Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The country girl and the city slicker (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 pm
Cylar smirked "oh i know but thats no fun" he winked and shrugged floating off the floor he was lazy and didnt like to walk when he didnt have to he floated around the bed "im not sure ... i need to refill my flask so i was going hunting tonight.. if you wanted to come along?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 pm
"Sure. I've never seen a vampire hunt before." Same said and smiled brightly with a small blush appearing on her cheeks. Her tail started to wag alittle showing she was happy. But she had a spot on her ears that she loved it when someone scratched them. It would make her nuzzle them and mark them with her scent like a wolf would.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm
Cylar laughed "its not that different from normal hunting.. find prey track them tell there alone... put them to sleep drian blood from them heal the wound erase there memory and move on to the next one until your bags are full..." he says with a shrugg "its kinda boring really" he says then only to tease her not realizeing the way she would react he gently pet her behind her ears  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 pm
Then Sam started to nuzzle Cylar feeling him pet her ears. Her tail started to wag faster as he pet them. Then she backed off saying "Oh sorry. I shoud've told ya'll about that." She then blushed more and looked away hoping he wouldn't get mad. Her tail stopped wagging. Then she looked scared since the last person that did that got mad and hit hetr on the face and then she started to shake alittle. "Please don't be mad at me." She said scareed and kept shaking. Her ears were back and her tail qwas wrapped around her leg in fear of getting hit again.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Cylar laughed at her nuzzleing him it was very cute then he looked confussed at her she seemed scared of him he looked at her and sighed gently "i take it the last time you did that someone reacted not to frendly to it so now your scared ill do the same" he says more to himself then slowly place his hand on her head and started to pet her agian "i dont mind sam its alright with me" he says with a sincere smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:25 pm
Sam nodded at what he said and when he started to pet her again her tail started to wag again and she smiled alittle. "Thank you. No one around town likes me for what I am ande when you first came I figured you woud be the same the way ya'll were actin' when we first met." She said glad that he wasn't like the others. Later that night Sam was out hunting with Cylar. She brought an extra bottle for him that she had gotten from his uncle after tell him what they were doing. He asked her to make sure to be careful and let Cylar do his thing and to ask him to refill his flask. His uncle wasn't much for hunting nor was he ever. Sam was in her fox form waiting for Cylar at the meeting place and told him she would be in her fox form since tonight was basically the only night she was able to do this. She was beautiful with her pure white fur. As she waited her fur glowed in the moonlight but she knew about night hunters that were in teh area. Normally she would have stayed in her room but she had made plans before she had remembered about her so called specail night. She could smell cylar still since he had her scent on him from earlier.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 am
Cylar smiled and spent most of the night until the meeting time preparing for the hunt when he was ready he smiled amd met with her he looked the white fox over and nodded "my my country girl arent you pretty" he says gtently strokeing her fur he nodded "well come on lets go it seems ive got twice the amount of hunting to do than ususal"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm
Sam nodded and followed him watching him as they hunted together. SHe was starting to like him. But she didn't show it. She wanted to be sure that he wouldn't break her heart like the last person she dated. Turns out he only dated her because it was a dare. She was so upset and no one knew that she had feelings. Then she caught the scent of a human and tackled Cylar out of the way as a shot was fired. but she had gotten hit in the leg. SHe winced and fell to the ground in pain. The bullet was lodged in her leg right by the bone.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm
Cylar heard the shot and seeing blood from sam he hissed and ran to the human that shot her he bent the gun in half and threw it then his eyes flashed red he growled and snapped his neck then growled again and looked at the second human "you want to try and hunt her agian ... ill drian you so fast" he hissed and ran back to sam "sam ... i-im going to bite you ... inject some of my vampire blood to heal you...ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Sam nodded and winced as the bullet moved alittle. Her eyes were full of tears. She was doing her best to stay conscious. The pain was really badly. The bullet then moved more towards the bone and she said "I think the bullet is in my leg." She then started shaking from teh pain.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 pm
Cylar nodded "its okay sam i-ill take care of it" he says to her thinking to himself 'if i can control myself..atleast shes in fox form' he says then carefully looked at her wound "sam your going to pass out from the pain ... but ill take care of you"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 pm
Sam nodded and yelped alittle as she felt him start. Soon she passed out from the pain and layed there breathing heavily from the pain but she layed there motionless. Soon though the pain subsided and she was breathing normally.

~Afew days later~

Sam was in her bed in her human form. She then woke up and jumped up feeling alittle dizzy. She held her head but looked around her room. For some reason she was craving blood. Ignoring it she tried to get up and went to find Cylar but when she looked out her window she saw some of the guy ganging up on him still frmo what happened a few night's ago. She quickly went outside and said "Ya'll better back off. I mean it." She growled barign her fangs alittle. THe guys listened and she said "You alright Cylar?" She then went over to him feeling a little dizzy still.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm
Cylar looked up and smiled seeing sam up "oh hey sam thanks for that... but i could have handled myself... besides you should be in bed resting" he says looking at her with concern  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 pm
"I'm fine. Alittle dizzy but otherwise I'm fine." She said and hugged him. "Thanks for helping me." She said smiling as she looked at him. "But I did look at my calender. Tonight is the dance. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to go." She said andlooked up at him. SHe was so happy. Later that night she was getting ready she had her dress on and Scott was helping with her hair. He always did. Then once she was ready and it was time she go all the guys started to whistle at her. Then she sat down waiting for Cylar to finish getting ready. The guys all had their dates. THey had decided to go together as they always did. Even Scott had a date.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Cylar walked out of his room and sighed looking at himself he was handsome yes but he would rather be in a hoodie he smiled and went to sam "hey there.. you look great ready to go?" he asks her glaceing at the rest of them he still didnt like crowds "hey um sam d-do you mind if we go j-just us?"

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff