Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
not the ordinary love story (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Wow she's got a great voice)

He listened to her, amazed. Who was this girl? He watched her, then he realized it was the girl he had been seeing all day... suddenly the announcer announced who the singer was, "Luna..." He was so amazed by her singing that all the problems he had had earlier today had just vanished.

He smiled and then began to clap for her.

Luna was redder than a cherryas she walked off stage and into the
bleachers next to her friend molly
Luna put her jacket back on and watched the game.
After the game was over Luna was looking for her phone around the
bleachers, Molly told Luna she would go warm up the car and left Luna alone

"Did you lose a phone, miss?" Alex said holding her phone. He had saw her drop it when she had exited the field. He was smiling, happy to be able to talk to her.

Luna blushed as she nodded her head
She was relieved he found her phone
"Thank you so much "

"Luna, right?" He asked her, "Your a great singer. You blew me away... You should sing at the talent show next weekend." He was actually kind of nervous. Some reason in one night, he had went from not even noticing her to actually having a small crush on her.

Luna blushed and started tapping the tip of her shoe on the ground behind her
"Thank you but I don't know it took a lot just to sing tonight ha ha"
Luna looked into his eyes the whole time smiling

He then looked at her, "Well I was thinking about playing guitar at it. I think if you sang and I played guitar, we could win it. I mean, um, if that's ok with you." He then looked down and laughed slightly. "So what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"Did you lose a phone, miss?" Alex said holding her phone. He had saw her drop it when she had exited the field. He was smiling, happy to be able to talk to her.

"Thank you so much "

"Luna, right?" He asked her, "Your a great singer. You blew me away... You should sing at the talent show next weekend." He was actually kind of nervous. Some reason in one night, he had went from not even noticing her to actually having a small crush on her.

He then looked at her, "Well I was thinking about playing guitar at it. I think if you sang and I played guitar, we could win it. I mean, um, if that's ok with you." He then looked down and laughed slightly. "So what do you think?"

Luna thought about it but was actually screaming on the inside
"umm ok do you know what song?"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 am
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

"Thank you so much "

Luna thought about it but was actually screaming on the inside
"umm ok do you know what song?"

"Well I'm good with quite a bit of songs. What kind do you like?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna smiled as she replied
"Well I was thinking somthing with a faster beat maybe something you would
hear at a party or a club"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Sorry to speed this up. What songs do you think? Some reason I keep getting Misery Business stuck in my head (Played guitar hero the other day))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Sorry to speed this up. What songs do you think? Some reason I keep getting Misery Business stuck in my head (Played guitar hero the other day))

(i love that song haha i think we should do that one)
Luna thought a bit and wrote her number of his hand and walked away to her friends house  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

Luna thought a bit and wrote her number of his hand and walked away to her friends house

(Lol sounds good)
He smiled, "Ok I'll text you later." He then walked back to his car and drove home.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Lol sounds good)
He smiled, "Ok I'll text you later." He then walked back to his car and drove home.

Once they got back to emilys house they changed and Luna told Emily everything that happened  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Lol sounds good)

Once they got back to emilys house they changed and Luna told Emily everything that happened

Alex got home and almost immediately began working on learning Misery Business. After a while of practicing he called his cousin, asking if they would help him at the talent show. Of course his cousin and his friend agreed to help them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:47 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Lol sounds good)

Alex got home and almost immediately began working on learning Misery Business. After a while of practicing he called his cousin, asking if they would help him at the talent show. Of course his cousin and his friend agreed to help them.

Luna and Her friend were thinking of songs and decided misery business was the one and practiced all night  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:01 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Lol sounds good)

Luna and Her friend were thinking of songs and decided misery business was the one and practiced all night

(Ignore my last post)
Once he got home he began flipping through a book of songs. He then decided to text Luna, "Hey it's alex. did you think of a song?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Lol sounds good)

(Ignore my last post)
Once he got home he began flipping through a book of songs. He then decided to text Luna, "Hey it's alex. did you think of a song?"

Luna heard her cell vibrate and smiled as she seen she had a text from alex.
"umm yeah how about that song Misery business"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Lol sounds good)

(Ignore my last post)

He smiled and replied, "Yeah that sounds great. I'll see if my cousin's band can back us up."

(Then the post from earlier)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:07 pm
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Ignore my last post)

He smiled and replied, "Yeah that sounds great. I'll see if my cousin's band can back us up."

That would be great thank you"  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana
Xxemo emi69xX
Dante Kazahana

(Ignore my last post)

That would be great thank you"

He smiled, "Great. I'll start practicing with my band. I'll see you later." He then laid down on his bed as he decided to go to bed. after school he would see if they could practice together.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff