Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I will keep you safe. semi lit active CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Leo helped her pack her things and said " do you want me to walk you back to your dorm " he said handing her one of her textbooks. he then looked over at the window and saw a dark figure seating on top of a telephone poll he looked for a while and said " maybe you should stay here tonight its not safe out " he said still looking out the window

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Daisy smiled to him,"I think I can make it on my own, thank you though." she said as she grabbed the book Leo held out to her then he stared out the window, she couldn't figure out the expression on his face, "Leo? Are you okay?" When he offered for her to stay there, she didn't really know what to say. She just met him but he did seem bothered by something. "I dont know if that is such a good idea..." she said quietly.

with love- Princess Belle

Tenmetsu Oin

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:11 pm
User Image

Leo looked at her and said " i didn't mean it like that i mean there are some really bad people out side right now that could hurt you and i don't want to see you hurt ' he said looking at her with a smile he then looked at the window again and the dark figure was gone Leo then looked around the room and said " you can even sleep on my bed i will sleep on the couch over there he said pointing to it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

Daisy looked at him confused,"bad people? What bad people, why would they want to hurt me?" Giving him a small smile," I know thats not what you meant," she said taking ahold of his hand. Her heart raced as thier skin touched,"Im just so new here, on this strange campus, and your new...Im just a bit on edge. Its been a very informative day." When she saw that he didn't seem like he was going to budge on the matter, "fine, I will stay here, but just for tonight." Daisy looked around the room a little and blushed, "Um do you have something I can wear to sleep in?"

with love- Princess Belle

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces