Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Girl Who Would Be King [[NA//O]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:03 am
(i figured lol it's still cute ^^)

Molly snickered as she sipped her tea and munched on a cookie. Even though they were further away, she could still see them through the crowd.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:04 am
"There are those among us with powers, a witch probably created the wall, seeing you on the roofs. They are probably around here somewhere watching the day unfold." The anger was already gone from Enyo, but she wasn't done being suspicious yet. "I'm a young lady, nothing more, nothing less." She said looking around for anyone who may be looking at them.

[Ha.Right. You're NEVER out of money.]

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 am
(HEY! I am out enough that I cannot afford what I want! And I couldn't afford the black one which is what I wanted origonally! xD )

"I must find that witch. But first."
Lio whispered to himself quietly, he had never been good at thinking words in his head. It was too full with moves he could make, like a chess board. He took a step back from Enyo and bowed slightly.

"I apologize. I am Lio. Lio Tevatanja. My recklessness almost caused you to be injured. May I ask of you your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am
"Enyo Blair." She said quietly, taken aback by his speech. After just a moment she shook her head as if to clear it and pointed across the street to a familiar face. "She's had her eye on us on and off for a bit now. Mind if I go with you?" She asked, completely having forgotten about getting coffee.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 am
"By all means, do as you wish. I have no quarrels with your presence." Lio nodded to the girl, satisfied that he had removed any distaste she had for him for his prior attitude. She could still prove useful and he still did not know who or what she was or what that sword was. He could see a small glow emitting from it, almost invisible to the human eye. But Lio had a special gift for seeing light. Seeing as he could practically turn himself into lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am
Absentmindedly, she placed her hand on Lio's elbow and started walking towards who she thought was the witch. Enyo's sword started to flicker a bit brighter, telling Enyo that the woman had evil in her, but was not yet a threat either. "So... Why were you following me?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am
Molly noticed Enyo walk over and pouted. "Aww it seems they found me out earlier than I thought." she said with disappointment and finished her tea.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:51 am
Lio opened his eyes in shock at her touch. Yes, he had touched her earlier, but that was just out of pure instinct to save her from harm. He tried to put it out of his mind as he walked.

"That sword of yours, it reminds me of something I have seen before. Plus, now that I know you've the name of the goddess of war, it seems fitting."
Lio did not look to Enyo as they walked towards the witch. He looked right at Molly and thought about the irony of the name. Why had she made a wall? Was she trying to make them all meet? She had to have known a fall wouldn't hurt him, so she was simply someone who sought to intervene at inopportune moments, or perhaps simply a trouble maker. Lio would find out in due time.  

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 pm
"Stupid ancient stories." Enyo muttered, crossing her arms in front of her.
When they got to the witch on the bench, Enyo sat down next to the girl. "Hello, deary." She said sweetly, and with a giggle. "I think this man here has a question for you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 pm
Molly smiled as Enyo sat. "Well, ask away Mr. Stalker." she giggled as she looked up at Lio.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 pm
"You're a b***h." The words came out of Lio almost as instinct and he had to suppress laughing.
"Sorry, I mean witch. Are you a witch?"
Lio averted his gaze. This woman had thrown a WALL at him. He had to say something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm
Molly blinked and started to laugh so hard she was crying. "Hehe, y-you were right the first time." she giggled and calmed herself. "Yes, I am a witch." she said. "And yes, the wall was a bit over excessive, but you shouldn't stalk a girl you think is pretty like that. Kinda freaks people out." she pointed out with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:42 pm
"Her divinity in appearance had nothing to do with why I was following her! I mean, I wasn't following her!" Lio glared at Molly and sat down across from her, defeated.
"You're right. The first one was correct. If you noticed I was following someone, than that would mean you were stalking either me or her. Else you wouldn't have noticed. Even if you weren't physically doing so."
Lio scratched his head. He was rambling again. Caught being someone not his usual self he now had to deal with other beings speaking to him without asking permission. It was a rare occurrence.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 pm
Enyo couldn't help but laugh at it all. She sat there mostly silent, her body shaking slightly with her quiet laugh. The conversation was really rather enjoyable from her point of view.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm
"Oh no, I haven't been following anyone. I find it easier to let drama find me. Much less work." Molly said as she crossed her legs in a relaxed way.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff