Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Romaji Clan House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 am
User Image
Mara
"Sleeping in the hot springs," Mara replied. "If you're not careful, you could drown or suffocate from the steam and heat." She didn't know how she knew that, having never actually been near a host spring before, but somehow she knew. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything, Master."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji
User Image

╰☆╮
Shawn laughs nervously and says,"Well if you turn around I'll get out and I can show you the workshop" as he swims to the edge. As he waits for her to turn around he smiles at her thoughtfulness and says,"But thank you, I don't need anything" as he waits to get out.
╰☆╮

mood:
ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 am
User Image
Mara
Mara turned away, again making sure her veil was still in the correct place. "You're welcome, Master," she said quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji
User Image

╰☆╮
Shawn sighs once she turns around and walks over to a robe hanging on a hook. He puts it on and ties his sash before turning to look at her. He asks,"I was wondering what was with the veil Mara" as he tilts his head confused.
╰☆╮

mood: embarrassed
ooc: Sorry fell asleep >.<

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara had hoped she'd have more time to get used to her new home before he asked about that. She chewed her lip, then undid the veil. The fabric fell away to reveal a mark on her throat and part of her jaw. It looked like a tattoo of a flame. "This is why."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:35 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji
User Image

╰☆╮
He notices her unsure about removing the veil and was going to say something about it when she removed. He smiles and says,"I don't see why you feel the need to it" as his tail swishes behind him.
╰☆╮

mood:
ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara flushed and the mark started glowing as if red-hot. Behind Shawn, the hot spring started bubbling up, boiling hotter than it already was, steam starting to cover the area. She quickly covered the mark with her hand and concentrated on calming down.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn stares as the tattoo begins to glow red not noticing the water boiling behind and smiles lightly. He looks confused when she covers it up and asks,"What's wrong Mara?" as he steps away from the water and goes about picking up his clothes.
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara quickly put her veil back on, covering up the mark as it started to return to normal. "That flame mark isn't a tattoo. I've had it since birth. It's a djinn-mark," she said quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn blink and watches as she covers up her birthmark. He says,"I didn't realize that it was a birthmark" as he bows before saying,"I haven't had much encounters with other races" as he straightens back up. He asks,"Well how can I help you Mara?" as he smiles at her.
╰☆╮ 

mood: 
ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara frowned beneath her veil. "Why are you asking me things like that? And bowing to me? Aren't you supposed to be my master? You bought me." Then she looked at the ground. "I apologize, that was rude of me. And a djinn-mark doesn't mean that I'm a djinn. I don't even know who my parents are, so I don't know whether this is a curse or what."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:03 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn stares at her before saying,"I was asking why you came in here" as he growls before he walking around a corner. He starts to change into his normal clothes and says,"Well I guess I was lucky that I knew my parents for a short period of time" as he walks back out with his tail swishing behind him. He says,"Well I must be getting back to work" as he heads toward the workshop.
╰☆╮ 

mood: annoyed
ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara flinched when he growled, thinking he was going to hit her. It wouldn't be the first time she'd been hit for smarting off. "May I still come help you in your workshop?" she asked quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:45 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image

§hawn ℟omaji 
User Image

╰☆╮ 
Shawn looks back at her and smirks before saying,"Fine if you think you can handle working with precious metals" as he turns around with his tails swishing behind him. He stops in front of a statue of a silver fox and pulls on its tail causing a secret panel to open leading to the workshop. He waves for her to follow him as he walks down the stairs.
╰☆╮ 

mood: annoyed
ooc:

User Image

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
Mara
Mara glanced at the ground, hurt by his comment, which she assumed was a dig at her having lived on the streets before being sent to the Center. She followed him quietly.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff