Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Good Morning, Halloween! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 pm
"Oh. So you're saying if Lizzy lost her memory of you, you'd be running around joining bands?" Shun hissed sharply. He shifted unhappily in his seat, listening to the teacher. But then, he heard Mac's poem about him.

"Mac.
Stupid. a**.
Chattering. Pestering. Bothering.
Won't leave me alone.
Annoying.

He wasn't paying attention to much else. He didn't really want to be there right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 pm
"No, but I would join something that would let me beat the s**t out of everyone and not get kicked out of school!" As disturbing as the thought was, he imagined he would want to beat things up...and this is certainly a school-sanctioned beat down.

"Isn't this class fun?" Mac coo'd in a fawning way, grinning from ear to ear and still quite on a sugar high. Clearing his throat he waved his free arm over his head, trying to flag down Professor Poppins. "HEY TEACH?! Can you dock points from Captain Grumpypants over here? His poem isn't accurate!"

"I'll leave him alone if he joins my band~"

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 pm
"Jack off. I'm not joining your band," Shun hissed. Ok, for some reason fighting was going to be involved, but he was not going to be bashing heads with his guitar. That was his guitar!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 pm
"Why not?" Mac puffed out his cheeks because he was an adult.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm
"I have no interest in wrecking my guitar. Go find another band member." Shun said flatly. Seriously, what the hell had gotten into Mac?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 pm
"You have a sister? That's lovely!" The professor smiled at Lattice, "Maybe I'll be lucky and be able to meet her one day!" She wasn't planning on returning to this school soon, but she might have to get that done! The students are so lively!

"Oh, but I beg to differ. I think he met the requirements pretty well," She replied, chuckling at Mac, "And what's that about a band? Ah, why not, Captain Grumpypants? You're living in the PRIME OF YOUR YOUTH!"

She clashed an imaginary cymbal together. The resulting 'chang!' echoed in the auditorium.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm
"Whaaaat? That's dumb, Cap'n. You're dumb." Mac sighed as if some great tragedy had occurred, before staring at the boil with all the patience a sugar-high teenage boy could possess.

Which was none.

"We'll be using school instruments or something. Why should we wreck our own s**t? That's dumb. You're dumb." And yes he was repeating himself.

When the professor spoke up, Mac almost sparkled like Lizzy was known to.

"YEAH! Go Teach! Hear that, Captain Grumpypants? PRIME OF OUR YOUTH join my band."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 pm
"My name is Shun," he said darkly to both Mac and the professor.

Twitching at the clang of the non existent cymbals, he glowered at her momentarily, then looked back at the Reaper.

"So says the moron who's repeating himself like a monkey. How am I expected to know any of this s**t when I never looked at the ******** flier," he hissed.

Urge to kill rising?

Yes.

Being exhausted didn't help with his irritability.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 pm
"My name is---" "--CAPTAIN GRUMPYPANTS!" Mac yelled as loud as he dared. Which, considering he was in a sugar high, was pretty damn loud.

"I wouldn't have to if you weren't such a dunderhead." Mac stuck out his tongue - VERY BRIEFLY BECAUSE THIS WAS SHUN HE WAS MESSING WITH AND HE LIKED HIS TONGUE THANK YOU VERY MUCH - and sighed heavily. "Well, you can read it later. It's a bunch of three-people student-bands using school s**t to hit other student-bands to win, what more is there to learn about it?"

A brief pause.

"Stop being a mule, Cap'n."

Another brief pause, and he looked at the other two in the class as if seeing them for the first time. "YOU TWO should form a band too! Only need one more, yes. Do it. It'll be fuuuuuuuunnnn~" Complete with spider fingers.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm
At being cut off, Shun actually reached out to try and grab Mac by the collar. He was moments away from summoning his daggers and trying to put an end to the other reaper's existence right then and there.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm
Lattice startled as she and Tro were addressed by that rather hyperactive Reaper. She'd heard his cheer and rowdy behavior earlier but now his hands...She thought those were his hands, were doing something weird and...

"Band? I...I am not sure I have the bravery needed to perform before many..." She insisted quietly. Reciting poems in a gathering of a few people? Sure. Band in front of possibly many more? No. No thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm
Professor Poppins just watched, popping several chocolate drops into her mouth. Because YOUTH. YOUTH!  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 pm
((Le Proxy Post for Huni))

It was at this point Tro made a weak denial of, "'M not," at Lattice's very apt observation of his attempts at copying her poem. This was hard for the monster pony, okay? Thankfully, the other two present gave him something else to focus on.

He attempted to place himself between the two boils, partly because it just wasn't right for a fight to break out during class. And with a guest teacher. Where was your respect for authority?!

"Lattice ain't gotta do what she don't wanna do, y' hear?" he warned Mac. Sorry Shun, you're a boil. You gotta deal with Mac on your own.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 am
The only reaction Shun got to the collar grab was a laugh and an even wider grin; sugar-high Mac was not afraid of him at all, especially in a class where the Teacher was on his side.

"Join my band and I'll leave you alone from after the event until you graduate." It was his ultimatum, or at least an attempt at one. Even though Shun had his collar, Mac tilted his head enough to see the other pair.

"Calm your face buddy, I'm not makin' her do s**t." Mac scoffed, again sounding quite like he thought they were being ridiculous. "And lady, it's less performing and more beating the s**t out of people. With instruments." He was super excited for this, apparently.

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Shun's gaze flickered towards Tro briefly, but his focus was still very much on Mac.

"Why they hell do you want me so badly?" he hissed while still holding onto the other reaper.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff