Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Toybox of the Damned (Halloween RP)[A/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ready for another Damned series?! Because this one, is for sure to BLOW YOUR MINDS!
  LET'S DO THIS!
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm
"That's wonderful!" Raphael looked up from making more sweets for the kids as he turned around, pulling a small lollipop from his mouth to talk to Vesperus. The attic, his personal room, was rather like a kid's idea of Halloween. He wanted to stay close to his roots, but make it friendly for the kids with images of cartoonish monsters and smiling jack-o-laterns everywhere. "What's her name?" he asked with a bright eyed curiosity. "And I'll help you just as soon as I finish this batch of cookies, alright?" he said with a cheery smile as he ruffled the boy's hair. It was a lie of course. He'd just have to try and work his magic on the boy. Never go back, not to the adults. Not to those that would chain the children into a dull life of adulthood.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:17 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

The past few days of his life were all but a blur for the vampire. Laying sprawled across the back seat of a toy car he lay there his chest not moving his pulse stopped and his body cold. This was of course the normal for him as he was already dead in most respects having become a vampire but instead he simply slumbered in the vehicle.

Glimpses of his return to Damne flashed in his dreams as his body moved with each flash. They had arrived back from the carnival's finish to a town devoid of things that was to be expected. Many things had changed including what they had come to found out was the current owner in his own right.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Vesperus scowled and fixed his small hat as Raphael ruffled his hair "You promised me-" as much as he tried to pronounce it, much less remember the word, he couldn't "Whatever it was, you promised vati and uncles would make them feel mama's pain!" He stomped his foot and began to whine "I already have the silver fire thingy for him!" By that, he meant the silver nitrate lamp, used mostly to tame lycanthropes since they were deadly to them. He couldn't just simply "suck out their blood", because one, that was his own father, which is kind of gross, and two, lycanthropes aren't very popular with vampires for a reason.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 pm
A small black haired girl was skipping around, holding two actual dolls that looked similar to her, yet also different. "I wonder if there's any new people to play with today, Mommy, Daddy." she said to her dolls. "Lexi, sweetheart, please change us back!" the woman doll pleaded. "Silly Mommy! I could never change you back! I mean, I could, but then I couldn't carry you everywhere!" she giggled. Crunch! "Uh oh..." she said, looking down at what she stepped on. It was the human that the white-haired child had slaughtered and was getting ready to delimb once he got it a friend. Blood was all over Alexia's black shoe. "Oh, no, I stepped on someone's toy..." she said as if this was normal to see which it actually was, "I hope they don't get mad at me..."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm
(Zelly, how do you want our two residents to come in?)

Damius looked back, hearing the squish of his toy. It seemed that Lexi had stepped on his toy, blood all over her shoe. He walked over to her, looking down at his toy. "Interesting..." He picked it up, blood dripping and spreading onto his fingers. "I never thought of doing this to them... It makes the blood drip so much better..." He looked up at Lexi with a cuter smile, blood all over his hands and some on his face. "Thank you for this discovery." He told her, swinging the corpse back and forth, blood spattering on her and him both.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:44 pm
Alexia was happy that Damius wasn't mad at her. Giggling as the boy swung the dead body and getting blood on both of them, she smiled at him. "It was an accident really, but you're welcome!" she said, then held up her mother, "Mommy had distracted me, trying to get me to turn her back. Isn't she just silly?" The young puppeteer mimicked the boy, swinging her doll like he swung the corpse. "Hey, would you like to play with me?" she asked, "I have a few dolls I don't like and whenever I change them back into their normal forms, they're so small as if I never did anything! Maybe you'd like them better!"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 pm
Damius looked at her parents with a grin. "Thank you for giving her a discovery of more blood." He told them, his eyes demonic, easily gotten from his dad. "Play? More toys?" He eyes sparkled with excitement. More toys meant more blood. "I would love to play with you." He told her, his smile creepy but also cute.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Lee's body suddenly shot up from it's position from the back of the toy car as he pulled in a deep breath his eyes opening wide. Holding that pose for a moment he shook his head as he exhaled the breath for some reason having taken it in shock more then anything else. As soon as that happened tho a wave of pain filled him as he gripped it head. It had been now well over a week since he had last had a meal and his body was quickly letting him know it. "Gahh" he yelled his fangs heavily prominent as he lurched forward. His vision was red as the blood lust threated to grip him.

It took him a few more moments to finally get himself out of the car falling off the side of it and onto the floor as he screamed again. He was slowly getting it under control but it was a slow process as he inhaled the scent of blood filling his nostril's as his eyes nearly rolled into the back of his head. After a few minutes like this he finally had calmed down tho his cold body was covered in sweat as he kneeled there lurched over his head on the ground. Everytime he went that long his body threated to snap on him. He needed blood and from the scent of it there was plenty to go around in the area.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:03 pm
If her parents were normal humans, they would've probably gotten scared of the boy's demonic look, but they were Puppeteers like their daughter, so they were all from the same demented world. The only thing that really concerns them is the fact they've been turned into their own daughter's play things and they couldn't even fix it in their position. They had no powers as dolls and were under Alexia's command when in their regular form. It was impossible from them to break this curse of their's.
The little girl holding her parents clapped joyfully at Damius' reply, smashing the dolls' faces together. Luckily, they didn't feel anything as dolls. It was only when they were normal. "I'll go get the dolls and be right back, okay?" she said. Without waiting for an answer, she ran off to retrieve her least favorite dolls.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 pm
((Gaaaahhh so many rps that suddenly need my attention. @_@ Uhhh, idk. You can start however I guess. sweatdrop *runs around like a headless chicken*))

"Oh, don't worry they will!" Raphael said with a chuckle as he stuck his lolly back in his mouth. "I'll make sure they suffer extra, just for you, alright? Here, would you like to try one?" he said as he pulled a batch of cookies from the oven. "Careful, they're hot."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Jason wasn't sure where he was. The last time he remembered something, he was in the forest and heard the giggles of what he thought was his niece. He woke up in a what appeared to be a dollhouse-like hospital. He found it very hard to move his limbs, but wondered what was going on.

A door creaked open and an older youth dressed in a military uniform walked into the room where the children were playing with their 'dolls'. Alex was making sure everyone was getting along. "You two having fun?" he asked as he walked over to Damius and Alexia.

((If someone wants to make a profile for Jason's niece, they're welcome to.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:13 am
α Ðαngeяσus cylcə I ∂oη't uηdeяstαη∂

She was running. She wasn't sure why. No, wait. Yes she was. Something was chasing her. What was it? The shadows. Yes. The shadows were chasing her. They'd left their corners of her vision in order to finally claim her as their prize. She could see their hooked claws. She could feel their nails catching on the back of her shirt. And all the while she just ran faster, fumbling for the pills that wouldn't leave the bottle fast enough. This was why it was dangerous to skip doses. These things always happened. She thought she would have learned by now. Had she thought? Perhaps she might have guessed instead. It would explain why she never learned.

She tripped. The pills, finally free from their cylinder home scattered in the mud in front of her. She reached out for them and grabbed a foot. She looked up. She cried. She reached up farther. The little girl before her cocked her head without a smile. Anna was sure she was wondering why she couldn't read her thoughts. They used to be abe to do that before she'd died.
No, she wasn't dead. How could she be when she was standing right in front of her?
An illusion. A hallucination, like the shadows. The shadows were still after her.
Anna took a deep breath, ready to scream, before the shadows enveloped her and everything went black.

Anna opend her eyes to find herself sitting cross-legged in the mud. She looked around, her mind nothing more than a dull buzzing sensation. She crushed her palms into her eye sockets, trying hard to remember what had happened. Her head snapped back up when she remembered. She hadn't been sleeping well the last few days. She'd tried sleeping without her pills, and like all her other experiments, it hadn't worked. She'd begun to hallucinate. She'd seen Marjorie.

Oh god, she'd grabbed Jorie's foot. But Jorie had been missing for nine years. She couldn't have been there! And besides that, she'd be the same age as Anna now. So the real question now was, who was that girl? And, where was she now?
More importantly, where was Anna?

Iƒ yσu lət Ћem iη, Ћey'll come bαck αgαiη

(hey yall. It's been awhile. C: I used to be p a n syndrome.)

Whiskey in Pink

Gracious Lunatic

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am
"Uuuuuugh!" Clementine clutched her currently throbbing head as she slowly sat up, her mind and thoughts fogged with confusion and uncertainty alongside a pounding headache. She glanced about for any sign as to what had happened before she lost conciousness, but all that met her gaze was a strange neighbourhood of large toy-like objects and giant dollhouses. After realising just what she was seeing, she shut her eyes tight and violently shook her head before taking another look. Her enviornment didn't change, but now her headache was worse. Hmm. Was she having some sort of unusual dream or something?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:57 pm
Vesper only scowled, but couldn't resist a cookie, despite knowing they'd just get stuck in his fangs and he'd have to pick them out later. Sure it was hot, but nothing he couldn't handle, he could still taste the soft, sweet dough that he much preferred over the rotten taste of blood. "How come you haven't gotten vati yet? You have everyone else in town, what about them?"

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 pm
"Your vati's playing hide and seek and he's hidden very well. Don't worry, we'll find him soon enough and then you can do anything you want with him." Raphael said with an apologetic smile as he squatted down to Vesper's level. "Keeping an eye on all you kids and keeping you happy is just so much work and it's hard to get away sometimes."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff