Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy cursed herself mentally. She looked weak and helpless. She shook her head violently, hoping she could seem less "damsel in distress"-y, and more "brave Gryffindor"-y. "N.... No......" she spurted out, between coughs. She coughed harder, and a familiar taste filled her mouth... Blood?!

{OOC razz neumonia and multiple Asthma attacks}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Shina made her way into the hospital wing with Chase. "Hello? she managed to call. Her ribs were feeling much worse than they had on the field. She thought it would reach a certain point and level off as the adrenaline wore off, but it seemed to be getting worse. It was getting harder to breathe, and Shina was starting to feel dizzy. Shina tried to take a full breath, but couldn't seem to manage it.

Quote:

Name: Shina Kiremono
Year: Second
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Pain in ribs (back, left side, about a handspan below the shoulderblade) where Bludger hit. Increasing shortness of breath, pale and clammy skin, dizziness. (Would like a cracked rib and hemothorax. )

User Image
((OOC: ... ))
Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:15 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear, 𝔅eater

User Image

Dominic entered the infirmary with a heaving sigh of exhaustion, a bony hand clutched the left side of his ribs still garbed in green and silver and half of his quidditch padding and armor. A loose hovel of fabric tinged a deep rusty brown was wrapped a small surface wound on his forehead. Glittering bright baby blues blinked back bitter tears as Dom felt rushing waves of his pain with every step and stifled breath. Biting his lip he meandered past Shina to fill out a form hurriedly.

Quote:

Name: Dominic Montague
Year: First
House: Slytherin
Symptoms: Flesh wound on my forehead, severly bruised ribs (left side.) Bludgers.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’5” ☣ Weight: 121lbs ☣ Age: 11
Hospital Wing
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

Slytherin~Chaser

Daisy walked in behind her friend Dominic with a bit of a worried look on her face. She then walked over to him and put her hand on his forehead a bit. She was careful enough not to hurt him, but to see how bad it was."That looks nasty Dominic,"she said with a frown. 
O.o.C:  

Character Info
Friends: Dominic and Belle

Crush: Dominic, just a little though.

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:42 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear, 𝔅eater

User Image

"I'll be fine, really, just a flesh wound, the head always bleeds more than anywhere else."
Dominic assured her and ushered a growl of a laugh as he shook his head, his labored breaths coming out in short, deep rasps, nearly choking him at every strained effort. It was his ribs that hurt the most, the bones and muscles surely bruised. He would never admit, for one, his pride wouldn't allow it, but on top of that, he didn't want to worry her either.

"At least we won, huh? Those bludgers were bloody hell today, good thing you didn't get hit."

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’5” ☣ Weight: 121lbs ☣ Age: 11
Hospital Wing
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

The trip to the Hospital Wing was agonizingly slow for him, since he was so focused on the pain and each second felt like it was hours. Shina didn't seem that much better than him though; Getting hit in the ribs was way worse than taking it in the gut. Each Quidditch game, the Chasers would take a beating. Ha.

Quote:
Name: Chase Henrick
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Severe pain in shoulder and abdomen area. Hard to move the arm of the shoulder that was struck. Hard to breathe. All due to bludgers.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Hospital Wing // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Damien and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Sad
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope I wasn't too late... I hope he'll be alright...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Amata entered the Hospital Wing quietly, taking the boy's levitating form from the air and holding him to her chest. He was so young... There were burns all over his body, burns inflicted by Regret, of all people... she just couldn't believe... It was awful. She sighed sadly, approaching the main desk, checking to be sure that Marina was still following behind her. Once she arrived, she called out, for the Head Nurse, or anyone, to hear. "Hello? Hello? Anyone? Please, this is Professor Amata Harlowe, I have an emergency! A student... he's been very badly injured, he's... I'm rather afraid he might... He needs immediate attention, please!" Amata glanced down, seeing the forms on the table. She turned towards Marina, unable to fill them out, as her hands were rather full. So, she moved aside a moment, and looked at the young girl. "Marina, dear, do you think you could fill out the forms for this young man and yourself? I... I don't even know his name, dear. And, I don't really want to put him down to do it myself..." Amata was quite impressed with the girl, keeping it together long enough to make it here, and able to keep up the Levitation charm for the entire trip. She certainly deserved House Points for her actions, Amata thought. She deserved more than that; it was rather remarkable. Still, she wanted to keep the child busy. She was afraid that the moment Marina had a chance to sit down, she'd faint. The child was tired, worn from the ordeal she'd just gone through. And it wasn't over yet; the child in her arms might still die. That in mind, Amata called out once more. "Hello? Please, we need help right away!"

(( OOC: ))

Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Hospital Wing // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina and Prof. Amata Harlowe
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nothing
CURRENTLY THINKING // '...'

User Image

Damien, for his part, was wholly unaware of his surroundings, of the words being spoken, of everything. He didn't even realize he had been moved, didn't actually know much of anything. His mind was blank, with no thoughts, no feelings, no anything. He was like a statue, or a doll, beautifully carved, almost lifelike, but there seemed to be no life, aside from the occasional pained groans and moans, the sudden, sharp intakes of breath. He couldn't speak, couldn't move. He was trapped in his body, but not in it at the same time. His mind was somewhere else, maybe even nowhere, if that was possible. It was as if every conscious thing about him was gone, and all that was left was the shell. His face, limited though it was by the burns, still showed no signs of pain, because he felt none. The only thing keeping him alive, keeping his mind with him at all, was some sort of strong, insane hold on his life. It was as if he just couldn't die, even if he wanted to. Or, perhaps it was that he didn't care either way, had no ability to care. He didn't want to die, and it wasn't as though it was taking much effort to live, so his body just kept living. And every few moments, his breath would come, sharp and pained. His body felt it, but his mind was so detached, it didn't register at all.

User Image

**Physical injuries include severe burns on body, particularly the right shoulder, upper arm, neck, face and right hand. Damien is currently catatonic, as he has suffered a severe trauma and his mind is blocking the pain and incapable of coping with the events that occurred.. He will remain in a mostly catatonic state for the remainder of the year.**

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:18 pm
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
Wearing: Wearing
Mood: Traumatized
Thoughts: Please don't die
With: Professor Harlowe and Damien

Marina had settled into a numb state. Her movements were almost robotic and her face was set like stone. Her eyes had taken on a vacant look, like she wasn't quite there. She nodded, still not ready to talk, and took the forms, preparing to fill them out for Damien and herself. She took care of his first, bending over his unconscious form to see where exactly his burns were and which ones were the worst. Her red curls trailed over his chest as they fell into her face when she bent her head. She jerked back. Just touching him made pangs of guilt and worry clench her insides. She filled out the forms, her hand shaking. She had switched her wand to her other hand, still helping to levitate the boy as she wrote. When she had finished she placed the forms down at the desk. She turned towards Professor Harlowe and felt her legs give way beneath her as she collapsed. Her eyes fluttered closed as she slipped into unconsciousness, hoping desperately that when she woke this would turn out to be just a terrible nightmare, and she wouldn't have to feel anything for Damien Edgeworth, wouldn't wish she was the one burned and dying.

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical"

((OOC smile )
Physical injuries are minor burns on both arms, scratches on face and arms that are bleeding slightly. Bruises on on arms, legs, and side. She is currently unconscious and will stay like that for a day or two. Marina is traumatized and her mind has effectively shut down her processing or thinking about what happened to her and Damien. She feels guilty because he saved her twice, once by forcing her to run away with him when she was frozen with fear and again when he pushed her out of the way of the firestorm spell.

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:10 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Hospital Wing // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Damien and Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Sad
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope I wasn't too late... I hope he'll be alright...'

User Image

When Marina collapsed, Amata cried out in alarm, moving so that the child fell against her back, keeping her from hitting her head on the floor. The last thing the child needed, on top of everything else, was a concussion, Amata thought to herself. She sighed unhappily, struggling to think of what to do with the two children. She laid Damien gently across her lap, and took out her wand, levitating each child onto a bed, and then moved to lay their heads on the pillows. Once that was done, she went back to the front desk, calling out again. "Hello?! Please, someone, I have two unconscious, very badly injured students, on who I'm sure is in critical condition. They need immediate help! Please!" Unsure of what to do, she started fidgeting, something that was most unlike her. She glanced down at the forms the young Slytherin had filled out, to make note of the boy's name. Damien Edgeworth... The name struck a chord. She thought that perhaps the Edgeworths were one of the old families. Her mother may have mentioned them to her once... but she couldn't be sure. She tugged her hair a bit, biting her lower lip. This was an emergency! She didn't know what else to do!

Quote:
Name: Marina Aldred
Symptoms: Some scraping, burns and bruising.

Quote:
Name: Damien Edgeworth
Symptoms: Serious burns and unconscious.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:21 pm
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
Wearing
With: Professor Harlowe and Damien

Marina was having a nightmare in her unconscious state. She wasn't sure how that was possible since usually you didn't dream if you were unconscious, but the logical, detached part of her mind argued that maybe she was really asleep, and had passed out from exhaustion. Her last coherent thought was that she hoped Jet would turn up. He should be fine, as long as Owens wasn't a crazy cat serial killer. Then she slipped into her nightmare. In it, she was lying on the ground, back in the gardens, there was smoke all around and she could hear the crackling sound of fire nearby. She rose and walked towards the sounds of fire, fighting to see through the smoke. Then something rubbed against her leg. Looking down she saw it was the cat Professor Owens had brutally killed. It's fur was matted with drying blood and it's meow was nothing more than a raspy croak. She gasped and watched it slink off, disappearing into the smoky haze, meowing. Marina followed it until it abruptly stopped. Looking past it she saw Damien lying on the ground. His body was covered in the same horrible burns he had in real life, but he wasn't breathing and his unseeing eyes were looking directly at her. She gasped and ran to him, dropping to her knees. She opened her mouth to apologize, to tell him it was her fault he was dead, to thank him for sacrificing himself. But no noise came out. She could not speak, only gaze at him, transfixed with horror. Then his blackened hand grabbed her wrist. She could not speak, but she could scream, and scream she did, piercingly, tears springing to her eyes as a awful, knowing smile appeared on his unrecognizable face. What's wrong Marina? What's wrong? a disembodied voice whispered mockingly and there was the sound of cruel snickers and jeers as she continued to scream, caught up in a world of horrors she could not escape. Outside of the terrifying dream she was in, outside of her mind, she lay limply on the bed, her hair splayed across the pillow, the only sign of her mental torment being the slight frown on her face as she slept.

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical"

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year/ Slytherin Quidditch Captain/ Beater
Quidditch Pitch/ Game

Into the Hospital Wing came the normal group of Quidditch players, likely expected after each game. Ronyo was hobbling a bit but he had found time to check the make shift bandage he had applied to Dhylan during the game. The cloth was soaked in blood, but that was not something to be worried about as head injuries always bled more than anywhere else on the body. They also healed faster. With the aid of the well trained Hogwarts medical witches and wizards Dhylan and Heather would likely be out by tomorrow. Ronyo would do his best to leave tomorrow, even if he had to sneak out. One night's rest should be enough with the addition of the medical staff's magic.

"Hello, good to see you guys again. Three checking in from the Quidditch game. Dhylan and Heather Hufflepuff and myself. I think this will be the first time I've checked in as a patient, nice change of pace don't you think?"

Ronyo laughed a bit but felt his side send out warnings to not do that in the form of pain. It was true though, Ronyo had visited the Hospital Wing on more than one occasion for his friends to check or bring them in, but this was the first on his mind where he had checked himself in. The last Quidditch game he had passed on medical aid and just allowed the wound to heal naturally. This time he might like a few spells and maybe something for the pain if it was possible.
Symptoms: Bruised left shoulder, bruised left ribs with a possible fracture, bruised left cheek and nose.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Chaser | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl walked in, still holding his ear. Blood was running down his bony arm. He looked up at Ronyo. How was he cracking jokes?! He had been hit... Thrice! "My last name's not Hufflepuff, and I'm not of the same name as Quaffle. My name's Dhyl Nolynn..." he said the first part in as jokingly as he could. He wanted to be out of this pain. "By the way, Ronyo, thanks for helping me out up there. I thought I was going to fall to my death..." he said, flashing a half-smile. He was truely grateful. He didn't need to help him, and in fact, his team might have had better luck if he didn't, but Ronyo had put all that aside to save Dhyl.

Name: Dhylan Nolynn
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: Ear ringing, severe headache.

{OOC: Concussion, deaf in right ear}
Wearing

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather entered the Hospital Wing with Dhylan and Ronyo. Still in her black and yellow uniform, she was covered with a layer of grim from such a hard match. Her left arm was bent at an awkward angle at the elbow, and was cradled closely and protectively to her body. "Same here, Dhyl. Oh. Heather Hawthorn, checking in." she added as she filled out a form with her good, and writing, hand.

Name: Heather Hawthorn
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: Pain in left elbow; Bent at odd angle; Due to bludger hit

{OOC: Broken elbow... Fun times... ^^;}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy walked into the hospital wing with Sam. He was helping her stand, and of course, she was blushing horribly. She noticed Sam's windblown hair, and knew hers probably made it look like she lived in a blender... She untied the plaits, letting her long hair down. She lifted a sign-in sheet from the desk. She stood there awkwardly, filling it out. "Thanks, Sam... I really appreciate this." she said in a light voice. He had no idea how happy she was that he walked with her. No idea at all.
╔══════════════╗
Name: Remy V. Bleiddiaid
Year: Second (for now!)
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: Hurt ribs, hard to breathe
╚══════════════╝
She scribbled, in her looping script. She was lucky enough to have neat hand-writing, even if she was in a hurry. She coughed a bit harder, and knew she could blame the coughs for her flushed cheeks. She used her inhaler once more, knowing it really wasn't doing much to help...

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: High spirited
✔Status: Single

Sam smiled at Remy and nodded when she thanked him. "Yeah, it's no problem. You'd probably have to help me here if any of Ronyo's bludgers made contact," he said with a knowing smirk, then helped her to sit down.

Out Of Character: ...

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces