Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend' House of Customizable customs: Sep 14-17 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:58 am
HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Entry Tag: (TanuKyle | Nymph/Minicorn | Moderate | Twins!)

Mini's form:

*Twin differences: The differences are:
a palette swap, white --> black.
The white twin has a 'manic' expression, and the black twin a 'aggressive' expression.
The two have different tail poses - CC on how you do this.
The two have minorly different hairstyles - both short/fluffy, but different, please.
The two have different accessories hanging from their horns. Similiar theme - demonic/pentacle/bones/ect.

Reference Image:
Loki expression
Fenrir expression

Code:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Nymph/Minicorn
Body Build: Mini!
Starting Stage: Basket/Basket
Concept Origin: OC's/Plots
WIP Needed? Yes please for adult stage.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Plain white, with additional fluff.
Mane: Plain white, short and fluffy.
Tail: Custom drawn Minicorn tail - more similiar to the regular Uni tail, but with a bit of poof at the end.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Minicorn fetlocks, cloven hooves. Hooves should be blood red.
Face: Pink 'nose' smudge. Like a real horses.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Large Antlers from the Nymph template, custom drawn minicorn horn - smooth.
Ears: The Nymph ears, please!
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
A thick red collar, buckled with a gold clasp, and a silver wolf's head hanging from the front.
String/netting tangled around all three horns, with 'creepy' accessories hanging down - CC on placement/what they are/ect.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Loki(white)/Fenrir(black)
Owner: TanuKyle
Breed: Minions
Temper: Manic(Loki)/Aggressive(Fenrir)
Mate:
Tag Background: Here!
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Total Cost: (350k+175k+200k)*2 = 1.45mil? Please tell me if it's not. >A>;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Draft Regular
Body Build: Draft with leg fathers ; No Roman Nose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Arcanine ( I have checked to make Sure there isn't an Arcanine Female out there. ^^ )
WIP Needed? It would be nice, but not needed.

Body: Colored like an Arcanine!
Face: See Refs!
Mane: Very Poofy and wild. Like a Mohawk of sorts up top, and then long and poofy until about half way down her front legs.
Tail: Sorta of Short/Medium in Length. I want it to be poofy, and almost like she's in the middle of flicking it. I'd almost like it to look like an Arcanine tail, juts not an actually animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Legfeathers! Poofy draft horse legfeathers! ^^
Reference Image(s):
LONG Punk Hairstyle - This is kinda showing how I'd like it to poof out and be long. Probably about half way down her legs length wise?
Mohawk and Mohawk 2 - This is what I'd like her hair to be like on top, really messy like mohawk, and as it gets long, it'll look like the first style. 83 ( Basically I want it to be crazy and messy. X3 )
Another Hair Example - Even works for the tail! Sorta! I Do not want her tail to be like an animal's tail, simply a big poofy horse's tail. X3
Arcanine and Again - ARCANINE! 8D I'd like my Soquili's tail to resemble the Arcanine tail, so it would poof up, and then fall down all messy and cute like! I don't want it to be as long as her mane though. o 3o

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: I'd really love if she were a little extra poofy. But if that crosses into Mutant traits, then that's okay Any extra poofy ness around her legs would be great (look at Arcanine ref to get what I'm thinking about) If it would push into Heavy edits or Mutant. ^^

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Collar w/ Masterball and Goggles
Collar So you have something to hold onto as she races though the forest and such. |3 Collage will have a master ball for the tag. Because Arcanine is too cool for just a regular Poke'ball. |D
Goggles - Cause Arcanine's one of the fastest pokemon, and she has to protect her eyes from her hair when it's windy/she's running! I'd like then pushed back into her messy hair somehow. > w<

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cinna
Owner: Leopleuradon
Breed: Arcanine
Temper: Passionate
Mate: None
Tag Background: I think I like 009~ Autumn Sunset. 83
Tag frame color: CC! Maybe a Brown or Red? ^^
Tag feather color(s): CC again! <3

Price: 350k for Draft Regular + 200k for Mod. Edits = 550k!  

Leopleuradon

Eloquent Hunter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 am
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, roman nose, leg feathers
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: my mind
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A light dun color, with four white socks, three of her four knees would be black.
Face: A light dun color, slightly pinkish around her nose, a wide white face marking, see ref image. Eyes light blue.
Mane: Custom edited - Long, should reach her knees, semi wavy, black in color.
Tail: Custom edited - Long, should reach her fetlocks, semi wavy, black in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the draft leg feathers and the long angeni fetlocks if possible, combine them so its the draft feathers and where they reach the ground they turn into the longer angeni ones. If this is not possible then make them the angeni fetlocks. Hooves should be a bit darker than her main body color.
Reference Image(s):
[X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2, colored to match her body
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
- A Spear laying at her feet, brown shaft, grey spear tip, a few feathers should be tied onto it where the shaft meets the tip with leather string.
- A mask upon her face, somewhat bird shaped (see Ref pictures for better idea) Several feathers at the top of it, some medium brown, some red, two horn like knobs on it, near the top, various long strings hang down from the top of the mask, laying over her mane, they reach her shoulder, the mask eye holes should be open so you can see her eyes underneath.
NOTE: I would like a version of her both with and without the mask.
- Arm bands on her front legs either on the upper or lower half whichever fits best, medium brown in color with a few small pieces of bones on them as well as some beads dangling down from them. Beads should be medium green in color. See ref pic for what they should look like.
- A necklace made of a thick leather strap with several claws and teeth from a wolf or other predator hanging down from it.
[Mask Ref 1]
[Mask Ref 2]
[Armband refs]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cyane
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Tactical
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC something that looks good with her
Tag feather color(s): CC something that looks good with her

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Battle
Justification for Domain Choice: Her entire life has been filled with the sights, sounds and smells of battle even while still in a basket. Being raised by a group of warriors she was taught the important of protecting those who needed it and fighting against evil. She has a great knowledge of battle tactics, for both offensive and defensive situations, knows when to fight and when to back down, and will be a teacher of those who wish to learn from her domain to better themselves.

---

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft, roman nose
Concept Origin: my mind
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: A light dun color, with four white socks, three of her four knees would be black.
Face: A light dun color, slightly pinkish around her nose, a wide white face marking, see ref image. Eyes light blue.
Mane: Custom edited - Long, should reach his knees, should be a thick braid, black in color.
Tail: Custom edited - Long, should reach his fetlocks, should be a thick braid, black in color.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like the draft leg feathers and the long angeni fetlocks if possible, combine them so its the draft feathers and where they reach the ground they turn into the longer angeni ones. If this is not possible then make them the angeni fetlocks. Hooves should be a bit darker than his main body color.
Reference Image(s):
[X]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2, colored to match his body
Other Notes:

Custom Items:
- A small dove flying, positioned wherever looks best. Dove should be white with sort of orangish feet and beak.
- A wolf skull on his head, only the top half of the skull. It should be a dull white.
NOTE: I would like a version of him both with and without the mask.
- A necklace made of a thick leather strap with several claws and teeth from a wolf or other predator hanging down from it.
- Arm bands on his front legs either on the upper or lower half whichever fits best, medium brown in color with a few small pieces of bones on them as well as some beads dangling down from them. Beads should be medium green in color. See ref pic for what they should look like.
[Skull ref]
[Armband refs]
Dove ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vercinix
Owner: She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Peaceful
Mate:
Tag Background: 016 Woodland Path by Natsube
Tag frame color: CC something that looks good with him
Tag feather color(s): CC something that looks good with him

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My own design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Truce
Justification for Domain Choice: While his sister has immersed herself into the realm of Battle, Vercinix has always been the type to find peaceful solutions. He does not like fighting and therefore does his best to end any fighting he may come upon, believing that most situations can be better solves with words and understanding than violence thus the domain of Truce.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 am

Edit Category: Moderate->Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni/Ceyreni Crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Basically a medium grey body with a gradient white at the muzzle, chest, and tail.
Face: From top of her head, to bottom of the her face a will be a rainbow that stretches across. Over lapping the rainbow is a fluffy grey cloud surrounding the eye. The cloud is thickly outlined in a darker grey. In a layer above the cloud layer (which should be above the rainbow) - starting from large --> small underneath the eye are 4 hearts in a darker grey than the outline of the cloud (but only slightly, as I don't want to divulge into black). You can look at most of the references to see the facial marking.
Mane: See references. She has short hair that is an extremely bright purple, put up in 2 short spiky pigtails at the top of her head by 2 yellow bands.
Tail: Edited Ceyreni tail to be fluffy looking and awesome (CC) Faded rainbow tip?
Hooves/Fetlocks: She should have Angeni fetlocks with Ceyreni hooves, and either have each hove white or each a different color of the rainbow. (Your choice)
Reference Image(s): (same as reference for items)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 2 & should look like wings here --> [Ellie's Wings]
Other Notes:
- Ear would look like they do in the wing reference. Ceyreni ears please!

-Eyes are hot pink and they glow hot pink

-Inside of ear is yellow

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
- Gloves which would start above the rounded part of her her hooves and go to her 'knee'. See reference 'gloves'. These would go on her front legs.
- Leggings (orange and yellow leggings) kind of puffy, would go on back legs. See reference.
- Collar in original Ellie Reference, would look almost exactly like it does in the reference except for the chopstick. Your decision on how to make it work. If you'd rather turn it into a scarf or something, you're welcome to. xD I know this can be difficult.
-Purple ribbon that was suppose to be on her horns (original Ellie reference) on her tail?

Reference Image(s) for Items: [Original Ellie Reference (colors, items)] [Reference, do not use this as hair ref] [Wing Ref, Ear Ref] [Hair Reference] [Reference] [Reference] [Reference][Ellie]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ellie 'Freaking' Hale
Owner: PixelDeerest
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Bipolar
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): One Rainbow, The other dark grey with white

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself :3

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 am
COMMON SENSE IS...?

~*~ Basic Information ~*~

Edit Category: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Concept Origin: Seeing Cuter's cute Soquili!
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I like seeing them ^_^

Body: I would like a light color - maybe a creamy yellow, with flecks of sparkles or something. (Not too aggressive on the sparkles, just a hint so you can see them) Also any markings you think might look nice -
Face: pretty eye make up! with interesting colored eyes... rainbow swirls, two tone... something neat <3
Mane: I really LOVE long (down to the ground long) wavy/curly hair with braids and little parts in an updo... You have a lot of free reign - these are things I like, but the style is up to you for the most part.
Tail: Matching the mane as best as you can.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just regular is fine. Color CC
Reference Image(s): Hair Style (Not this exactly - again, this is just a reference to the type I like. I also love braids! A mixture would be awesome <3Hair Colors Makeup (Doesn't have to be just like that - I want it to match her... little stars and minor details will be cute! Oh, and nothing on the forehead please)

Custom Items: A bag of some kind (attached to a saddle would be cute! one with like... little wings, hearts... you get the idea.) Some cute hair sticks or a hair comb, Jewelry (necklaces, bracelets, hair jewelry... not sure exactly what I want, but provided refs of some stuff I like.) Maybe some bubbles... ribbons, bows... I don't want her to look cluttered, but I do want her to have a few larger edits with a bunch of small ones. Maybe a hat?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Sticks (Not these exactly - something with stars and hearts - colorful) Necklace 1 Hair piece that I don't like the colors of necklace 2 Bracelet 1 Hair charm I love cute foods and other things! Please note that these are refs for things that I like - not exactly what I want. I want things like them... it's hard for me to tell what will all go well together.
Other References for theme: I really like the colors and the belts/cape thing she has. (Please note there is nudity)
Desu
Sheep Heavenly
(Permission obtained from Cuter to use her Soquili as Refs. Please note that I don't want Soquili that look just like hers - I want something different, just with the same theme.)
Rainbow Whale, Cupcake, Bakery Girl, Blowing Bubbles, Sprinkles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: I'll name her when I see her
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Breed: ???
Temper: Twinkly
Tag Background: Something that matches but lets her stand out.
Tag frame color: Matching
Tag feather color(s): Matching  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:32 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate/heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Starting Stage: BASKET
Concept Origin: Basket to help with a plot I have had in my head for a long time now * - * Honovi wants to bring a little gift when he joins the flock -shot-
WIP Needed? Just for colors? C: Foal or Adult WIP would be nice

Body: Creams, Chocolate, browns, Natural coloration with clouded leopard markings (No black around the spots please use a chocolate color or a darker cream.) I know I have no refs for the color
Face: Soft powder blue eyes
Mane: Edited feather mane C: Long, elegant, graceful feathers Darker in color than body (Browns/ chocolate color)
Tail: Peacock edited feathered tail o vo Long elegant beautiful ~ (Same as Mane)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Color of claws CC
Reference Image(s): Eye Color, Markings, Markings 2, Markings 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Regular Hippogryph wings
Scales: On front legs CC color
Other Notes: No Beak or cheek feathers etc

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A pelt (Color maybe something darker but CC on coloration really, as long as it doesn't overly clash or blend too much.) Pelt is tied by black beads as the main part and then blue beads dangling down
A Bell or two hanging among the beads
A few bells tied in her mane, not overly large but, noticeable.
Leather braided or 'cuff' like bracelets, either one bigger one on her upper leg or one around her lower leg CC on placement / size.
Random jewelry and trinkets feel free to be artistic CC on them I just do not want her cluttered : )

Reference Image(s) for Items: Pelt/ Beads/ Bell (Ref by Blame, made for mee ~) , Adoptive Parents (Please note this is NOT a mock breeding but, they will pass down bells/ feathers / beads/ trinkets to her.) Blue beads like Honovi's, bells like Vanwyn, Bracelet/cuff similar but, not IDENTICAL to Honovi's.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vanitee
Owner: RockerWolfie1616
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper: Wild
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s):cc

Base price 3-stage Hippo 1.9 mil + heavy edits 500k = 2.4 mil

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 am
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Concept Origin: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/ereshkigal_beorhthraefn/chickenknighttooayatag.jpg
WIP Needed? Yes, please~

Body: Creams and browns for colors. Nothing peachy-flesh colored, if you please, and I wouldn't mind if he was darker than the reference.
Face: Red eyes; feel free to match the rest of his body or do slight designs relating to his status as a “knight.”
Mane: Mix of the feathery regular hippogryph template and hair, if possible? So that it conforms to the plush's style, primarily.
Tail: Same as with mane. Peacock tail and regular hair in that reddish coloration.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph feather fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Scales: Leg scales, unless they interfere with the additional fluff, in which case feel free to leave them off.
Pelt: I realize he can't be completely feathery, but any options that can be piled on to help, like the feathered cheeks, feathered fetlocks, etc., would be wonderful. If you could exaggerate them, that'd be even better. Also, I'd love extra fluffiness/featheriness in his coat – particularly in the chest/belly/leg area – if you please. He's a fluffy guy.
Other Notes: No beak, please. Mouth edited into a slightly more stern expression.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: His mask is essential, and I would really like the ornamented claws to be laid over his actual front claws and used as a supplement for his back hooves. The collar you see should also be included, but the rest of the tack can be left off. I'd like a version with all his armor and one without, please.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/ereshkigal_beorhthraefn/chickenknighttooayatag.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Arthegall
Owner: Lady_Ourania
Breed: Chicken Knight
Temper: Good-natured

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: If we have to ask permission for plushies given to us, I'll make an effort to contact Tooaya.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 am
TWINS
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category:Moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: My "twin" yuuka and I.
WIP Needed? please

Body: Orange
Face: orange
Mane: purple Cropped
Tail: purple Forever Foal
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold Hooves
Reference Image(s): The body has a Combination of henna markings in Purple... Based on this horse, but instead of daisies a Lotus with the roses climbing up the foreleg and the "trust" Tattoo (bottom)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):none
Wings: Flutter wings #6 in Pastel Purple
Fins: none
Scales:none
Pelt:none
Other Notes: If we can mix a SOFT sherbertish orange in the wings?

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: a lotus flower in the mane
Reference Image(s) for Items: X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bharosa
Owner: Phoenix_soarys
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Punk
Mate: none
Tag Background:036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag feather color(s): One purple... one Orange

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self concept.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Category:Moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: My "twin" phoenix and I.
WIP Needed? please

Body: purple
Face:purple
Mane: Long Braid Orange
Tail: Long braid orange
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold Hooves
Reference Image(s): The body has a Combination of henna markins in orange... Based on this horse, but instead of daisies a Lotus with the roses climbing up the foreleg and the "Faith" Tattoo (Top)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):none
Wings: Flutter wings #6 in an Soft orange
Fins: none
Scales:none
Pelt:none
Other Notes: If we can mix a SOFT purple in the wings?

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: a lotus flower in the mane
Reference Image(s) for Items:X

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Viśavāsa
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Skeptical
Mate: none
Tag Background:036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag feather color(s): One purple... one Orange

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self concept.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 am

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Seathi
Concept Origin: New Design with no WIP
WIP Needed?

Body: Green and yellow markings
Face: has pink eyes
Mane: pink and long
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): The Pic

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: not needed
Other Notes: none

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Luau Isle
Owner: Tilly_Milly_wolf
Breed: Summer Seasonal
Temper: Peaceful
Mate: ----
Tag Background: this if ya can
Tag frame color: Green
Tag feather color(s): Pink and Yellow  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Edit Category: No Edits
Soquili Species: Imp
Body Build:
Concept Origin: I have always been a fan of Venician Masks and have been trying for a while to get a pet based on one.
WIP Needed?: Not unless you feel like you need to send them.

Body: White and black harlequin markings covering most of her body. Pattern fades towards legs, which turn into a soft red color below the knees. Spot of change varies for each leg.
Face: Black and white harlequin pattern continues on face. Looks almost as if she is wearing a mask like this.
Mane: can I have the braided #2 style? Silver hair. Gold beads. A mix of red/black feathers.
Tail: dark red - towards the black end of the color box
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold. for fetlock design - see body section above.
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): dark red - towards the black end of the color box
Wings: red
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rumor
Owner: propheticdreams
Breed: Imp
Temper: Mysterious
Mate:
Tag Background: 031 Misty Castle by chibizoo
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): Red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

** the original design for this pet is unedited. however, as the potential colorist, if you choose this pet and while you are coloring come up with an edit that matches her theme that you would like to do, please go ahead with the edit. I won't hesitate to pay for any edits, if you are inspired. **  

propheticdreams

Sparkly Prophet

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 pm

TWINS

Soquili Species: NixSeathi hybrid (Seathi base)
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Customing in half-siblings for my seathi! x3
WIP Needed? Go for it!

Body: A mix of orange and blacks please! The idea is that Cyllene (my seathi)'s mother got together with a mostly-black colored Nyxie, so it's sort of a mock breeding, but I only own the half sister XD I really like abstract-y markings (like on my other NixSeathi, Apatite), so maybe something along that feel? BUT it should also still resemble Cyllene, so feel free to use colors off her palette etc...
Face: As above.
Mane: Custom mane please, using up one moderate "point": Long Mane (extending past the knees). So, long, very flowy hair that is all over the place! I love intricate styles, so surprise me! xDD If you could mix in some random ocean edits that'd be cool, like a starfish or something in there.
Tail: Seeing as she's a Nixie hybrid, the Nixie tail xD More specifically, the goldfish tail please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to take up a minor edit point (within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)
Reference Image(s): [Cyllene] [Apatite]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: She should have the Nixie side fins/back fins ;D
Other Notes: Nope!

Trading Post Items: CC! Nothing too big, maybe some anklets/earrings?
Custom Items: Totally CC. You've got lots of room for edits, and the more the merrier, seriously. I left you with one moderate point and two minors, so go crazy on those. I want to see a seathi that is as edited out as she can be. It's completely CC. You can add scars, jewellery, tack, accessories, items, expression edits, creatures, weapons. You name it! Actually, an expression edit would be really cool. Go crazy, seriously.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Totally CC. Like totally.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Io
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: NixSeathi
Temper: Independent

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I'm customing in family members from my own Soq :/

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: NixSeathi hybrid (Seathi base)
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Customing in half-siblings for my seathi! x3
WIP Needed? Go for it!

Body: A mix of orange and blacks please! The idea is that Cyllene (my seathi)'s mother got together with a mostly-black colored Nyxie, so it's sort of a mock breeding, but I only own the half sister XD I really like abstract-y markings (like on my other NixSeathi, Apatite), so maybe something along that feel? BUT it should also still resemble Cyllene, so feel free to use colors off her palette etc...
Face: As above.
Mane: Something similar to the female twin's! x3
Tail: Seeing as he's a Nixie hybrid, the Nixie tail xD The betta tail for him, please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited to take up a minor edit point (within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)
Reference Image(s): [Cyllene] [Apatite]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: He should have the Nixie side fins/back fins ;D
Other Notes: Nope!

Trading Post Items: CC! Nothing too big, maybe some anklets/earrings?
Custom Items: Totally CC. You've got lots of room for edits, and the more the merrier, seriously. I left you with one moderate point and two minors, so go crazy on those. I want to see a seathi that is as edited out as he can be. It's completely CC. You can add scars, jewellery, tack, accessories, items, expression edits, creatures, weapons. You name it! Actually, an expression edit would be really cool. Go crazy, seriously.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Totally CC. Like totally.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Callisto
Owner: Phail Ninja
Breed: NixSeathi
Temper: Unruly

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I'm customing in family members from my own Soq :/

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Total: (250k + 50k + 200k) x 2 = 1000k
Key: (Nixie + 1/2 Seathi + Moderate Edits) x Twins = Total  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Mod-Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Disney Fantasia
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Dark red fading, lighter red to a rose-ish pink downward to hooves
Face: Dark red face, blue eyes
Mane: White
Tail: White
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, rose pink blends to the long fetlocks where tips are white
Reference Image(s): Color Palette (please ignore the far pink color), Shoshana Cert , Rough Ref (please ignore terrible mane and tail ref xD)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Curly (like the stock curly) long draping mane & tail (length just like in above Soq ref)

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Yellow pink tipped flowers with a few leaves (like Sosh) wrapping around tail in a loose trail starting at tail base. Black pearl and red rose bracelet wrapped around raised ankle. One single flower clipped in mane (CC on location)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Tail roses, Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vartan
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Inspired OC
Temper: Proud
Tag Background: 036
Tag frame color:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have permission from lysia_nyteblade for use of Shoshana as ref - Permission

~*~ Angeni ~*~

Natelie

Feline Wife

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Edit Category: Heavy.
Soquili Species: Angeni.
Body Build: Normal, with angeni fetlocks and fuzzy belly.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Can I also get a uncert at least with her without her wings? To show her ropes and skull hidden under them.

Body: It's a dull green for the base. The legs have a smoke like pattern to them in a green color, but fades into a really dark green at the end of her fetlocks. On the top of her legs near where it connects to her chest she has locking bio-symbol that goes all the way around her leg. She only has theses markings on her front legs. Across her neck she also has these symbols that link. They are a inky black color, and perhaps could have some sort of neon green glow to them?
Face: She has edited eyes so they are half masted. Perhaps looking more annoyed? With looong eyelashes. She has also dark green eyeshadow on her lid. Her eyes themselves are a neon green, but where the white in her eye should be is now a sickly yellow color. Her ears on the outside are a dull green, however at the tips bleeding into the inside is a dark green color. The inside that isn't being covered by this dark green is neon green. Oh! And her ears should be edited so that they are pinned back.
Mane: Be warned her mane and tail are dreadlocks. Her mane is styled in a half undone, yet pulled back way. It's thick, but has two ties made of dreads to keep it in it's pulled back form. It's an array of different greens from normal, light, dark, and neon. It should end at about where her chest ends and her legs begin.
Tail: Her tail is dreadlocks as well, and it's more of one controlled mass than anything. It too is pulled back and kept together with a band made of dreadlocks, but only uses one. It's the same coloring as her mane. It should stop at about just under her knee? If you want to change the length than that's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are an inky black. As I said before, dark green at the end of her fetlocks, lighter but still dark green in a smokey pattern going up her leg.
Reference Image(s): Main ref with wings.
Main ref without wings.
Dreadlocks tied back.
Bio-hazerd
Smoke ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Style 1. The base of the wings should be a bright, rich green. The feather cluster in the middle of the wings are black. The big...puffy feather joint on the wings should be a darker green than the base. The tips of each outer feather fades into a dark green.
Headwings and ankle wings: I really don't want them, since they don't fit into the design of her.
Angeni glow: I noticed that Angenis have a glow on their breed image. Could Visha's been either a neon green or black?
Other Notes: Derp herp. That is all.

Trading Post Items: None~!
Custom Items:Visha has three lines of black rope that hang from her. Two hang from her mid back, down her thigh before wrapping around. Another one also starts at her mid-back but goes down to wrap around her chest. The top thigh rope and the one on her chest both have small capped bottles filled with neon green poison. There could be a white label around them with a black skull on it, but that's up to you. The second thigh rope has a number of green bird skulls hanging from it. Hanging from dark green loops that have been places on the tops of the skulls.

Just like the skulls hanging from the second rope Visha has a much larger black bird's skull resting over her butt, keeping in place hanging over her tail. It's not as large as a horse's head, but should be noticeable even with her wings in place.

She has a black gas mask on her nose as well. It's just simply a nose mask, without the full face part or eye lenses. It is an inky black, with two straps on either side wrapping around her head. (They should go under her hair.) The mouth piece and ends of the barrels should be neon green. As well as two stripes running around the barrels should be neon green as well. There are two dark gray strips going up the main piece of the mask to give it some depth. And two spikes added onto the nose bit of the mask are neon green as well.
Main ref again, to show the placement of the items.
Rope
Gasmask
Bottles
Bird skulls
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Visha.
Owner: Pollack
Breed: Angel of poison.
Temper: Poisonous.
Mate:
Tag Background: SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!
Tag frame color: Black and neon green.
Tag feather color(s): CC'd to match her feathers, but with what looks like neon green poison dripping off of them.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Poison.
Justification for Domain Choice: Hmm well oh dear. This is a toughie. Visha is poisonous to most people around her with her bitchy temper and strange ways that freak people out. Since her childhood she has been dealing with the affects of poison through uncontrollable powers, and has learned to come to accept it. She knows like no other the damage it can cause, as well as all the different types out there in the world. She has always been told since she was young that her powers are harmful and evil. Because of this she strides to distance herself from others so they will not get hurt by her. Visha also would love to use her powers for GOOD by nulling affects of poison in people. However at this time and moment it takes so much out of her, and with how risky it is with her lack of control she doesn't do it much. (I plan on doing a looong plot line where slowly she gets control over said powers and in turn helps people with them.)
Visha just wouldn't be Visha without poison laced in her life. She's learned how to privately enjoy most things others wouldn't be able to because they are poisoness and understand that it can be useful at times.

(By the way, Riri will be paying for this custom in full since I was one of the winners in her giveaway! <3 Thank you again, Riri!)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Crossbreed Ceryeni Angeni
Body Build: Angeni, with normal non cloven hooves if that is possible. Failing that angeni hooves.
Concept Origin: New Concept - My Wedding Bouquet
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: User Image - Markings are CC but please stick to similar colours and complementary tones.

Face: User Image - Markings CC... love markings around the eyes.

Eyes: Raspberry in colour please.

Ears: Can she have Ceryeni ears please.

Mane: User Image - Custom style. Wavy/curly and gathered into a couple of swags before left to hang loose almost to the ground. The odd strand loose from the swags and around her face. The hair will also have pearls and flowers in it, the pearls holding the swags up and as decoration. The flowers dotted about in small clusters, and randomly, having been placed into her hair as pure decoration. If you want to and it looks ok you can also add some raspberry coloured ribbon to the mane as long as it doesn't make it "too much" or look out of place.

Tail: Custom Ceryeni style tail. More of a "Bunny" tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are cream. Fetlocks are custom, short and neat. Something close to the kirin style would be ideal. You can work these to go with the edits that will be covering some of these.

Reference Image(s): Deya Shidar - A ceryeni tail like this but a little more fluffy and bunnyesque.
Mane 1
Mane 2
Mane 3
Pearls
Flowers - Flower placement example
Cream Roses - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Lilly of the Valley - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Gerbera - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Upper set angeni type 2. She only has the raised wings of the set, no lower wings or head wings. She does have the hoof wings though.
Other Notes: Colour/pattern wise its all CC, whatever looks good, however can you stick to colours close to or that have been used already please.

Custom Items: Listed below for ease - Please note that all these items are ->User Image<- Colour swatch here

Lace glove * Front near hoof/leg has a cream lace glove covering some of the hoof and up over the ankle.

Corset glove * Front back hoof/leg has a cream glove covering some of the hoof and up to just under the knee. This glove has raspberry corset style ribbon/lacings on it.

Garter * Back near leg has a garter/stocking top around the thigh. This is made of cream lace and has raspberry ribbon/lacings holding it together. These are tied in a loose bow and hang a little down her leg.

Anklet * Gold disk with the assassins creed symbol on it, goes on her back hind leg.

Necklace * This is for a future plot. Can she have a choker made from ribbon (raspberry naturally) with a golden copy of Elliot's bunny skull and cross bones belt buckle on it please. This is supposed to look like a cowboy string tie.

Butterflies * A few glowy/sparkly butterflies dotted about her please like Shalar's if possible.

Lace glove
Corset glove
Garter/Stocking top
Alt Lace design
Anklet
String Tie Choker Example
User Image User Image <- 2 options for Raspberry colour.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Indra
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Wedding Bouquet
Temper: Sultry
Mate:
Tag Background: xXx or xXx - Whichever looks/fits best
Tag feather color(s): CC - though maybe give the shorter one a Raspberry tip?
(see colour swatches under the edits/items references for colours for Raspberry)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A - Crossbreed

~*~ Permissions ~*~
mindsend
Faid Shadowlight
Hello Mind

I was wondering, could I please use your boy Deya Shidar as a reference for my next custom as to what a bunny tail would be fore a Ceryeni.

I would really appreciate it if that is ok, fingers crossed and waiting on your answer.

Thank you for you time
Faid
x

Sure! I have no issue with you using him as an example! biggrin I'd love to see more Cerynei with Custom tails <3

Syaoran-Puu
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Puu

Just resending this with the new name of this quest. I wanted to make sure nothing was out of order and I thought using a permission with the wrong name on would cause troubles. So please if you could again... I have posted the message below.

I was wanting to ask if I can use Shalar as a ref please. I have overhauled my Indra idea and she is now based on my wedding bouquet, and as butterflies were part of my theme I wanted to have some around her, I wanted a swallowtail butterfly version of his glowing outlines. I hope that is ok, please reply with your answer so I can log the permission on the form (or not)

Thank you
Faid

Of course you have my permission hunni! =D
You may use any of my soquili without my permission as I love you XD hehehe.
*huggles*

Good luck with your quest!

Revel1984
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Rev

I would like permission to use Elliot as a reference in my Indra custom idea as I would like to get her a badge that matches his bunny crossbones belt buckle. We talked about the plot this would go with, I just need an official permission.

Thanks

Faid
x

Permission given wholeheartedly! <3

Rev~

Price:
4.2mil - Angeni All 3 stages
375k - 1/2 Ceryeni All 3 stages (750k/2 = 375k)
500k - Heavy Edits

= 5mil 75k

Please tell me if these calculations are wrong, or my edit level is wrong, or if its more for all 3 stages.

Price: 5.1mil

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:33 pm
ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: Ceryeni/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Soquili Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please! Lots and lots XD

Body: Sunrise colors almost, with clouds type markings that pick up the 'light' of the dawn like this and Follow this ref the most for colors and clouds
Face: Ceryeni ears. Face markings and things are the same as the main body. Dark blue eyes.
Mane: Medium length, something like this Wavy but not too curly some very small braids, only one or two, mostly hidden by the rest of the mane.
Tail: To curve in front of the body, similar to the tail on the male but instead of the 'stock' tail fluff it should be longer, hairier.. more classical like on this ref But thicker and fuller. Feel free to make it look more like hair than i managed.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like her fetlocks to be edited and styled something like The pretty curly Kirin fetlocks Hooves should be white please.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Classic Unicorn horn, should be white.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dawn
Owner: Revel1984
Breed: Sunrise Unicorn
Temper: Cheerful
Tag Background: 20 - wispy clouds by Felmino

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out