Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Getting to know you (Lizzy vs Deryk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:27 am
"W-Well.. I don't really know you. C-could be a trick."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 am
"It's just a hug though..."

She pouted as her shoulders slumped, twirling a lock of hair around a finger.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 am
"H-how do you know I won't try to do something though?" he asked. Deryk was trying to figure out why she wanted a hug all of the sudden.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 am
"Um... Because I'm taking the step to trust you. Since the first step to understanding is trust."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:50 am
Deryk watched her for a few moments. This could be a stupid move on his part. But.. he wanted to believe the students weren't all crazy killers or something like that.

So then, he slowly and hesitantly opened his arms up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:19 am
Lizzy let out a soft, happy-sounding squeal, and then hugged herself a hunter. A long pause followed as she pressed a ear to his chest.

"It's like hugging a reaper," She commented idly, sounding rather surprised, "You're warm, and I can hear a heart beating..." An even longer pause followed as Lizzy started to blush at a sudden realization - this is a human boil!

AGHSGAKSHAS-

She somehow managed to poker face through her internal flailing as she let go of the hunter, and then took several steps back, "T-thank you."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:39 am
This was. Incredibly awkward. Deryk was not used to getting hugged by girls, and so he was actually getting a little flustered with this. The fact that she was putting her ear up to his chest didn't help all that much. He just.. sort of patted her lightly on the back..

"W-well... the reapers do.. look like us. Humans I mean," he said before stepping back after she released him.

"Ah.. n-no problem? Wh-why did you want a hug?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm
"Humans..." Lizzy echoed, biting down on her lower lip to stop herself from telling him what Professor QB told her. Instead, she smiled and nodded, her cheeks still flushed pink, "They do! But everything in Halloween... Was sort of created by humans? I mean, we are created by Fear, which comes from humans... So it makes sense that some of us look like humans?"

Made sense in her head.

"Oh... To verify something!" She replied, beaming at the hunter, albeit a little shyly; hugging Deryk felt like she was hugging a human or a reaper, "That there are similarities between humans and creatures made of Fear." And between hunters and humans too.

Blade Kuroda

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:15 pm
Deryk stood by, tilting his head a bit at what Lizzy had to say there.

"Yeah. Makes sense. Humans.. can be pretty scary in their own right too.. yes.."

When Elizabeth continued to talk, he sort of blinked.

"..Di-did you really think it would be different? The hug I mean."

He knew there were differences between himself and the halloween creatures on a more physical level. But as far as how they carried about their day and whatnot? They weren't too different. He had to wonder if American soldiers ever felt this way when they needed to deal with civilians in hostile territory...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:15 am
"Well... I didn't think it would be different, but at least now I know for sure?" Lizzy replied, looking sheepish; was her reason a silly reason? She thought it was pretty legit.

"Oh! Uh, do you have a way out of this place?" She asked, "I can't leave till... You're gone, I think."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:07 am
"I.. Do but.."

He was on patrol and was probably supposed to take care of things he ran into. But then again, he was on the patrol for horsemen. Still, Deryk wasn't sure if it was really safe for him to just leave right now.

Though.. would they really know? He could just say he didn't run into any horseman which would be true.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am
"You're... Not going to hit me, are you?" Lizzy asked softly. Hesitantly.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 am
"N-not if I don't have to!" Deryk said quickly while waving his hands before him.

"You.. sure there isn't a way you can't leave? I'm.. still here on patrol technically.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:37 am
"Uh..." Lizzy backed off, and headed towards the door, trying the door knob, "It's locked..."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 am
"... Can.. can you break the door?"

Deryk had to ask.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash