Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight - EXIT PAGE 32! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm
Clerise flung an arm around Madeline's shoulder, having taken enough pics to last Clarice a lifetime of horror. "Isn't it GREAT?" she sighed, ogling them. "Hi! I'm Clerise."

She offered Wilson a two fingered salute in greeting. Maybe he could see it in the dark. A "Yo, Sunbeams," was said to him, in case he could not.

Kupuritama

syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm
Deryk's screaming only made Ofelia shriek even more and his jumping totally had her nearly punch Leon in the face for startling her. Her heart was in her throat and was pounding a million miles and hour and

WHY THE HELL WERE THE LEADERS GOING AT EACHOTHER LIKE THIS WHY OH GOD

She didn't even make muffins what WHERE THEY SAYING?

Bloodlust Dante
Blade Kuroda

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm
"You-" The 'Death lead' spluttered - "You did this didn't you? I just - last night - Marci had just started liking eating vegetables, do you know how long it took me to get the Brussels sprouts to taste not like Brussels sprouts?" He frowned, pulling away from 'H'. "Don't look at me like that, not in front of our grown up kids. I'm going home right after this shoot and we're going to make something healthy. Together."

One hand clasping H's own hand, he turned around back to the trainees. "Coming with us back on set? What were you doing back here anyway, you seriously should have you know, said something."

He waggled one finger at Ceres. "And that means you too, favourite cousin or not."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:14 pm
That was it.

the last straw was pulled.

"Ok you know what." leon began to grumble loudly, time for a scene. "I can handle being friendly with Rep." he began, giving the bloke a light tap on the shoulder. "And im on the fence with Robert actually not only HITTING a monster, but KILLING IT." he continued on after a long zen ******** moment to inhale and exhale. "But this. THIS!" he said flustered, waving his hand back and forth at whatever the ******** was happening in front of him.

"I can't handle it!"

he needed a moment, or something to punch into oblivion.

where was jerry when you needed him?

He really felt bad for playing that joke on deryk now after seeing his division leader flip the script on him.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm
Swinging their hands a little, the doctor simply laughed and gave Caelius an adoring look.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:15 pm
Bix looked from the finger point to Ceres. She was now involved in this?  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:16 pm
“What.” Wilson frowned at Madeline, his hands on both of her shoulders. Wide eyes stared at H and Caelius from behind Madeline’s head, but that was until the life leader began to get handsy. “Oh God.” He ducked behind the trainee, his back slightly hunched over as he blatantly used her as a shield for his eyes. It was a shame he couldn’t do a thing for what he was hearing.

“Did you really have to phrase it that way?” Wilson muttered, bumping his forehead against Madeline’s. “Ahhhh please end soon.”

He very much shuddered when he heard Dakota whisper into his ear. "D-Dakota..." He was frowning even more as he tried to push the moon trainee away, except he was sort of big. "I'm really tempted to punch you right now, but I won't."

Clerise only received a rather sulky "hi" in return.

all my feels

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kupuritama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm
Okay, fine. Fine. She would make a goddamn muffin. She would make seventy goddamn muffins if it meant the world would start making sense again. "Fine, I'll play along with this s**t," she muttered, stepping forward. "Yeah, sure, I'm coming. We'll make the best freakin' muffins the world has ever known..."  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm
Clerise tsked, swooping in to pinch Wilson's cheeks, unless he ducked away.

"Why the long face, huh? No worms or anything here~ God, we really need to get Otto back. Get some smiles around this place."

Syusaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:18 pm
Roland was not far behind Rep at all. Though he had no clue who the doctor was, or Caelius other then the short debrief earlier. So when the two started getting touchy feelings he simply stared on.

That was when he noticed the distinct lack of Sylvia demanding that the two of them take their tops off and make out. As a matter of fact, she wasn't in his hands either.

"Hey um. Rep. Does this happen on missions. Do the weapons go poof because um right about now Sylvia should be making some comment about 'now kiss' regarding those two over there..." He gestured to the two 'lovers'. He also wondered how long it would be till Rep made a comment about the 'homo' of it all.

Miliardo Kason

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:19 pm
Cousin.

Cousin.

"........" Was the raven haired ladies reply to Caelius. Her jaw, which had been open for a while, suddenly snapped shut with a CLICK.

Ceres found herself taking a step closer to Bix. More like... Closer to Sanity. "...Cousin?"

Seemed that was the only word and was honestly able to actually say at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Rep's brain was offline. Ro could leave a message, he'd maybe get back to it later.

There had to have been something in that acid.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 pm
"-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA-"

Still dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:21 pm
Deryk twitched slightly, still kinda stunned and shocked.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:22 pm
Leon's outburst caused the doctor's eyebrows to raise a bit and turn back to his partner, "Is Luke trying a new method? It's very effective, very Leon. I bet Jenny's crush is going to get even bigger now." There was a soft, mournful sigh at this. "I'm not sure if I prefer this to her Bieber phase or not. At least most of his posters involved wearing shirts."  
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff