out of it now. "But thank you for coming for me."

And Poke was in next greeting her along with everyone else. Mitsu smiled though nervously as she waved at the dragon. So many people to remember. "Hi, P...Pock?" She looked to Shun to see if she had gotten the name right.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:13 pm
When Mitsu spoke up, that was when Shun noticed Riyo there. It wasn't just her either. Poke had shown up. The Reaper regarded the female dragon a little warily, recalling what she had said and whatnot when they were returning home. At first he just sort of nodded to her, but then glanced to the lycan when she tried to get her name right.

"Poke," he corrected.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Medea? The fine lookin' horselady? Mmmm. "You're too kind, my well-endowed beauty." The boil cooed, taking the ghoul's hand in his own. "We shall find Tits toge-"

And then Shun ruined it.

The boil paused, his lips tugging into a straight line as he looked over to the reaper. "Look everyone! It's the party pooper, come to take a dump in all of our fun!" The boil announced to the masses of the classroom, pointing to Shun accusingly. Then he turned back to Danny. "My love knows many names, but rest assured they are the apple of my eyes." Or melons. Any fruit but grapes would do, really.

chimarii

---

Riyo turned back to Astra temporarily, raising an eyebrow to her question. "No, I'm here to study the inside of my eyelids like all the other schmucks. Of course I'm here to learn about that." Ugh. If Riyo had a pumpkin seed for every stupid, obvious question she was asked, the ghoul wouldn't have to worry about dough for the rest of her days. "I'm as well as to be expected." Which wasn't really an answer at all, but considering the feline was always in a foul mood...

Aaaand Astra wouldn't be getting the question courtesy back. Riyo had turned back to Mitsu. "Y-yeah. No big deal." It had been a big deal. Riyo no longer wanted to stick her neck out for people that may inevitably forget she even existed. "I'm uh... I'm Riyo." It felt wrong to be telling the lupine her name again. So wrong.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm
"Oh....Poke." Her ears twitched slightly before drooping. "Sorry."

When she turned to Riyo again as she gave her a name to put with her face Mitsu smiled slightly. "It's good to meet you....though I guess we already met." Awkward face time. "I'm...working on remembering I promise." Mitsu assured in a hurry hoping to not upset the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Shun just flipped Lou off while the others spoke. Did he care about fun? Especially of that guy?

Nope.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm
Riyo tried to smile back when Mitsu smiled at her, but as you might imagine for the feline, it was quite awkward.

The ghoul wished she had clearer thoughts. Knew what to say in situations like this. "No. It's okay. Technically you are meeting me for the first time." Riyo tried to sound as neutral as she possibly could. "You... Really don't have to work that hard."

Her ears folded back, glancing back at the adorable notebook she had. "You know. We take innocence for granted while we have it, then when it's gone, we realize what a good thing we had and regret not taking full advantage of it." That had been Riyo's childhood in a nutshell. "You should just relax. Enjoy what's happening now instead of concentrating on things that happened before."

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff