Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Not quite Rocky (Freya/Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm
"Just us," Jericho snapped.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:34 pm
Freya stared, and stared, and stared.

Her mouth opened, ready to say the first thing that came out of it - which was, of course, 'yehr crazy', but it quickly shut again. There was no sense in pissing him off further. So instead, she went the safe route.

"Okays." She murmured contritely. "No more breakings teh rules. I promise."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:36 pm
The dragon stared hard at Freya for a few moments before snorting out some more smoke. Still a little angrily, he put his gloves back on and headed back into the ring.

"We're serioussss about the diet thing too," he muttered while standing in the ring and waiting for Freya.

HP: 42  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm
Freya fell off his back when he brought up the diet again, and made an unhappy sound in the back of her throat. "I already am on a diets," She muttered low. "What else am I supposed teh does? I can't diets anymore than I already ams!!"

Which of course actually meant, she couldn't eat less than nothing.

She put her gloves back up, and started bouncing up and down. "Just keeps showings me how yeh fights. Let's go! I'll be good, I promise!"

HP: 18  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 pm
"Oh? Is that so? Tell us of this so called diet then," Jericho snarled, "Eat poorly and you'll just be a weak skinny ssstick like that cowboy reaper."

Sorry Mot.

HP: 42
Damage: ------  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm
"Uhhh..." Busted. She giggled at the jab at Mot, and gave Jericho a healthy punch right on the shoulder. "Well, I used teh eats lots of things. Now I don'ts. That is diets. I takes in Fear likes teh ghosts do, I guess. Yeh knows? From the airs." She waved the gloves around as she said air.. and then punched him again.

"I knows I'm fat. I don't needs yeh teh tells me." She growled out. "I'm workings on it. So drops it already. Ja?"

HP: 18
Damage: 5  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm
Jericho made a face when she mentioned she wasn't eating anything now.

"For ******** sake Freya, how many ghosts do you know that are physically strong? They're not known for that!"

At the comment on fat... the dragon might have actually sort of slapped the girl upside the head with his fist.

"FAT? We could probably snap you in two if we wanted to. If you're going to work out hard, you need more fear intake than ambient FEAR!" he growled.

"Tiamat's s**t what the ******** is wrong with girls." he grumbled to himself, obviously very annoyed.

HP: 37
Damage: 6  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm
Freya let out an owww when she was slapped upside the head, but in truth, it was exactly what she needed. Jericho was too blunt for her to remain in denial any longer, and a comment like his was disturbingly a compliment in her mind. So she blushed a deep crimson, her cheeks filling with color, and kept her eyes to the ground.

"Ja. Well." She tried to sound disinterested, but it just came out pathetic. "I'll. I'll eats somethings." The mere idea of eating something turned her stomach.. but she had a mission now. And if her trainer said so, there was no fighting it.

... That didn't mean she was going to eat much.

She batted her gloves against one another shyly, muttering something to herself about stubborn dragons.

HP: 12
Damage: Robert 4 lyfe  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 pm
Another smoke filled snort as Jericho got his fists ready again.

"High protein diets are a must if you want to build muscle. And some carbs are needed for energy," he muttered before throwing another punch.

HP: 37
Damage: 7  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm
"Proteins." She sparkled for a moment. "Yeh means like.. meats?" The thought didn't immediately turn her stomach, and that pleased her. But as soon as he mentioned carbs..

She swayed in place, and feebly gave him a punch on the shoulder. "Ja, ja, and vegetables too. Okays, mom?"

HP: 8
Damage: 1  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:17 pm
"Yes. Meat. Eggs. Nuts. Beans. Those sorts of things," Jericho said before growling lowly as she made a bit of a snarky remark.

"Perhaps you should focus more on fighting than coming up with witty comebacks. A punch is far more effective," he snarled before making a fast swipe at her.

HP: 36
Damage: NOPE  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:29 pm
First he insulted her diet, and now her sense of humor?!

Freya deadpanned, and then whacked him right in the face.

HP: 8
Damage: 6  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:30 pm
"That's more like it," Jericho muttered after rubbing the side of his face as Freya managed to land a pretty solid blow. After that, he threw a jab, aiming to see what she would do from there.

HP: 30
Damage: 2  
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm
Freya grinned, but her face was showing her exhaustion, and she was slowing down considerably. "Ja, more likes it," She repeatedly distantly, as she swayed from left to right. Her fists stretched out, up, and up...

... and she yawned, and let them drop.

"More likes it." She was fading fast.

HP: 6
Damage: 0  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 pm
Again, his face fell when her fists just dropped to the side. This fight was over with. Huffing, he shifted his wings under the cloak then took a step back.

"That's enough. Go put your gloves away before you end up collapsing," he said as he worked on getting his own off right now.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff