Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
If I show you, will you stay with me? (Fox and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:16 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael grabbed something small to eat before walking outside to see if he could find what he saw in his last class  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina was relaxing with her mind at ease, not bothering to mo e out of her comfortable spot quite yet.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:34 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael looked around for a few minutes before e noticed a tail not far away. He went over to the tail thinking that a cat was there. But once he got there and saw the girl from that morning with the tail and ears "What the heck!" he almost yelled in shock  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina just laid there before awakening rudely and was startled by a loud yell, seeing the guy from earlier she had her eyes wide and instantly ran off somewhere else. Vanishing from sight as she climb ed jp on of the trees and hid in it's branches, now concealing her ears and tail while hiding in the tree. Alarms going off in her head.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael quickly followed her as far as he could before loosing her "Hey! Please come out!" he yelled not knowing exactly where she went  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:27 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina watched him from underneath her tree branch, she didn't know what to do.... She never had to deal with someone seeing her in her trueself before. At least... she never had to deal with them herself before. "W-what if I don't wish to come out!" She calls out from her hiding place before hearing her branch SNAP. That's when she knew she was in trouble as her eyes widened and her branch broke as she was too slow to react quickly enough and she fell off.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:09 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael sighed then heard a branch snap and started waking over towards the tree he heard it from then saw the girl falling from the branch and started running to it then dived to catch her "Are you ok?" he asked looking at her  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina had her eyes shut as she wad falling, not expecting him to catch her and ask her if she was ok. A faint blush ran across her cheeks. "Y...yeah.......... I'm fine..." she manages to say. Hog used to being THIS close to someone before.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael smiled and little "Good" he said as he sat her down on the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina found herself shyly smiling at him even though she was panicking inside. She felt shy and slightly scared yo speak first, so she just stood there looking down st the ground before she actually spoke. "How much fir you see...." she asks not making eye contact with him. She barely knew this boy, but she didn't know how much she could trust him....

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael smiled a little and looked at her "Um I saw your ears and tail" he said with a small laugh feeling that sounded weird to say that to someone who looked so normal  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina looked up at him, not even knowing that she pulled off the (says her friend Alex) cutest innocent look ever. She met his eyes with her own crystal blue ones. "Would it be too much to ask to forget you saw that and not tell anyone? I don't wanna move again because I like it here...." she says in almost a whimper while waiting for his answer and keeping her tail down along with her ears.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael looked at her and sighed "You women and those eyes" he said then nodded at her question "But yeah I wasn't going to say anything anyway" He said with a smile "What's your name by the way?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Rosalina Heartfillia~

Rosalina smiled happily but restrained herself from buying him quite yet, "Hehe... thanks~" she purrs happily. But tilted her head to the side when he asked of her name. Blinking a few times before giving a warm and more confident smile before answering him. "I'm Rosalina Heartfillia~! Nice to meet you...." she introduces giving him the chance to introduce himself.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

louis guapo

Original Lover

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:48 pm
Layla Listressa
User ImageMichael smiled seeing her smile "I'm Michael Hayes it's nice to meet you too" he introduced himself with a smile "But what's with your ears and tail? And why do you have them?" he asked wondering if it was weird for her or if it was just normal  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff