Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Harpston: City Quarentined ((OPEN & ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:13 am
(Craaap, sorry, forgot to have T-Bone tear off the boards. I had to rush that last post x.X)

T-Bone kicked himself remembering the boards on the back door. 's**t!!' he thought. But it was too late now, zombies were blocking the way back. It seemed like for every one he shot, 2 more crawled out of the woodwork! Eventually, he reached the doors to the grocery store. The sign read "Barney's Bargains" with the B in Barney flickering. T-Bone rushed to the door, but it didn't slide open! The undead were creeping closer, and closer, their hungry roars getting much louder! T-Bone looked around, there had to be another way in! "F**K IT!!" He yelled, and he lifted up a cart, and smashed open the glass door! He jumped in, making sure to not cut himself on the glass, and ran into the aisles. He stopped for a moment, grabbing small things on his way, some bread, bottles of water, and some medication, in the event that the pharmacy lacked some supplies. He ran down, to the door into the stairs. But stopped... His eye caught the image of booze... Lots and lots of booze... He looked behind him, the zombies were getting in! Crawling through the broken door, and smashing the intact doors! T-Bone hurried, and grabbed a 6 pack of beer, threw it in his pack, and busted through the door! He hurried up the stairs, and out onto the emergency escape, hoping Price and Nikita found their way safely.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:00 pm
Price rips a couple boards off before turning around and aims his weapon at a shuffler that had followed. "********! He was supposed to have taken these boards down beforehand!" Price says as he instead of firing puts on his Bayonet and charges the thing stabbing it in the face as it opens its mouth to make a scream. Movement was seen as he saw a couple more coming; the few that had stayed behind. There may not have been many, but they still had the ability to overrun them. "Get the boards off the doors, go to the roof, then get T-Bone across. I will be in soon." Price says as he plans to stall for time.

The first in line starts to run at Price the ones behind follow suit, but Price does the same and hits the first in the face with the but of his rifle and follows up by hitting the one that caught up in the stomachs with the tip of his blade making the first fall on its back with a busted face and the second stop for a second as its chest opens up, but it then starts to flail its arms at Price trying to grab him as it is stuck in place. Price knee these moves wouldn't kill them, but then again if he used his Bayonet to kill them he had the chance of getting the thing stuck in their bone so he was going for hard strikes.or stopping hits that would allow him to take on multiple opponents especially as when he looked at where the Shufflers were coming from he saw five more and he knew more would come.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

MackieGee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 am
yum_tamago Nikita yum_tamago

User Image

Nikita ripped off the remaining boards on her end and entered the pharmacy. She waited at the opening, hoping that the shufflers weren't smart enough or small enough to squeeze through the hole she just climbed in from. But to her surprise, more shufflers came pouring towards Price after he stabbed a shuffler who produces a banshee-like scream.

Abiding to Price, Nikita ran up to the roof and found another shuffler dragging itself towards her. "Starvation must have been the cause of his death" thought Nikita as she grabbed his collar and kicked it off the roof right next to where Price was struggling with the numerous shufflers. The minute it landed on the ground, most of the shufflers redirected towards the fallen shuffler and tore off its flesh with their bare teeth. "At least, that would spare Price some time" said Nikita.

She climbed onto the emergency escape, and got ready the ladder waiting for T-Bone to do the same....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 pm
T-Bone extended the ladder on his end, connecting them into a bridge. Just as he began to climb across, the zombies busted through, onto the roof! They crawled up behind him, one arm grabbing his ankle! T-Bone bared his teeth as he turned, kicking the zombie back! The ladders shook as he kicked and climbed. Eventually, T-Bone crawled to the other side, and released the ladder! The zombies plummeted to their deaths... Well... Second deaths... A loud crash, followed by a squeal from a crushed zombie... T-Bone sighed, then turned, heading down to help out Price. "C'mon!" He yelled back to Nikita as he ran down the stairs. T-Bone ran down into an office, placing his bag of supplies down. After that, he sped down another flight, arriving at the back door with Price. T-Bone took out his pistol and began shooting, mostly the ones near Price. "Get in! Get in!" He called out, trying to thin the numbers.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:17 pm
Price had taken another two down by the time he heard the bridge above him get connected and took down three more, two of which were ones he previously defeated by the time T-Bone had made it across the bridge. Price was getting tired as he wipes some swat off his face before looking back to see they still weren't ready. Need to buy... More time. Price says to himself as two more Shufflers start to come around the corner and three start to stand up. "Damn it..." Price says as he stabs one in the head to kill it and pulls the blade out quickly to slice another in the chest to have it stumble back again only to be hit in the face with the butt on the rifle again. It dropped dead, the force must have killed it which made Price smile for a second until he turned around to try and hit the third one. He tried to take a step forward, but was stopped as one of the downed Shufflers had grabbed his ankle and was trying to get closer as the two that turned the corner previously were coming up fast and the one he was aiming for had jumped at him. "s**t!" Price says punching the one jumping at him in the face causing it to stumble back. He heard shots and saw the one holding his ankle dead so he kicked it free then turned to see the one he punched get lit up. Price knowing it worked opened fire on the two approaching and killing them both turns to run into the building as he heard a large amount of screaming from the Shufflers that were coming back.

Price closed the door locking it and starts to breath heavily as he starts to laugh. "Ah... Ah man that was close. I am so glad you made it." Price says noticing his hand was bleeding, it looked like a scratch, but.. It had to be from the Shuffler he had punched earlier. Was he infected? Did he get bitten when he punched it? Maybe he was actually just fine and it happened due to the force, but he wasn't sure and there was no way to be sure unless they waited it out. Price turns to the wall and punches it with his other hand "********!... I may be infected..." Price says showing them his hand. "I punched one in the jaw and it was cut open by something. I am not sure, but I think you guys should lock me up somewhere for the time being or something just in case. Price says as the hand he used to punch the wall starts to drip blood.

((He's not infected just a cut, but it makes the story a bit more interesting huh?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 pm
T-Bone put away his 9mm, and felt a mass feeling of unease. "... Yeah, we may have to, buddy." He said, grimly. "Well, it's a known fact, it takes a total of 6 hours for someone to die, then come back... And I know how to spend that time." T-Bone went and grabbed his backpack, and brought it into the room. He pulled out the 6 pack, and set it down on the table. "We all sit down, and at least have a few beers... Wait and see what happens. In 6 hours, if you're normal, we rest here, then leave tomorrow morning... If you turn..." T-Bone's voice trailed off, assuming he knew the outcome. He opened his cigarette pack, lighting one for himself, then offering one to Price and Nikita, unsure if they smoked or not.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

MackieGee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:47 am

User Image

"No thanks" said Nikita raising her hand slightly to decline. She walked behind the counter and searched for a cast, fortunately there were two lying around untouched. Nikita immediately put one of them on and gulped down a couple more painkillers. Its only been a few hours and she already swallowed down half a dozen pills, "Hope i don't turn into one of those drug junkies" said Nikita as she attempted to break the tension building up in the room.

With Price's hand bleeding, she had no reassurance that he wouldn't turn, it was obvious what she had to do, that is if he actually did turn. "6 hours, that's still plenty of time" thought Nikita as she walked around the pharmacy, looking through each window, for any other way to escape this wretched place after their business here was done.

Still bleeding, Price didn't look like he was going to clean up his wound, so Nikita took the initiative, she grabbed disinfectant and a roll of band-aid from one of the shelves. Nikita seated herself next to Price without his consent and begin to clean out his wound with disinfectant.and after she patched it up.

Tired, Nikita grabbed a can of beer and seated herself relatively away from both men. Although they have been through so much together, she still had an invisible wall between them and herself. Strangers will forever be stranger until proven otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 am
Price had just sat there thinking about how much he had done to survive and all the close calls he had been through. Why this far late in the game? He thought to himself, but it didn't matter as he knew that if he was truly infected there was nothing he could do. Price accepted a cigarette, he didn't personally smoke, but he felt like now was the time if any. He just held the thing in his hands for a moment as he let his hand bleed. "Hope i don't turn into one of those drug junkies" Price looks over and smiles a bit "Yea that would suck, but then again it could be fun right?" Price says and then turns back to looked at his hand and just stares at it for a few seconds. Surprised as Nikita sat next to him and started to bandage him up, "Thank you" he says and lets her finish. Once she got up and went by herself to the other side of the room Price returned the cigarette "I really shouldn't smoke, I haven't done it till now so thanks anyways."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 am
T-Bone put the pack away again, and took a drag off the cigarette. "Hey, the world's ending, cancer's not the scariest thing anymore." He said to Price, smoke rolling from his mouth as he spoke. T-Bone grabbed a can and opened it, chugging half of it down. "Gotta love Yuengling." He breathed... The room was awkwardly silent for a brief moment... "So, assuming no one here wants to go it solo... Maybe we should get to know each other if we're in this together... All I know about you two is I can trust both of you wouldn't screw me over in a horde situation. Let's start with you, you're pretty quiet." T-Bone said, looking at Nikita.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:31 pm
"It always amazes me that no one ever thinks to check above them...", Erin mutters to herself. She had lifted one of the ceiling tiles a bit to peer down from where she was carefully balancing herself on the support beams above the trio, only having come out of the little nest she had made for herself when she had heard them talking.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

MackieGee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 pm

User Image

"HAHA i'm not the kind to screw over anyone in a desperate situation but words does not justify our actions so I guess we will have to see" said Nikita without hint of emotion in her expression. A slight creek sounded above them, she looked up and saw a dark gap between the tiles on the ceiling, Nikita ignored it but paid a very close attention to any movements around that area. Continuing on with their conversation of getting to know each other, Nikita was not confident about of them about her past, so she left out some crucial details of her past.

"I come from a house full of orphans, so in a way its a good thing, that there is nothing for me to feel burden of when it comes to taking care of my parents or anyone for that matter during this zombie apocalypse" said Nikita with a slight smile, not knowing of the statement that she just made needed a smile to prove that she wasn't a cold blooded person.

"So that's pretty much it, nothing else i would comfortably add to that i guess, what about your story?" directing her question to T-Bone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 am
T-Bone had also heard the creak. His eyes snapped over to the misplaced paneling in the ceiling... He pulled his pistol out of it's holster, and placed it on the counter he was leaning on. Better to have it out and ready if they were being watched. He heard Nikita's story, and replied to her question. "I uh... I'm from Louisiana, in all honesty. Worked for the military a few years. I'd just gotten back from Iraq, actually. Had a wife and 2 children. Our own bit of land, real nice, right next to the woods, had a creek and all that." T-Bone had a faint smile as he looked down into his beer. He hit his cigarette again, and drank some more. "One day, I'm told they need able bodies to do some work without question... I was one of the lucky ones they picked. Came here to see some s**t that I'm sure will haunt me for years... And I mean... I've seen children caught in bombings. Mothers shot down with the highest grade military assault rifles... But I'll never forget the day I saw a man tear apart his own family..." Images rushed through his mind, a vision of a man, around 40 who had torn his own family into shreds... When T-Bone found him, he was gnawing on the flesh of what looked to be a little girl... T-Bone flinched, chills running under his skin. "It's been one hell of a year..." He mumbled.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm
"I guess it's my turn then?" Price says leaning back in his seat "Well I was never deployed, but I am technically still in the military. What's left of it that is and my only combat experience is from basic training and when this all started and I had to help protect the base. I was almost done with my schooling to fly UAVs. Just a few days till graduation actually." Price finishes and pulls out his laptop. If I can ever get good.enough of a.signal I could fly the damn thing. Hell I am probably the only one left who can fly it." Price says smiling at the hardcover case that protects the laptop underneath.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm
(Totally random, but if anyone here has Minecraft, I'm gunna make a Harpston Map for in game RPing. I don't necessarily have it yet, but I should have it by christmas. If you've got (or are getting) Minecraft, you're more than welcome to join in on the scary gory zombie-smashing goodness biggrin Gunna have guns, cars, tanks, and a fully explorable city and forest!)

T-Bone put out his cigarette, hearing the groans and growling of the undead... They were at the door... Their twisted claws scraped against the door, as they examined it, smelling the living flesh inside... T-Bone put down his beer and whispered "I think they heard us... You two go upstairs. I'll looked for something to barricade the door with." T-Bone handed his pistol to Nikita, in case Price were to change while he wasn't around. "No offense to you, Price, but... She should be well armed if you do turn..." He said quietly.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:18 pm
((Sounds like it could be fun))

Erin watches the three for a moment more before silently moving back towards where she had entered the ceiling. Arriving with only making the minimal amount of noise that could be mistaken for a small animal, she climbs out onto the second floor and dusts herself off.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff