Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:48 pm
Hey all, Long time no see, right? TES, you maniac, this looks like too much fun to stay AWOL. Would it be alright if Dec played the Mock Turtle and Bonnie the Griphon? Reasons: The Mock Turtle sings the "Lobster Quadrille" song and the Griphon, well, Bonie does (theoretically) look after a lot of mystical animals.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:52 pm
I'm just saying, it makes sense. xp

Edit: @ Dec, and they both dance biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:31 pm
Oh jeez... people coming out of the woodwork suddenly. Fine fine... jabberwocky, mock turtle, and griphon. They were just going to be cut out of the story because no one likes them emotion_awesome

And here I thought I was going to be taking up a ridiculous amount of roles with my character army because there wouldn't be enough people, but I'm just barely squeezing in 3 of my characters. sweatdrop

This must be what being a director feels like emotion_zombie I'm going to have to mold the story to include an actual jabberwock...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm
Poor poor TES. Have a great Idea and suddenly everyone wants to pile on.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:40 pm
Question: are we following the actual storyline, or are we going to take on the personality traits of the character we chose and just run w/it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 pm
If it helps any, the Jabberwock is in the movie that came out a couple of years ago, and Alice has to fight it. That, and the fact that she reads the poem are the only mentions of it, I think.

I was kinda wondering that too, Katana.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Yeah, I saw the movie. I'll figure something out.

As I said in the first post, it's going to very loosely follow the story. Following it exactly would be pointless because you can just read the book for the actual story in that case. This is meant to be the story with our own twist on it, but I would like if the characters suited the roles or at least made them interesting.

What's important is that, even though your character is taking on the role of a wonderland character, I want your actual character to still be recognizable in there somewhere.

I'll have to put Dec's mock turtle and Bonnie's gryphon up tomorrow. I really need to be in bed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:05 am
And along with the White Queen, there must be a White King ruling by her side. emotion_dealwithit

Contingent Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 am
*eye twitches at the White King tektek*
... with that hair, you look like my dad *twitch*

First post updated. *tries to get to work on monologues* emotion_zzz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:06 am
*watches this instead* ninja

I highly recommend it actually.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:00 am
That's one of my favourite renditions of Alice in Wonderland. 3nodding The Jabberwock scared the crap outta me as a child. sweatdrop

Wait, after reading the synopsis, maybe this isn't the one I am remembering. Though this is the one by Hallmark, I know there was one when I was younger that was a mini-series on ABC. Hmm... confused

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 am
Yeah... the one I posted doesn't have the Jabberwock. I'll probably watch a few different renditions in the upcoming days/weeks to get ideas of how to switch the story up and make it unique to us.

I also watched Ciel in Wonderland the other day emotion_awesome That one would give people a better idea of what I mean by keeping your character while filling the role of another, granted those who watch it are familiar with Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:19 am
I LOVED Ciel in Wonderland! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 am
Next you should watch Care Bears in Wonderland....
part one youtube
I think I have this burned on DVD from VHS somewhere rofl
It's because of this movie that my sister and I used to scream
SPIDER
whenever we saw one.
I started young with the arachnids...
twisted  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 am
I'm going to be drawing a lot of influence from Ciel in Wonderland specifically, most likely. I've already set in mind that I'm moving the mock turtle's scene closer to the beginning {like how Ciel in Wonderland has it} because it seems to fit better there, what with all this talk about the ocean and there being the pool of tears there and all.

I'll probably do a few outlines so people have the general idea of how the story will flow and when their character will be entering.

*must... resist... watching.. more... videos.... and work on monologue instead....*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff