.:The Temple of Sanctuary:. Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:26 pm
"I'm sorry it has to be this way." the goddess sighed, stepping forward. She really didn't want to keep anyone against their will. That wasn't in her nature. But Basil looked so uncomfortable, Rapture felt almost as if she failed in her duties.

"If there's anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable, please let me know. That's what I'm here for, you know? She smiled and backed up, knowing Basil wouldn't like her too near.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:40 pm
Chandra ran into the temple, trying not to wrap her arms around her head as she skittered like a frightened mouse.

Yes she was a fox, and rather swift...but Chanker was just as fast. And twice as mean.

Looking suddenly at the roof over her head, she missed the statue of the goddess in front of her, and ran smack into it. A small yelp escaped, and the dam broke, and she sat on the floor, quietly weeping and shaking.

"Oh..miss goddess..I'm so sorry..."

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:46 pm
A soft voice trailed from the further reaches of the temple, the sound of linens being dropped to the floor echoing through the temple. "Oh my dear! Are you alright? Have you hurt yourself?" The strange pink leopard goddess ran to help the smaller fox, rubbing the sore spot on her forehead.

"Please don't cry. Here, come inside. I'll have Souldouser make some food for you and you can lie down for a while..." Rapture seemed more a mortal than a goddess, dropping everything to help the poor fox. She never thought a moment about the statue. Statues could be repaired.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:44 pm
Looking up, Chandra squeaked a bit. Riinsha had warned her, while trying to bomb the fountains in the manor, about how mean gods were, and how they could kill you with a thought.

But this one seemed nice...and she was the sanctuary goddess! She had to be nice...right?

Nodding, the little foxgirl smiled waveringly. "I'm sorry to burst in on you. But my friend is chasing me, and he isn't very nice. I'm Chandra...it's a pleasure to meet you."

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

Cookie

Dedicated Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:46 pm
"Damn, what a pushover," Basil laughed openly at the goddess, her eyes sparkling with amusement at the sight of a deity stepping away from her as if a scared little mouse. She licked her lips and twirled around to stalk down the hall towards the room Ancile had pointed her to. "Well, for entertainment's sake I may as well stick around huh. You make me laugh if nothing else," she said as she absently tossed her hair over her shoulder, not bothering to look back at either the goddess or the angelic. She had a smile that pulled at the corner of her lips and a small chuckle in her voice, a bounce in her walk. It was not charity she felt they would give her any longer, only that feeling of power that came with the belittlement of others, the feeling the goddess gave her so easily.

The baddie knew all too well goddess could crush her with one blow, she had no delusions of power in that manner, but she did however feel a bit of emotional power and somehow that appealed to her more. The use of ones intellect to manipulate others always had a little more appeal.

She entered the door to the room, leaving it swinging freely open on it's hinges. Taking no time at all to look around the baddie jumped onto the bed and sent the covers in a wave of wrinkles around her, unmade more quickly then it had been set in it's previously perfect manner. Her head crashed down on the soft pillow as she stretched her arms up over her head, she could get used to this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:14 pm
The echo of the wind followed a single figured as it entered the temple, closing the doors as quietly as possible behind it once within the sacred walls. It was amazing really, how once he'd stepped inside he felt an over-powering sense of safety. He had to admit, he'd felt a little uneasy on his journey here and even more so once he felt the temple just out of his reach. Yet finally, he'd managed to stand within it's enigmatic and grand walls. The Angelic, a male as it was apparent, snapped his glorious wings open and shook them once before sliding them swiftly close to his back and re-folding them. It had begun to drizzle on his way here. His exotic attire making him look a trifle like the last surviving member of some ancient order or tribe.

Blinking his startling eyes, Cyrano sighed with relief, at last he'd made it. Yet instead of smiling or showing any sort of comfort he swallowed his expression and left his face with a look of seriousness. The fabric, attached to bands about his arms, flowed serenely about him as he moved. Taking a few, confident steps foreward. He paused and closed his eyes, lowering his head slightly as he whispered a little prayer to the Goddess of Sanctuary. Seeking her protection and for the acceptance of his abrupt appearance.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out