Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: The Lightless Depths Recruitment Form Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Alzzak rolled 10 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 2, 4, 1, 2, 5, 2, 5 Total: 30 (10-60)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:13 pm
My stats.

Our own home brew allowed?
Alzzak

Renati
Type outsider(native) 3 RP

Size Tiny 4 RP

Base Speed Slow Speed -1 RP
Flight (8 RP) flight speed 50 av

Ability Score Mixed Weakness (–2 RP)
[-4 str, +2 dex, +2 int, -2 cha]

Languages Xenophobic 0 RP

Racial Traits

Senses Racial Traits
Darkvision 60 ft.
Light Blindness (–2 RP)

10 RP Total

In that case

Often called, lesser imps, do to there many similarities with the devils. The only differences with the common imp and them, Renati run on all fours, and have no stinger on the end of their tail. Their skin and eyes varies in color; skin ranging black to tan or green and eyes black or red.

They live in nomadic clans, flying from cave to cave following the train of game and fish they feed on. Their leaders are selected based on the oldest and wisest members. Laws are more held in place as a way to act, not a strict code. Crimes are tried on the bases on the reason for the crime than the breaking of the law. The stiffest punishment a clan would bestow on a Renati, is exile. In which the exiled Renati, isn't allowed to trade, hunt, or reseve any aide from the clan it's self. If a member of the clan is found aiding the exile, then that member is also exiled.

Trading with members of outside races, is done by two people, artificiis and his apprentice and guardian, Tiro. On their travels, the clan often comes a crossed rare gems, and other small natural substances that they trade, with their crafts, with travelers. Other than the artificiis and tiro, the clan normally has no interaction with other races. An exile might have better dealings with other races, but as a whole Renati are werry of other races for their close appearance to the imps, and because of this, they have been hunted before.

Renati have a long history of trading things they scavenged form the wilderness, along with crafting small works of art, to writing magical scrolls. mostly small things that they can move with ease

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm
Are we allowing traits??? and would you rather me make something else, like a gunslinger or paladin perhaps???  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 pm
Alzzak
My stats.

Our own home brew allowed?
Alzzak

Renati
Type outsider(native) 3 RP

Size Tiny 4 RP

Base Speed Slow Speed -1 RP
Flight (8 RP) flight speed 50 av

Ability Score Mixed Weakness (–2 RP)
[-4 str, +2 dex, +2 int, -2 cha]

Languages Xenophobic 0 RP

Racial Traits

Senses Racial Traits
Darkvision 60 ft.
Light Blindness (–2 RP)

10 RP Total

In that case

Often called, lesser imps, do to there many similarities with the devils. The only differences with the common imp and them, Renati run on all fours, and have no stinger on the end of their tail. Their skin and eyes varies in color; skin ranging black to tan or green and eyes black or red.

They live in nomadic clans, flying from cave to cave following the train of game and fish they feed on. Their leaders are selected based on the oldest and wisest members. Laws are more held in place as a way to act, not a strict code. Crimes are tried on the bases on the reason for the crime than the breaking of the law. The stiffest punishment a clan would bestow on a Renati, is exile. In which the exiled Renati, isn't allowed to trade, hunt, or reseve any aide from the clan it's self. If a member of the clan is found aiding the exile, then that member is also exiled.

Trading with members of outside races, is done by two people, artificiis and his apprentice and guardian, Tiro. On their travels, the clan often comes a crossed rare gems, and other small natural substances that they trade, with their crafts, with travelers. Other than the artificiis and tiro, the clan normally has no interaction with other races. An exile might have better dealings with other races, but as a whole Renati are werry of other races for their close appearance to the imps, and because of this, they have been hunted before.

Renati have a long history of trading things they scavenged form the wilderness, along with crafting small works of art, to writing magical scrolls. mostly small things that they can move with ease

Sure. Looks good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm
arononkorr
Are we allowing traits??? and would you rather me make something else, like a gunslinger or paladin perhaps???

No, I'm not going to use traits...

And, as for what I'd prefer, you can be whatever you want, but the party does need a melee fighter.  

wabbradford

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 pm
wabbradford
arononkorr
Are we allowing traits??? and w

ould you rather me make something else, like a gunslinger or paladin perhaps???

No, I'm not going to use traits...

And, as for what I'd prefer, you can be whatever you want, but the party does need a melee fighter.

Actually, I'd like to adjust what I just said.

You will not start with traits, but I'll use them as rewards for players who:
- Are active
- Are great role players.
- Show tactical skill
- Or otherwise impress me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm
I'll change to a ranger then. just cause. razz  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Any restrictions on fighting style choices, or pick which one I like?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm
arononkorr
Any restrictions on fighting style choices, or pick which one I like?

Pick what you like ^.^  

wabbradford

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:20 pm
sounds good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melia Valendria

The Sword/Shield Ranger at your service!

look good? I used the stats I rolled earlier, just changed a few things around.  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 pm
It looks like there's plenty of room left, but I figured I'd ask if you're still accepting? I already have an idea in mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 pm
There is two people, three if Arononkorr is accepted... we need 5 to start.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

wabbradford

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm
RafeRavel
It looks like there's plenty of room left, but I figured I'd ask if you're still accepting? I already have an idea in mind.

You bet! I'm accepting up to 8 people maximum, but we start at 5  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 pm
arononkorr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melia Valendria

The Sword/Shield Ranger at your service!

look good? I used the stats I rolled earlier, just changed a few things around.

All right! However, you don't start with any armor. I'll let you keep the shield, only because your entire fighting style revolves around it, but the chainshirt has to go.

Also, I'd like some backstory. Why is she in a boat to Asia?  

wabbradford

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm
wabbradford
RafeRavel

You bet! I'm accepting up to 8 people maximum, but we start at 5

Sweet! And could I get a limitation on Race Points for a homebrew race? I've got one ready at 16 points, but am prepared to drop a couple things if necessary.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff