• Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 am
Le Honey

Cheerie-Chan and Digital Fiend,

Congratulations!

Thank you! I really like your username.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 am
Pretty great actually! James and I just watched our Will move around. It was so much fun. He kept looking horrified and misty-eyed. My goof of a husband.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:24 am
My hubby loved poking at my belly to get the babies to kick back at him. It was cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:07 am
lol my family, mainly the in-laws love rubbing the belly its weird to me i only like when the hubby rubs the belly  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Cheerie-Chan

Junior Hunter

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:37 pm
MercyWild

Awww i cant wait for my to start kicking... ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 am
User Image

Such a wonderful thread~
I personally am not a mom, and am not planning to be a mom anytime soon. But I do know when I do become ready to be a mom, I run the genetics for having twins/triplets. It's a every-other genetic thing, and I am the every-other. My grandmother had many miscarriages with her twins, never actually giving birth to twins.

User Image  

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 am
Twins don't run in our family. Our daughters are the first set born in either for as far back as anyone knows. They were a complete surprise.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:02 am
                User Image
                TheAristocratSays:
                This is a good idea.

I'm not a mummy but I have 2 nieces (one 6 and one 10 months old) and I see them constantly~!

I love both my niece's to pieces (lol) but I'm not sure if I could ever be a mum. It's very difficult to look after a child and I'd be worried that I'd be no good.

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

MercyWild

Blessed Seeker

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:09 pm
My oldest starts second grade today.
Over the weekend I had go through the yearly school supply scavenger hunt to fulfill the list of must haves sent out by the teacher (which we got in the mail Thursday afternoon). Apparently the number of girls in the our area severely out numbers the boys. I went to three stores trying to find a plastic pencil box that wasn't blue, all the pinks an purples were sold out, heck I would even have been happy if I could have found a green. Finally found a purple one at the dollar store. Then I made the mistake of taking the 7 going on 17 year old into Justice ( just walking in made one of the twins start crying) We bought one outfit. The rest of this years wardrobe is coming from Salvation Army and the hand me down collection from her cousins.
Okay so enough griping, I know we will miss the little helper when she is at school, but I also hope she has a great year.
Anyone else sending a kiddo off to elementary today?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:23 am
ilover1508
lol my family, mainly the in-laws love rubbing the belly its weird to me i only like when the hubby rubs the belly

I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel territorial "Mine".

Although I know that it won't be forever, and at least right now no one can take him away. {Like, needing a babysitter or seeing if someone can hold him while I do something. He's always mine right now.}

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:26 am
Cheerie-Chan

Awww i cant wait for my to start kicking... ^.^

It's pretty wonderful. Of course, the other night on a ride home, I had to talk about something, anything. And I chose a trivial subject that had James going "Okay...."

My reply:

"I'm trying to keep my mind off my bladder since I can't keep my son off of it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:59 am
Cheerie-Chan
ilover1508
aww thank you! ill keep you in mind if i ever need a question!!
How are you doing with your pregnancy love, I hope things are great for you, stay blessed  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:00 am
pucca19
ilover1508
pucca19
Hello moms and soon to be mom. I'm glad to be here, not a mom but I'm a nurse and I love babies. blaugh
well honored to have you since your a nurse in case i have hospital questions =]

I'm willing to share what I know. 4laugh
If you have time maybe you can create a separate thread in this forum specifically for nurse questions  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 am
Digital Fiend
It is nice to be able to come to a place online to meet moms; since some of us don't get out much.

I'm 25 and should have my first child {a boy!} before October. Tomorrow is my last 2 week doctor's visit. I've had a really easy pregnancy; which I do not take for granted.

Our son's name is going to be William Glen IV, named after his paternal grandfather, but my dad's name is Glen. It's not so bad.

I can't help but think of names for our future kids. If we ever have another boy, I want his name to be either Wyatt Gage or Wyatt Gabriel, to keep with the WG theme.

I think that's all I have to report for now!

*Edit* Also, on the 25th I have my visit with the hospital to take a tour and pre-register.
How is your pregnancy love? Hope your doing good!  

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 am
HardxCore___x
User Image

Its like hes growing so fast!
heart

He's three months old now.
omg so freakin cute! How did you put together a picture like that I just had my baby girl and would so love to make one like yours I have some great pictures of her tehe I love taking pictures of her  
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff