Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:09 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka placed a finger under the angel's chin and gently raised her head so their eyes met. She tried her hardest to get the angel to understand her intentions. "I'm not here to laugh at you. I didn't realize you had...fallen." She removed her hand from Luna's face. "And my hand is fine. That reminds me, I never got your name." She tried her hardest at a sweet smile; being a demon, that was hard for her. gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:19 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka placed a finger under the angel's chin and gently raised her head so their eyes met. She tried her hardest to get the angel to understand her intentions. "I'm not here to laugh at you. I didn't realize you had...fallen." She removed her hand from Luna's face. "And my hand is fine. That reminds me, I never got your name." She tried her hardest at a sweet smile; being a demon, that was hard for her. gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft Luna smiled as she stopped crying due to the demon smiling at her
"Im sorry that was rude of me. My name is Luna Pirouette Its odd meeting you"
Luna then grabbed the demons hand and kissed the top of it  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:27 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka turned bright red. Her heart started pounding in her chest and despite her will, vivid and inappropriate thoughts flooded her mind. "I-I'm Miyoka Tashiro. It's nice to meet...you" She tilted her head as she gazed whimsically into Luna's liquid blue eyes. "Y-you're so beautiful.."she gasped. "Oh my! Pretend you didn't hear that!" She turned her head away, face on fire. gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:33 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka turned bright red. Her heart started pounding in her chest and despite her will, vivid and inappropriate thoughts flooded her mind. "I-I'm Miyoka Tashiro. It's nice to meet...you" She tilted her head as she gazed whimsically into Luna's liquid blue eyes. "Y-you're so beautiful.."she gasped. "Oh my! Pretend you didn't hear that!" She turned her head away, face on fire. gaia_nitemareright

Luna giggled and turned Miyoka towards the lake and made her look at her reflection.
"see this girl? she may be a demon but this angel has fallen her harder then i have this the ground" Luna smiled and gently kissed Miyoka on her soft lips cause a spark due to the taboo feeling.  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka turned bright red as Luna's lips touched hers. She returned Luna's kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Luna's slender waist. Wh-what am I doing? Miyoka thought. She's...this isn't right! I'm not supposed to have feelings. Especially not ones like... she fidgeted, fighting her desire for this girl. So many dirty thoughts were running through her mind she could barely think clearly. If I don't do something soon, I might... gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:51 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka turned bright red as Luna's lips touched hers. She returned Luna's kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Luna's slender waist. Wh-what am I doing? Miyoka thought. She's...this isn't right! I'm not supposed to have feelings. Especially not ones like... she fidgeted, fighting her desire for this girl. So many dirty thoughts were running through her mind she could barely think clearly. If I don't do something soon, I might... gaia_nitemareright

:angelleft :Luna could hear her throughts as she stepped away.
"I am sorry miyoka goodbye"
Luna then took off and disappeared before miyoka could even do anything.
AS Luna was flying away her eyes were getting teary
"Ugh why the hell did I do that? im so stupid...ugh the number 1 rule is never fall in love with a demon.."  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka was stunned at Luna's sudden disappearance. "B-but... I love you......" She pulled her knees up and wrapped her wings around herself. Hot tears pooled up at the corners of her eyes. She wiped them away angrily and stood up. What the hell am I doing! I'm a demon. And demons don't love. She crossed her arms defiantly. Maybe the Dark Lord can clear things up for me. But...will he forgive me falling in love? And with an angel no less! She balled up her fists in frustration. "What the hell am I supposed to do!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka was stunned at Luna's sudden disappearance. "B-but... I love you......" She pulled her knees up and wrapped her wings around herself. Hot tears pooled up at the corners of her eyes. She wiped them away angrily and stood up. What the hell am I doing! I'm a demon. And demons don't love. She crossed her arms defiantly. Maybe the Dark Lord can clear things up for me. But...will he forgive me falling in love? And with an angel no less! She balled up her fists in frustration. "What the hell am I supposed to do!?!

gaia_angelleft Luna sat onto of a tall building wrapped in her wings. She then started to sing out loud gaia_angelright
Luna's song  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka stood gazing into the lake when Luna's voice reached her. She fought the urge to go to her. She tried to think it through, but before she knew it her wings had carried her to Luna's side. Miyoka knelt next to Luna and kissed her gently on the neck. "Smile for me Luna". She took Luna's hand in hers. "I love you, and I never want to see you sad. It goes against everything I've been taught, but I want to be with you. She nuzzled against her and wrapped her wings around both of them. "You're my beautiful fallen angel." gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:49 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka stood gazing into the lake when Luna's voice reached her. She fought the urge to go to her. She tried to think it through, but before she knew it her wings had carried her to Luna's side. Miyoka knelt next to Luna and kissed her gently on the neck. "Smile for me Luna". She took Luna's hand in hers. "I love you, and I never want to see you sad. It goes against everything I've been taught, but I want to be with you. She nuzzled against her and wrapped her wings around both of them. "You're my beautiful fallen angel." gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft Luna smiled as she seen Miyoka come back.
Luna grabbed Miyoka's hand and hald it in hers
"What are we going to do? we can get into serious trouble for this" gaia_angelright  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka looked deep into her true love's eyes. "I don't care what happens to me. The Dark Lord may do as he will, as long as you're okay. But where will we stay? Up until now I've lived in the Underworld and you in Heaven. What are we going to do?" She leaned her head on Luna's shoulder and sighed. gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft Miyoka looked deep into her true love's eyes. "I don't care what happens to me. The Dark Lord may do as he will, as long as you're okay. But where will we stay? Up until now I've lived in the Underworld and you in Heaven. What are we going to do?" She leaned her head on Luna's shoulder and sighed. gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft Luna kissed Miyoka passionately to let her know everything will be ok
"I will get a loan so we could get an apartment for now and I will get a job" "Everything will be okay. The worst they can do to us is make us human and forbid us from entering heaven and the underworld when we die" gaia_angelright  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:11 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft "Sweetheart I don't know how to live as a human. I was born a demon, and I will never know anything else. But I think getting an apartment is a great idea. I'll get a job too. Maybe.....we could work at one of those maid cafes." Miyoka blushed, imagining Luna in a skimpy maid uniform. Then she imagined the short skirt, and Luna bending over... She fidgeted again, her desire escalating. She shook her head. What is WRONG with me today!? She thought. gaia_nitemareright  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 pm
HinaMisuto
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft "Sweetheart I don't know how to live as a human. I was born a demon, and I will never know anything else. But I think getting an apartment is a great idea. I'll get a job too. Maybe.....we could work at one of those maid cafes." Miyoka blushed, imagining Luna in a skimpy maid uniform. Then she imagined the short skirt, and Luna bending over... She fidgeted again, her desire escalating. She shook her head. What is WRONG with me today!? She thought. gaia_nitemareright

gaia_angelleft Luna just couldn't hold back anymore.
"Babe you do know I can hear and see everything you think right?"
Luna kept laughing but kissed her neck.
"I think working at a maid cafe is a great idea"
Luna smiled as she looked her lover in her eyes gaia_angelright  

Poyus

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm
Xxemo emi69xX

gaia_nitemareleft "Th-this whole time! You could read my thoughts!?!" Miyoka blushed, remembering all the things he had imagined about Luna. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and looked up at Luna's smiling face. "W-well, maybe we should go get started on getting jobs..." She got up and held her hand out to Luna, spreading her wings. gaia_nitemareright  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff