Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:42 pm
Rowan smirked and rolled onto his side to get a better look at her after she touched his cheek. He took her hand and kissed the inside of her palm.

"I am glad you like what you see. I very much like what I see before me as well. My beautiful wife looking at me with the intense love I feel for her, looking at back at me as she feels the same."

He moved over and kissed her softly before he kissed along her neck.

"I would very much love to simply stay in bed with you all day, but I think I will get the goddess of love and sex mad as I seem to be taking over her job because love and sex is all I seem to think about when I am with you my love."

He cupped a breast in his hand.
"Not that I mind getting her mad or having you calling out my name......I just don't need her to bother you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:59 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave a soft moan that turned into a breathy laugh as he teased her body, loving every moment of it as she put her arms over his shoulders and wrapped one leg around his hip to pull him in closer to her.

"I think I can handle her... Besides, I've heard that she finds times like this to be a form of worship for her... The rites at her temple would certainly make you blush..." she teased him back as she nuzzled his neck then deliberately nipped at him sharply.

The words they were using certainly didn't fit how she was feeling right now, though they did seem to fit the situation and bring a hint of laughter to their time together. She honestly could say that she hadn't ever blushed or laughed as much as she did when she was with him and loved every moment of it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 pm
Rowan chuckled as he liked this playful side of her. For all the years he had watched and dream spoke with her, never had she shown how playful she was. A first for him to see her like this and it made him happy he was able to make the one he had longed for exhibit this.

He quickly inhaled as she nipped at him.

Rowan rolled her onto her back and pinned her beneath him.

"Well you will have to tell me of the rites.....I think they would be interesting to learn and hear about.....but that can wait."

He nipped at her neck and purposely sucked on her neck leaving his mark on her. Now no one would dare come onto his wife.

"It can wait until I ravish you thoroughly."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:25 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave a soft gasp as rowan pinned her under him, her body shifting under him as he nipped and sucked at her neck. His teasing left her gasping softly and responding in ways she'd never done with anyone else, "Then ravish away, Husband... I'm yours to take..." she gasped out, one of her legs wrapping around his hip.

She knew she'd have to get up and get back to her duties soon enough, but found herself wanting to forget about everything else for now. She wanted only to think of him, of them together.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:38 pm
The way the two were always rolling around, one would think they were animals in heat....Rowan didn't mind of course because every time he would show his wife his love for her, he felt complete.
It was almost as if he felt as if he were a man dying of thirst, but every time he would partake of his wife, the thirst would vanish and he would feel revitalized.....satisfied....at peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later as she slept, he had awoken as he felt Ravors energy in the realm. It was far away, but his brother was on the move again and he needed to get up and see where his brother was hiding.

He carefully removed himself from her warm embrace and got dressed. Quietly he left the room and fetched her some food and returned. Placing the food on a nearby table he kissed her forehead and vanished from the room as he went to see where Ravor was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:09 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

When Wren woke up, she found herself disappointed that Rowan wasn't beside her, but smiled when she saw the tray of fresh fruits left for her to eat. She got out of bed and headed into the bathroom to wash up first, grinning and blushing at the same time when she saw the marks he'd left on her. She finally left the bathroom and got dressed in her usual tunic and tights, sword at her back and daggers at her forearms and thighs, her hair braided down her back, and her boots laced to her knees.

Only then did she sit down to enjoy the fruits he'd left for her, finding herself smiling at the thought of him doing something so sweet for her. But that also brought her thoughts around to Ravor...

It didn't take her long to come up with a plan for dealing with him that would actually work. She came up with three spells to use on him, though the first was the more important. It was also a dreadful piece of magic if used by the wrong person, which meant that she would have to ensure that no one else ever learned how to do it - especially Ravor...

As for the other spells, they would require a bit of research. Which sent her to the library after eating to acquire a few books that she brought back to her rooms.

She sat in her front room amid the many cushions she used instead of couch or chairs with the books spread out in front of her on the low-set table with the curtains drawn so that no one could look inside and a small leather-bound notebook that she wrote the spells into once she perfected them.

It took her hours to accomplish her task and she finally sat back with a pleased sigh, rubbing at her eyes a bit. She took a brief moment then gathered up the books to take back to the library and tucked the notebook into her belt and left the room again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:51 pm
Rowan had just teleported back as Wren had left. He hissed as he magically removed the top half of his armor.

The skin where Ravor had thrust that dark tendril through had pucked and turned a sickly looking black and green.

He tried to heal himself, but everytime he tried to, sent waves of pain he hadn't felt in ages shoot through him. He panted as he wanted to pass out.

"What the hell? What has he become?"

He shook his head and went to the bathroom to grab some bandages. Once he had those in hand, he magicked some healing herbs to his side so he could mix and make a poultice with to draw out the poison.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren entered the room again just in time to hear Rowan panting in pain in the bathroom. She entered with a frown then gave a soft gasp when she saw what he was dealing with. She moved over to him and slapped his hands away from the wound and started mixing up the poultice, murmuring a soft song under her breath as she applied it to the wound and bandaged it, knowing her magic would draw the poison out and help him heal faster.

"What happened?" she asked him simply, wetting a rag to help him clean up as she helped him out of the rest of his armor so she could check for other injuries. Once he was out of his armor, she guided him to a stool to sit on as she checked the poultice.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:31 pm
He sat on the stool his eyes glowing softly as he responded to her magic song.
"Ravor happened....I felt him enter this realm again and I went to investigate."

As Wren checked his poultice, he shook his head.
"The game has changed Wren. Ravor is now more powerful....his magic was not only enhanced, but has changed...almost like a mutation."

Rowen reported all that he had seen and what was discussed, and when he was done he looked to her.

"I did not think there was a mortal who was so much like him....the magic she fed him and he fed her....it entwined around them...feeding off one another..."

He frowned.
"I wonder what made the magic integrate like that? I know when we love and such our magic is present and does entwine, but not to the degree I saw....Our magic does not change..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:05 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren changed out the poultice as she considered the new development with Ravor, a small frown on her face, "I can really only think of one thing that would do that... Our magic would do the same if we weren't keeping it under control even when we're making love. Only true soulmates can do such a thing and only when they have no inclination to keep their abilities under any kind of control. It was such a pair that created the Elven Realm, in fact. They'd willingly entwined their powers while making love in an open field. A group of humans came upon them intending to do them harm but their magic acted on its own to protect them, forming this realm for the elves to live in," she explained to him softly, grateful that she'd found that reference in the library again.

She secured the new poultice with a light bandage and told him what she'd accomplished, "I finished the spells needed for him... I don't have the full power they'll require to cast, but they're done. One will shield him, contain him completely. The second will either put him to sleep or kill him. The third will set his powers free and return them to the Source..." she said, her voice still soft as she stood behind him, her fingers toying with the ends of the bandage.

She knew how dangerous the spells were if anyone else found them and was determined to keep them with herself or some place no one else would be able to find them. But to cast them, she'd risk her life and anyone else bound to her when she did it.

Still, she hesitated to consider casting the second spell at the mention of the woman, "If they are soul mates, Rowan... The spell will take the woman as well..." she added, not sure if she should do it now but knowing that there was little choice...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 am
Rowan could hear the hesitation in her voice as she mentioned that the spell could take the woman as well if she were bound with Ravor....which probably already so.

He rubbed his eyes and stroked his chin.

"....it's terrible as I do not know much about the woman..but, if we are to take care of Ravor....we have to let the spell take her as well...."

Rowan got up and sighed.

"What I saw....the unity of their power....they are soul mates."

He turned and was about to say something, when there was a commotion outside of her room and soon a guard was knocking loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:27 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren knew he was right and was about to say something when she heard the same thing and moved to open the door. She listened to what they had to say and turned a harder frown to Rowan, "A village-worth of children and infants was just deposited in the courtyard. They won't say anything, not even where they're from..." she told him, wondering what was going on now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:34 am
Rowan frowned as well.
"How is that possible? A village worth of children and infants?"
He slid on a simple shirt covering his bandaged shoulder. Usually he would have donned his priest robes, but sooner or later he would have to ditch them and frankly he was tired of the scratchy outfit. With the new and simple outfit, the clothes hugged his frame, letting one see that he was a trained warrior and not some priest.

"Let us go and see the children. Perhaps they will talk to you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:16 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Wren gave a small sigh and a shrug of one shoulder, "I can try," she offered then followed the guards to where the children were. It took her several hours to find one that wasn't too traumatized to speak to her and she only got the location of the village out of the boy.

She returned to Rowan with it and ordered horses saddled for them both along with a contingent of guards to go as well and helped Rowan back into his armor. They both left as one to head to the village to see what had happened.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:38 am
It had been a very long morning, which then turned into late afternoon. Rowan, Wren, and several guards had been busy at the village that was destroyed. Bodies had littered the ground, buildings and some people had been reduced to ash, and the taint of dark chaotic magic hung in the air heavily.

Rowan had been surprised at the destruction as his brother had never really killed before. He destroyed things and maimed beings....but never killed.

Rowan knew his brother was evolving in some way....but to what extent? How did a god evolve? He didn't think gods could....what was higher than the a god?

And if this was so, he had to make sure he and Wren caught his brother before those questions could be answered and deal with him while they had the ability to.

After burying the dead and changing the plants back to what they were before, Rowan and the group went back to the castle. Wren had gone to tell the king what had happened, as Rowan himself had gone back to her quarters to think.

How could he draw Ravor out?

What did Ravor want?

Before Ravor just moved along with the wind, causing problems here and there, but now....his movements seemed as if he was putting thought into what he was doing....

Rowan stood near the window and looked outside.  
Elven Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff