Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Spring love!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:56 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

"and my parents pay alot.." she continue his sentance and open the sceen to see him more and she sit on the edge of the bed " sorry rin for the lost"she sigh

Rin looked at her and said " its alright i never really knew them i was little when they died i was raised by my sister and now that she is at college i decided i was old enough to take care of my self so i left got my self an apartment and a job here " he said looking at her

" but how did you know my dad was hiring, have you been staking me?" she asks because she told her whole soccer team about the new job and no one else.

" no my sister works for you dad and she said to him that i needed a job and thats how i got this job " he said looking out the window next to the bed he then looked at her and said " well Miss Kairi im at you service " he said smiling at her

" well now that i'm your boss i have right to know why you kiss me a couple days ago without my permission ?"

" well that easy because i love you " he said smiling at her

" you love me but you just met me"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" but how did you know my dad was hiring, have you been staking me?" she asks because she told her whole soccer team about the new job and no one else.

" no my sister works for you dad and she said to him that i needed a job and thats how i got this job " he said looking out the window next to the bed he then looked at her and said " well Miss Kairi im at you service " he said smiling at her

" well now that i'm your boss i have right to know why you kiss me a couple days ago without my permission ?"

" haven't you heard of love at first sight before " he told her  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" yes.. please you not in love with me" she chuckled  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" but i am i love you Miss Kairi you may not believe it but its true " he said with a smile  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" but i am i love you Miss Kairi you may not believe it but its true " he said with a smile

"ohh.. no i'm done talking with you" she blush as she make her way under the cover to hide her face trying to avoid talking with him but she knew it was not going to help  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

"ohh.. no i'm done talking with you" she blush as she make her way under the cover to hide her face trying to avoid talking with him but she knew it was not going to help

" you know Miss Kairi if you wish me too leave all you have to do is ask " he said looking at her  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" you know Miss Kairi if you wish me too leave all you have to do is ask " he said looking at her

"no you're okay but i don't you too see when i'm all blushing pink and girler" she yells but she want to talk with rin but she hated when she blush light pink that making her cuter than she is normally.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

"no you're okay but i don't you too see when i'm all blushing pink and girler" she yells but she want to talk with rin but she hated when she blush light pink that making her cuter than she is normally.

" but why not Miss Kairi why dont you want people to look at you when your girly "  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:58 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" but why not Miss Kairi why dont you want people to look at you when your girly "

"because.. i don't like it" she said taking the cover off . She Look youger than when she is, she look as if she was 12 because she short and her dress didn't fit right ,she had the big bow in her hair, and she had pink rosy cheeck. she look like a doll more than a human." come on ..laugh" she said  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

"because.. i don't like it" she said taking the cover off . She Look youger than when she is, she look as if she was 12 because she short and her dress didn't fit right ,she had the big bow in her hair, and she had pink rosy cheeck. she look like a doll more than a human." come on ..laugh" she said

" why would i laugh at the girl i love " he said too her moving from the chair to setting on the bed  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:09 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

" why would i laugh at the girl i love " he said too her moving from the chair to setting on the bed

stop saying the girl i love or i'll..." she tackled and pinned rin unto the center of her bed " i'll.. damn it i can't think of nothing i could do"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

stop saying the girl i love or i'll..." she tackled and pinned rin unto the center of her bed " i'll.. damn it i can't think of nothing i could do"

Rin smiled then said " so Miss Kairi you like it that way " he said teasing her a little  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin smiled then said " so Miss Kairi you like it that way " he said teasing her a little

" no...stupid up" she said blushing hard  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin smiled and laugh a little and said " you know your really cute when you blush  

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo
Kuragari Yakana
GothicPinkxoxo

Rin smiled and laugh a little and said " you know your really cute when you blush

she sighed , kiss rin on the lips slowly to make him be quiet and she let go of him and sat back on the bed " i kiss you, you happy?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff