No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
●{тнє gυιℓ∂}● (Accepting-OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Sort of Grace do you think you'd have In Real Life?
Fightning
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Magic/Technological
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Mind
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image Xavier listented to the children banter in the dining hall. He finished the rest of his breakfast, he layed back in his chair with his hands on his knees. He looked to the side to see the matron singaling him to come here. The moment of truth was finally here. The prince and princess finally arrived. He got up and headed towards the front of the guild. The hallways were dark and old but it was home to him. He opened the door to see the Marron already greeted them. He bowed before them. "pleased to see you both again" he said with a slight smile. "Welcome to the guild" he added as he rested his hand on handle of his dual swords

(sorry for this quick response I'm in NYC)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX 𝔭 𝔬 𝔷 𝔩 𝔞 𝔠 𝔢 𝔫 𝔶 X 𝔩 𝔢 𝔫 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢

T h e . U n o r t h o d o x . L i b r a r i a n

User Image

Upon the rising of the sun, Pozlaceny lay dead asleep in her small chambers. The room was askew with papers and books, pens and spilled ink, crumpled ideas and clothes. And laying amidst the mess was Pozlaceny on her bed, a bottle of ale in hands reach on the floor. Completely unknown to her, the young students had already begun their chores. When Pozlaceny who was assigned to set up the rest of the tables didn’t arrive, a small Graceling summoned up the courage to wake up the sleeping beast. He knocked on the door once, twice, and finally a third time before entering. Aghast of the horrible mess, the Graceling shook his head, somewhat not surprised Pozlaceny was still sleeping and went to wake her with a poke. She did not wake upon the touch and only until the Graceling was jumping on her bed screaming on the top of his lungs did Pozlaceny rouse grumpily. She yawned, cursed, stretched, cursed, and shooed the boy out of her room for her to get ready.
She was not surprised of the wake up call; she got one every morning, and didn’t seem to care. She stood, looking around the catastrophe about her room before she waved her hand. The many papers rustled about, floating about the room in stacks. Pens found their place in their desk, and books back on the shelves. Clothes threw themselves in the closet and her bed straightened itself until Pozlaceny wiggled her fingers and the room was complete.

The table would be an easy manner. She took a large inhale before raising her arm. While the tables were usually set by hand, Pozlaceny made use of her Grace and placed the table cloth, spoons, forks, plates, napkins, and bowls until the table was done.
“Next time, wake up earlier so we don’t have to wait for you to set the table,” Ren chastised, his usual cheery demeanor chirping with delight upon seeing his senior. He smiled widely, his eyes crinkling behind his bifocals as he stopped in front of her, chuckling as he said this. The seventeen year old was always happy to see her, much to her dislike, and seemed to have something to say for everything she did. Pozlaceny put a hand on her hip, tilting her head as she spoke in her husky voice, “Late to sleep, late to rise, pup. I can’t just wake up early after having gone to bed at two in the morning. Besides, I get the job done. Who are you to be so stern, my mother?” she joked in a non joking tone. She tapped him on the head, passing him by as she grabbed a muffin and left for the library, her sanctuary. She exited the dining hall, passing the large double doors before noticing a carriage in the front.
Ah, right. The royal twins’ arrival marked today's calendar. She eyed them for a bit with her own bicolored eyes, which were not out of place in a place like this, before licking her lips. “They’re so small, Libitina! I mean look at them, the male one is so tiny! Make sure to feed them later, they look like they could eat each other!” She yelled from the doors, looking at the blonde twins rather nervously. She never did well with children and looking at the twins brought a certain uneasiness about her. She glanced about them a bit longer before disappearing from the doorway and down the halls to the library. Her boots made a lonely echo down the halls, as no one entered the library so early in the morning . Her fur trimmed jacket warmed her pale skin as she opened the doors to the library. It seemed someone left the window open and there was a cold draft lingering about. She closed the window eagerly and turned to begin cataloguing the books.

eyes X D e e p X T e a l X an d X C l o u d y X G r a yXX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

" I never saw the point in trying
Cause I would only let you down
And I just couldn’t take you down there with me;
I just can’t stand to see you drown. "

lyrics: Cults
song: Never Saw The Point

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm
[ @ Shining: For me, personally, post styles take a long time to make. For others, it comes easy. I just use a combination of a lot of things. I suggest using some filters or editing on photobucket of your picture. Search up some gaia text colors if you wanna get freaky deaky with your coloring. You can also go to tektek.org and go to gradient text to make some cool coloring codes as well. You can also search up gaia text/symbols and you can get a list of somethings or other.
You can get crazy with your alignments (center, left, right), add some quotes and lyrics.
Other than that, your post style is a combo of all these things, more or less. Use some pretty posts here as an example and I'll apologize ahead of time if this didn't help much. ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:17 am
User ImageSitting in the garden a graceling sat. His legs were crossed and his fingers extended in an orb like matter and connected on each hand. Here he had sat for an unknown amount of time. Before the sun had even graced the morning sky Kai had been sitting there. As was always the case he was deep within meditation. The sun shone brightly on the man as a sudden movement of his chest marked he was indeed still alive. His eyes opened slowly revealing a gleam of a hazel left eye and the deep sea blue of his right eye. His meditation for the day had ended as his senses of everything around him returned in a rush of scents and sights. It would be some time before he would again regain his ability to walk as he had currently no feeling in either of his legs.

After about ten minutes Kai now walked thru the hallways. The hand to hand combat trainer moved slowly thru the halls as he made his way to the kitchen. Breakfast was still going on and as was his usual custom he was late to it as his meditation took up his morning. Before even arriving in the dining area the sounds of the conversations, laughter, and merriment already filling the halls. A small smile slowly worked over the man's face for a moment as he turned into the dining hall the sound increasing drastically. Not stopping tho Kai moved to the food getting himself the minimum amount of needed food to intake to burn for his normal day. Neither the Matron nor Guild Master were around likely having gone to meet the two new members who were supposed to be arriving today.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xAn idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

Ҝ α ɨ г є ή Є ℓ δ г σ ή

Little Prince Mischief Maker Graceling

¤¤¤¤§::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
eyes of gold and purple

Kairen waited for Kayle to be comfortable in her position before walking closer to the matron and master in perfect timing with his sister. "Indeed, Libi. No need to go out on a limb for us", Kairen said with a smile that implied quite the opposite. It was the type of delicate, charming smile that made people rather keen on doing what Kairen wanted. Many even mistook it for his grace when in fact, it was not. "Greetings, matron...", he said along with his sister except he sounded calmer than her. "...Master", he continued, nodding to Xavier.

User Image

Hey! Stranger, I want you
To catch me like a cold
You and God both got the guns
And when you shoot I think I'd duck.

((OOC: @ Eternaly:Oh thank you, thank you! (I keep feeling there's something missing though. =.= ).
@Shining: Oh~? If it's Shining, I'll make you one if you like. Just gimme a few days, a title (like for mine, the tites are little prince, mischief...Etc), a few quotes either from your char's theme or elsewhere, and a color scheme)
But really, these are the places Aya goes to to edit shiz: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22623189&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last , http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-gaming-discussion/game-chat-changes/t.12536937/ (you can use hex as well), http://pixlr.com/o-matic/ and http://www.tektek.org/color
@Morgan: Y U change ur format? Me liekz both actually =w= ))

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

You'll dance to anything

[Lyrics: Hurricane by Panic! At the Disco]
[Quotes by Oscar Wilde]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm
Give me a target, no matter how small or how far, I'll hit it.

Vivian hums softly to herself as she finishes her breakfast and tidies up after herself. She then begins to make her way towards one of her favorite hiding spots, determined to avoid any and all classes and chores for that day.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 pm

User Image
User Image

█████████████████████████████ eyes X P u r e XG r e e n X an d X S p a r k l i n g X H a z e l █████████████████████████████

I . a m . n o t . a . f o o l .

Ren awoke with the sensation of a furry feline nuzzling up to his neck. He was not surprised more so than amused and scratched the cat between the ears as he sat up in his bed. “How’d you get in here?” He whispered, the cat purring beneath his touch. Animals always found their way to him, it seemed, even in the chambers.
“Hey, Ren, I’ve told you a bajillion times to keep animals out when we’re sleeping,” a fellow student reminded him, already pulling on his socks to head down to the dining hall to do his chores. Ren shrugged, having been told this as many times as the other boy said, and put the cat down. “I can’t help it Bruno, they love me too much,” he murmured, almost happy in the fact. The boy sighed and opened the door, looking back at Ren and then to the cat who slipped past the door and disappeared. “Hurry up and get out of bed; chores need to be done,” he noted and disappeared, like the cat, behind the door.
Ren, waiting a minute, jumped out of bed and got dressed in simple clothes. He couldn’t wear nice clothes because inevitably, he always seemed to get himself dirty by the end of the day.
He whistled as he came down to the kitchen, hands in his pockets. It was early in the morning and he had to help in the kitchens with the bread and porridge. He was very much a morning person so waking up so early didn’t bother him as much as the others.

Bread freshly baked and porridge thoroughly stirred, Ren found that kitchen duty was bearable. Animals were absolutely not allowed in the kitchen, after the incident with the beaver in the waffle batter years back, so Ren found that he kept mostly to himself. He was never a people person, and without his animals, he was certainly a tad lonely even though the kitchens were hustling and bustling. He wiped his hands clean before slicing the bread into slices and set the bread out for the breakfast rush. By the time the kitchen had settled, Guild students and Guildies were helping themselves. Ren trotted out of the kitchen when the chef shooed him off, and immediately a small sparrow flew to his shoulder. Ren smiled and pet the small thing with his finger before walking on, spotting his favorite person in the world. “Next time, wake up earlier so we don’t have to wait for you to set the table,” he said to Pozlaceny, who had barely gotten up in time to set the last table.

He certainly admired her and loved her, even though she was more than ten years older than him and the fact that she kept denying him, and shot love beams from his eyes every time he saw her. Though she was not bemused to see him as he was to see her, he was alright with just being close to her and speaking with her and sharing the same air. Many of his class mates thought it to be almost disgusting with how desperate he was, but Ren didn’t seem to care, even if it got him into trouble.
“Late to sleep, late to rise, pup. I can’t just wake up early after having gone to bed at two in the morning. Besides, I get the job done. Who are you to be so stern, my mother?” She told him and tapped him on the head.
Ren blushed and fixed his ruffled hair, watching her strut away. He fixed his glasses and glanced back down the hall, Pozlaceny gone from sight. He sighed and then laughed at himself before turning to get his food.
He piled his plate, determined to eat it all, and sat in one of the less crowded tables. He always ate a lot for breakfast, and he always ate it alone.

“ I want to get out but there is no in between. ”
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lyrics: Electric Guest
song: Awake

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:32 am
((OOC: *yaaaawn* Hey peoples~ I'll be busy around a few days before the 22nd. Just sayin'~ =w= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image Xavier looked at the princess and Prince with a slight smile. "Follow me to show you around the Guild" he said as he turned into the guild. He walked around the halls showing the training grounds the classroom, the Library and so on. He then showed them to their room "And this is where you two will be staying" he said opening the door showing a two bedroom room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xAn idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.

Ҝ α ɨ г є ή Є ℓ δ г σ ή

Little Prince Mischief Maker Graceling

¤¤¤¤§::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
eyes of gold and purple

"Oh?", Kairen frowned a little, having not been able to help it when he saw the room. You could almost read the expression on his face, 'tacky'. He then clapped his hands twice and said in a cheerful tone, "No matter. We'll get it done!" and looked around the room, putting a hand to his chin. He did have the servants prepare a little extra extra in the carriage in case the room was not to their liking anyway. In his head, he ran through the kinds of visual alterations they could do to make the room feel more 'homey' and welcoming for two who were of royal descent. He then turned to his sister and asked, "What do you think, dear sister?", as he held up a part of the curtain that had been covering the window and blocking out some of the sunlight from the room.

User Image

Hey! Stranger, I want you
To catch me like a cold
You and God both got the guns
And when you shoot I think I'd duck.

((OOC: ))

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

You'll dance to anything

[Lyrics: Hurricane by Panic! At the Disco]
[Quotes by Oscar Wilde]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 pm
(*pulls out the paddles* CLEAR!!!*Shocks the RP to try and keep it alive*)
User Image Finishing his breakfast Kai put his fork down slowly as he exhaled slowly. The food as was the case had been pleasing to every bodily sense it had come in contact with leaving him with a feeling of splendor. Each piece he had eaten meshed perfectly with the next making even something as simple as a slice of bacon feel needed to the meal. With his meal over tho Kai stood taking his plate and fork over to the sink setting it in for the grace put on dishes to clean. Now that breakfast was done he would need to find and speak with the Matron and Guild master as he headed out to wander the halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

The Eternaly Damned

((OOC: *le poke du post* Psst~ Hi peoples OwO ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm
((I don't know what to do with myself))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]