Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forever In Disguises. [Aeirwen & Shattered Catastrophe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|
T H E || P E R F E C T || P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

Marc could only be amused yet pissed off with everyword she said. He just glared at her, not beleiving all the word she was spouting at him. Until he couldn't stand it anymore, after having his foot and shoes being stepped on. Never in his life, after his parent's death incident, has he ever been this pissed off.

He does not even care anymore if anyone was watching anymore. He went infront of her, staring down at her, He walked closer to make her go backwards till her back was really against the closed doors. He slammed his palm next to her head, literally catching everyone's attention from the party.

"You're pretty cocky aren't you? Woman." He started, he wasn't yelling at her, but even with a low voice, it was sharp yet seductive.

"First off all. Yes I don't even know you, but I just have this feeling that YOU know ME. Not through business. But personally." yeah so she was gonna hear his voice alot from now, cause hes not planning to let her say anything at all while he gives her his reply. Some parts sounded like a low whisper which made his husky voice even more obvious and throaty.

"Second.I am NOT sexist.I'm just saying that cause I don't want to say your name. You woman." He took a deep breath and said.

"What in the freaking world makes you think I'm hitting on you? Of all people, why would I hit on someone who couldn't take care of her long hair and after being dumped by some guy, had a make over, you cut your hair and put on some make up and manicure.Just to make him regret, but you are clearly not over him yet. So really, what makes you think I'm hitting on you?" Well he just obviously said out words that proves that Ace is him, Well he doesn't care anymore, to have her being not sure if he is or not is even worser, she could go on investigation with the police or something which would tell the world once the police knows.

Throwing back her words at her "Next time, think of a conclusion thats at least a little realistic and clever." He finished. Others where watching, they think its a couples spout, but never have they ever seen a couple spout look this sexy.

S E E x H I M ? x Y E A H . . x T H A T xG U Y xT H E R E...

Y E A H . . .

D O N ' T x M E S S x W I T H x T H E x P E R F E C T I O N I S T .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:52 pm
User ImageLike a butterfly...xxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx...emerging from the cocoon....

•·.·Miss Candice Anderson·.·•

Candice only stared at him, her eyes threatening to water. She wasn't sure what was more scarier, the fact that he knew she had a make over today or how
close he was to her, keeping her trapped between him and the closed doors. But then there was his smirk. Ace's smirk flashed into her mind... She held
her arm up to slap him but held back. She wanted to scream and just anything to hurt him. But as she stood there, she wasn't sure how to
respond. There was only one thing she was sure of. He didn't like getting his shoes and foot stomped on. "YAAH!!" She stomped on his foot again,
screaming at his face. "I am so over him..." She stared at his face before giving his lips a quick and soft peck, holding back the heat that
threatened to rise on her face. "See." She tried to remain calm, standing between Marc. and the doors. "I know where you live..." She
was bluffing.. "... Captain Ace..." She laid against the doors and stared down at him with her arms behind her back. She was afraid of what he
might do, but she played if off like a tough girl. "Lock me up in a cockpit with you and your uniform and you'll see just how over I am. You obviously
can't handle me, wimp."

...beauty is just beginning...User ImagexxxxxUser Image

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

He felt like killing her when she stomped on his foot. But then she pecked him on the lips. Which made him pause, did she just do that? He was confused, but then she said how she was over Jack. When she said she knew where he lived, he raised an eyebrow, but when she said Captain Ace. He knew she knows about Ace and his Pilot persona. He sighed, his breath smelling like berries, he muttered "So you do know."

He smirked, knowing she was scared yet she offered him to lock her up in a cockpit with him and his uniform and he'll see how over she was. He smirked, leaning closer, with his height, his head was of course above hers He had the most seductive and the most mischevious smirk anyone could have, he then said "Wanna try? I can handle you anytime, no matter how tough you are, I can break you down as easy as one plus one" He traced his finger up her thigh and to her hip and up her waist. With that, He gave her a really dominating kiss, it wasn't intense or powerful, but with him being seductive and all before that, any girl would just die.Then his phone rang He broke away, feeling lip gloss on his own lips.

He smirked and said "oops~ bad timing." He turned away and answered his phone call. Only to be told that he was sent some work on his table, just no notify him. He hung up sighing. He looked back at Candice and just stared at her, but it wasn't a scary stare is was just his 'normal' stare which people just find sexy. He finds the 'lady' infront of him quite interesting, no one has ever got mad or shouted to his facelike her. No one other than his sister has ever gotten him this pissed off. No one has ever made him go seductive on them when hes not doing any 'work'(investigation). And he actually thinks that this crazy girl infront of him is sexy and hot as heck, her personality too, a personality he likes to play along with. But of course he dislikes her too cause she pisses him off~

"You've got a hell lot of explaination to make." He had to know how she knows.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Candice cringed as his finger ran up her leg to her waist, wanting to slap away his hand. When he kissed her, she wanted to pull herself away but
tried to stand it like a tough girl. Her heart pounded against her chest as her face heated up. She felt like she was going to die if he didn't stop. Her fists
clenched as she stood there, shutting her eyes tightly. She couldn't breathe...

She opened her eyes in alert when a phone rang, and when Marc. took the call, she furrowed her brows and covered her lips. His taste was still on
them. Her eyes began to look like glass as she quivered in place, holding onto herself to try and cover herself as he hung up and stared at her. She
looked down and ignored his words.

She knew she basically asked for it, but she didn't think she'd break this easily. "You're...horrible....."

She began shaking and sniffing, keeping her head down as she leaned on the door, holding onto it for support. She looked up at him as tears ran down her
face, her lips were shut, trying not to let herself cry out loud. She raised her hand high and slapped before taking off her heels to try and beat him up with
them.

She was over Jack, she was. At the moment right now though, she just couldn't let go of the fact that her real first kiss was taken by this...rich prat!
This wasn't what she wanted, she didn't even know this guy... Deep inside, as she chased after him with her shoes, she wanted to rip her heart out and
stab it.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

When she started crying, he knew he had went over board, but he can't help it, she really pissed him off. But he knew he was fine now and now it was the other way around, she was mad at him. When she slapped him, he actually didn't say anything, if it was anyone else, he would have sued them or something. But she was a different story, he sighed, feeling his slapped cheek burning, that was the hardest slap hes ever gotten, he had been slapped before, but it was from a sadistic woman he had slept with. Yeah she slapped him but then slept with him after that. So yeah it wasn't an angry slap.

His cheek started to look red cause he had a pale skin color. But when she took off her shoe, he knew she was going to attack him using it. He backed away, and she ended up chasing after him with her shoes. But when he knew it had to stop, he just stopped his tracks and he felt a shoe fly to the back of his head. He contained his anger, cause he didn't want to cause more trouble. He turned around and said "Look. Sorry. I went overboard. I know sorry isn't enough." He rubbed the back of his head, great, now he had a swollen head and a red cheek.

He picked up her slipper that she threw at him and went to her slowly, going on his knees to put them back on. He stood up and looked at her, "I know I can't take back my actions, and I can't give you back your first kiss." Yes he noticed it was her first kiss judging from her reaction. "But sorry is probably all I can say, and you're lucky cause I never say sorry to anyone." He looked away crossing his arms. "But you were asking for it." He was just hoping she wouldn't go back to the party and announce his secret. If she does, hes gonna have to shut her up. Cause even if hes apologizing and acting nice( a little) to her, he still hates her.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:13 pm

(LOL!! Violent sex....)

She kept her face covered by her hands, her lips shut tight to try and stop crying, as she stood there quietly. Yeah...she was mad...at herself... But
Candice, being Candice, couldn't just blame herself, she had to blame someone else too! "Lucky my bottom!" She pushed at him, glaring at
him with her eyes, all red from crying. "I never asked you to kiss me! I wanted to drive the plane down and crash!" She spouted out nonsense,
trying to come up with a lie. "I'd rather die than have had your horrible kiss!"

She turned around, crossing her arms and gave a loud huff, breathing in a lot of air and out as she tried to calm down. She didn't know what she was
saying... Even if it was her first kiss, she wanted to know that it was going to happen. And yeah, Marc. looks alright, but why did they have to hate each
other then? If only time could rewind...this wasn't how she wanted that to happen... She wanted it to be spantaneous, and yeah it was...but it wasn't
what she wanted...

"I'm not just any girl you can kiss and have them heads over heels for you..." Candice covered her shoulders with her hands. "...if you knew
that I was dumped or something..."
More like rejected... "...by some other guy...you could have been a gentleman about it and...not take
advantage of my words..."
She trailed over to the stone rail, looking down at the lighted garden before turning and pushing herself up there. "Even if I
was asking for it..."

She sighed, thinking to herself until the doors opened quickly. "Miss Candice! You're father!" Candice looked up, alerted before jumping off
and running in after the waitress.

Party guest just gathered in a circle as Candice ran through them, trying to find her father, only to stop and stared at him, spazzing out on the floor.
"Oh my god..." She immediately ran to his side and grabbed his hand. "Daddy! What's wrong?!" She didn't know how to react as her wrist
was being squeezed by his hand. "Daddy! It's me, Candy!" She winced, trying not to cry out loud from his grasp on her arm as she looked
around as everyone just stared. "Stop staring!" She pulled her arm away and reached into the bosoms of her dress, pulling out her phone. She
didn't care what people think, she dialed numbers as quickly as possible. The phone seemed to have rung forever! She didn't even know if anyone
called for help yet. As soon as she heard someone pick up on the other side, she spoke without giving the other person a chance to talk. "I need
help, my father's on the ground, shaking and I just need help! We're at the Maria Belmont Mansion!"
She stared down, holding onto her father's
hand, unable to stop the tears from streaming.

What the hell was going on? Especially today...especially...

"Who's ready to turn out the lights?" Everyone turned their heads to the voice and cleared a way and Candice saw the cook pop his head out
behind a large three tiered cake with the number "21" at the top...

Seeing that, Candice frown, shutting her eyes and started shrieking out at a very loud and high pitched scream.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc knew it was 'partially' his fault, it wasn't his fault that she pissed him off too much. before he could even respond to her, the waitress came yelling something about Candice's father, Mr.Anderson. He was about to follow Candice but, heard a car screeching away, he narrowed his eyes, finding it suspicious. He ran inside and saw the crowed. He couldn't see at first but when Candice shreiking, he pushed himself to the middle and seeing Mr.Anderson on the floor. He gasped, being a surgeon and a doctor, of course he has to do his job.

He told everyone to go away and give him space to breath. He went to his other side, when Candice was attacking him with question of what he was doing and get away. "SHUT UP AND LET ME CHECK ON HIM!" so yeah he yelled, it was pretty scary. "I have a degree in medical so calm down."

"Mr.Anderson, Its Marc. I'm gonna check on you so don't panic and stay with me." He said clearly at him, he checked how his pulse rate was and his breathing, he saw the symptoms, heavy breathing, blue lips, spasms. 'hes poisoned.' Marc winced and continued to aid him. But then Mr.Anderson started puking. Marc took off his blazer and his tie.

His tie was the only thing on him that hasn't come in contact with any perfume or what, he wrapped his finger with it and cleaned Anderson's mouth and once he was done, he threw the tie away. He looked around and saw a waiter freaking out and who was also holding a tray with a jug of water, , he stood up and rushed to the waiter snacked the jug and tore off a piece of the clean table cloth, with that he ran back to Mr.Anderson. He got back on his knees and moved him away from the puke on the floor. He took off his coat and tie and shirt, and tossed it with his tie. He soaked the cloth with the water and he wiped Anderson's skin that came into contact with the vomit. Once he was done, he rolled him onto his left side and remained there while waiting for the help Candice called.

Marc was even more angrier when he started thinking who did this. But he told Candice "Keep him calm. Don't make him panic even more than he is." He walked to the poison and got on his right knee to check on it. He could smell that the vomit did not smell like normal vomit, it smelt like poison. 'Strychnine. Hell. Where are the ambulance. Strychnine causes death after exhaustion of the tense spasms the person feels.' The medical help are going to have to do the check up in the mansion. They won't have enough time if they send him to the hospital.

When he heard the siren outside, and saw them rushed into the ball room, Marc went to them and said softly only for them to hear and not others "you have to make the helping here, Hes swallowed Strychnin." when they heard, they rushed, hoping it wasn't too late. Marc. Pulled Candice away from Mr.Anderson, and told everyone else to go. He had to really hold her if she tried resisting.

He told the chef with the cake to go and put the cake away. Marc was freaking out even thought he wasn't crying or what, but he was hoping for Mr.Anderson's safety, cause if exhaustion kicks in...it'll be too late.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 pm

"Let go...! Let go!" Candice tried to pull herself away from Marc., much to no avail. She tried to reach out to her father even though knowing with the
distance between them already, she wouldn't be able to hold on to him. She breathed in slowly as the tears slid from her face, her nose threatening to run.
Her heart felt like it was stopping or something, or she just couldn't feel it, but the pain was there, it just pained her to see her father like this, no matter how
badly she had wanted to move out and away from him...this was her father... She stopped struggling and stared down at the paramedic worked as quickly
as they could. "Let go...before I stomp on your other foot..." ...she just wanted to be with her father...but she didn't know if she could and if she got in
the way. Her finger picked at Marc.'s before grasping on her hands, doing her best to pull them off of her. "Let me go!"

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc couldn't let Candice interfere with the medical work, being a doctor he knows that they cannot be disturbed while working. But he knew how it feels like to see your parent dying or in pain. So he let her go, Some people were at the door to see how Mr.Anderson was. Marc just stayed silent and sighed. He would help if he could, but a poisoned patients is something he can't do, he can only do the basics like what he did before. Then only one person came to mind, a person who must have done this. His clutched his fists and thought 'Malice. How smart. Poisoning him, knowing that he didn't invite any doctors, and invited me, You're giving me evidences that you're not only a psycho, but a murderer. The things I'll do to you, once I catch you, I can't even describe.'

But then heard how the doctors were panicking and telling Mr.Anderson to stay with them. Marc could only do nothing but watch, but he looked away looking out the window, praying for Mr.Anderson's safety. But the sounds of the panics were starting to worry him.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 am

Once being let go, Candice ran into the crowd of medics and grasped onto her father's hand, feeling weaker than before. "Daddy, I'm right here..."

"His heart rate's starting to speed up dramatically. Ma'am, you got to move out of the way."

"I'm not leaving!"
Candice stared down, reaching to wipe the tears out of her father's face before wiping her own.

"Looks like the Poison Control aren't going to be here anytime soon. This place is pretty far out and secluded..."

"His heart rate's speeding!"

Candice gritted her teeth and pulled on her hair as the heart monitor's rhythmic beep sounded faster and faster. It felt like the whole world was
spinning in her mind as panic quickened. She bit her lip and stared down at her father, feeling his strong grasp on her hand before it became limp. The
sound of the portable heart monitor rang through her ears in a continuous high pitched sound. She didn't know what else to do but sit there by her father,
turning her face away from his and just sob. As the medics got up to clean up, Candice only slowly leaned forward and laid her head on her father's
torso, not caring if it was bare. Her eyes continued to stream as she just laid there, not having done this in a long while. She breathed in slowly, still
holding onto her father's limp hand as her vision blurred with tears. "I'm sorry..." She took her father for granted...she wanted to leave and she
left... And now that he's gone... Candice bit her lip before she choked, crying softly before crying like a child, unable to stop herself from bottling it
up.

The sound of a photo camera snapped and a bright flash disappeared. Arms pulled her up to drag her away from the dead man on the floor, hands joined
in, trying to pull her fingers loose of her grip, but she refused to let go, no matter how weak her legs and the rest of her body was feeling. She didn't
want to let go...

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 am
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

When Marc. heard the sign that his heart beat has stopped, Marc.'s eyes closed, as his clenched fists became limp, it was torture to hear everything, it made him remember the day his parents and his uncle was murdered in front of him. Now to see another lose her parent, it was painful. He slammed his fists onto the table beside him. Mr.Anderson, was indeed a good father, even though he played around with women, he only seemed to love only one girl, his daughter, his little girl. It proved how good of a father he was. He was also Marc.'s partner in business, eventhough he teases him alot, he was a great man, who never knows how to give up.

Marc. turned around to see the commotion, Seeing Candice not wanting to let her dad's hand go. The doctors looked at him, thinking Marc could do it. Marc. walked to them and told them to go away for a while. They did as told and looked down at the crying lady, he got on his knees and said "I know its hard. I know how it feels like...." He knew she wasn't accepting her father's death.

"I know you're not accepting this....but if you don't...how do you expect for him to atleast rest in peace? I know he was a good guy, a very caring father eventhough he may be abit busy at times...It'll take time for you to get your mind straight after this...." He slowly got her hand away from the dead man's.

"Yes I am a stranger to you, but you're Mr.Anderson's daughter, I can't let him down, I should AT LEAST make you accept it...I've faced something like this, only it was even worse." He made sure the word worse got to her. He looked at the medical people and nodded, saying they should do their work now.

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:37 am

Candice only pulled her hand away and turned, pulling her knees up and leaning against them, covering her face. Something like this was too horrible
to accept. As Marc.'s words went into her ears, it only made her want to cry even more. She shook a little, biting her lip before taking a deep breath.
"Take me home..." Where was home? This was home, right? "Take me away from here, anywhere but here!" She didn't want to
leave, but if she didn't leave, she feared she'd be moping around like this all night. "Just...somewhere that's not here..."

She frowned to herself, ordering some guy around, even if they were introduced. Sitting there, she wanted to kick her feet around and throw a
tantrum.

"I know I'm a spoiled brat!" Her legs slowly slid down as people passed by, "but please..."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shattered Catastrophe

Greedy Seeker

4,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 pm
User Image

|Marc. De Louis|

Marc. was about to ask where she lived, then the thought of 'don't you live here?' came to mind, but she changed her mind, and told him to take her anywhere thats not here. He knew how she felt, the feeling of wanting to break everything around you after loosing someone who plays a big part of your life... "Yes you are....but its fine....lets go." he said, but seeing how she didnt seem like she was gonna be okay walking. He picked her up sighing and looked at the dead man being taken care of.

'Good night Mr.Anderson....' He thought as he walked out the door where there were many guests still waiting outside wanting to know what happened, Marc. only shook their heads at them and they understood what it meant. They were so sad, to die in your welcome back party, it was really sad. They watched Marc. who was carrying Candice, as he walked to his car. He pressed the car remote that he was holding before he picked Candice up, to unlock the door. He put her in and got to the other side and got in the driver's seat. . He then started his car and sat there for a while, staring at the mansion.

He took in a big lump of air and exhaled. He drove away, thinking where he was going to bring her. He felt like asking her but he knew she didn't want to be bothered by question. So ended up bring her to one place. His apartment, well his workers are going to be seeing him carry a girl to his room. Of course all of the workers and even the usual guests knows how the owner of the resort looks like and they also know how he was the owner of malls and ones from overseas also.

He parked his car in the entrance, a parking attendant was ready to drive his car to the basement for Marc.. But When he got out of the car, he gave a 'wait' signal with his hand. He went to Candice and picked her up again, standing straight and gave the keys to the parking attendant. Walking through the bunch of people and workers, they stared. Shocked obviously.

Once he got to his floor, he got to his door and went in, not knowing that she actually lives next door. Even though he was the owner, he didn't make his own apartment to make it more luxurious then it already was to make it different from other's. He didn't want to be spoiled. The cold air of his room surrounded him once the door was opened. He got to his bed room and put her on his neatly set bed. He raised his eyebrows watching her for a short while. He walked to his closet to change into his home clothes. A black tank top and black sweat pants. putting his dirty clothes into a basket.

He got out asking "Do you need to change?...."

Y E A H . . .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Candice laid on Marc's bed before rolling onto her stomach, keeping her face buried into his sheets. She breathed in his scent that lingered there. She
reached with her hands to the back of her neck, un-clipping the diamond collar, tossing it at Marc., perhaps missing him. She turned her head slowly
to look over to him, "Define change." She turned again lazily, raising her knees.

She sighed, sitting up and looking out the window. Her heart felt like it was barely beating, she felt like she was barely breathing. She reached over to
take off her shoes, dropping them to the side.

"I need to change the past..." She walked towards the window and laid her hand against it. It was cold. "But that's something I can't do, isn't it?" She
turned and leaned against the window. "I'm surprised that you would bring me into a secluded room with you."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff