Sleeping with a bra on Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 pm
Oh gosh. I never sleep with a bra on. Hell, if I am not in public I wont have one on either. I hate them. HATE. I am a DDD-E cup, my ladies just can't be restrained!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♢ ♣ ♤ ♥arley uinn♥ ♤ ♣ ♢

, . ' ,

➜➜➜➜ [I never wear a bra to bed but a lot of my friends do. I tell them not to but they don't want me to tell them how to deal with their own breasts and I respect that xD But seriously, I heard that it really does cause cancer if you do it regularly and it also destroy the tissue in your boobs, which is really bad I think >.< Sorry, I don't know a lot of facts about it but I'm almost certain that it's bad to sleep with them on ^_^

Harleys Sexual Blood

Shirtless Streaker

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image

I sleep with a sports bra on because my mom didn't like the idea of me not wearing them. So, I sometimes end up not wearing a shirt and just a sports bra.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 am
I have slept with a bra on a few times in my life, but that was because I was too tired or lazy to take it off. It isn't the most comfortable way to sleep.

I'm not sure if it contributes to breast cancer or not. Although, I've read that sometimes a bra, especially if it's too tight can keep certain fluids in the body from being able to travel, causing lumps in the breasts, sides of the breasts, or near or in the armpits.

Now a days, I don't wear bras - I wear camisoles instead because finding the right bra size is a pain because like other clothes - different manufacterers can have the same sizes, but the fit varies between them. Also, bras weren't comfortable to me and I didn't like 'em much. The camisoles I get have a support in them that wraps around the breast portion and is quite loose, props them up a bit, and isn't too tight and never hugs too much. It feels comfier to me and the straps look like bra straps, too so some people may be fooled into thinking you wear a bra when you don't =P

I noticed when I threw out the bras and switched to camisoles that they could move a little more freely and they could breathe. Although, my breast size isn't enormous so that is what is comfier to me. I got a lot less pains in or around my breasts and a lot less pain in my neck and back. What a relief =)

I understand if some people have huge breasts and absolutely need to wear a bra, but if they feel comfier without it and perhaps could get a camisole or something then I'd strongly recommend it.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:41 am
sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. They are very heavy and dense so I like having something to keep them from tugging when they are sensitive.

even when I don't wear a bra, i'll end up hugging a pillow to keep them close.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:09 am
I highly doubt the breast cancer thing is real. Other than if you're wearing bras that are too tight or cutting off circulation.

I've slept in my bra for years (Keep in mind its always a flexible sports bra) and have never had any issue.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:03 am
I do, but only a really loose one. I tend to sleep on my tummy anyway
and my breasts are small, so I don't feel a thing. Perhaps I'm just lucky redface

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 am
I sleep in a wireless bra, since I'm an A. It's pretty loose, so I always forget to take it off. I try not to sleep in my wired one, but sometimes I forget.  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

JohJohTheMahdern

Hallowed Bunny

15,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:40 am
Quote:
The American Cancer Society (ACS) confirms “we do not know of any epidemiologic studies published in scientific journals that suggest bras directly contribute to breast cancer.”

Link to that quote.

Sometimes I sleep in my bra, sometimes I am too lazy to take it off before bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:47 am
I always sleep in mine, but that's mostly just because I forget to take it off before I fall asleep.  

Shhhherbert_22

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:59 am
I've been sleeping in mine for years. I'm pretty small, and my bras are pretty soft and pillow-y so I don't really notice it. Also, now, I share an apartment with my bf (who of course prefers I go bra-less) and his male best friend. <-- that tends to kill any idea of going without a bra. When my bf and I get our own place, I might go bra-less at nights. But now it's just easier to be prepared should the room-mate come knocking at any hours. I may be small, but I don't want to show off to everyone!  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff