Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Little Lane Battle! (Remake Girls Vs Boys rp A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:30 pm
"Huh?" Sunny quirked a brow before pulling her binoculars away from her eyes, she had been bird watching until she was interrupted by boy. She frowned a
little to his question and quirked a brow. "Yeah, so what of it?"

She didn't want to take it the wrong way, or give the wrong impression, but just in case, she didn't want to be tricked into anything by the people who have most
likely already lived here a lot longer than she have. "Did I do something wrong?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Finishing up, making sure he cleaned his plate, Nicole made sure that he didn't get crumbs on his dress. "Okay!" He grabbed a hat that matched his dress and walked out the door, ready to go explore the neighborhood and make more friends.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 pm
"Um...no...I just came to see if you wanna join a club. Other neighborhood kids are in it. Oh! And my name's Zane." He said, holding out his hand towards the new 'boy' to shake. He was expecting a "yes" since there isn't much to do around here and all the boys and the girls are in clubs where they plot against the other and hangout.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:22 pm
Penelope looked up when she saw Nichole and smiled. She waved to 'her' to come over. "Hey! Pretty dress!" she called out happily.

Molly smiled as she saw Nichole as well then saw some boys talking down the street. She noticed Sunny first and something about 'him' made her blush and her heart flutter a bit.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:30 pm
Nicole looked over at Penny and smiled. "Thank you!" He exclaimed happily and went over to her since she was waving to. "It's my favorite dress!" He told her with a smile. He then looked over at Molly, who was staring at Sunny. "You see Sunny over there? Sunny's my twin!" He exclaimed to them with a huge smile.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm
"Well it's really cute on you. I'm so jealous." Penny said with a smile as she admired the dress.

Molly looked at Nikki and smiled excitedly. "Really? He's really cute." she said and blushed deeply. "I-I mean...f-forget what I said!" she said all flustered.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 pm
Nicole did a spin, smiling the entire time. "You look great too though uh..." He totally didn't know her name! "Sorry! I never got to ask for either of your names!" He said apologetically.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 pm
"I'm Penelope, or Penny for short." she said with a smile and giggled a bit.

"And I'm Molly." she said with a smile, happy Nichole didn't say anything about what she said. "What's your name?" she asked.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 pm
"Penny and Molly... Nice to meet you both!" He said the the two with a smile. "My name is Nicole. I just moved here so I don't know anyone yet." He said to them as he looked around the neighborhood.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 pm
"Sunsh-..." She was going to introduce herself formally...but cringed to the thought of her real name. "Sunny, a pleasure." She gave his hand a
firm grip but a small shake, after all, moving the elbows up and down at the moment seemed like it would take up too much energy to use.

Her eyes trailed over to Nicole and perhaps a new friend of his? She barely made out what they were talking about and decided to shrug them off. Girls talk
too much, then again, Sunny was technically a girl.

"A club, seems interesting enough. Sure, it'll give me something to do."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm
"Nice to meet you too Nicole." Penny said happily. "Would you like to join our girl club?" she asked with a smile. "We need new members and we would love to have you." she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:50 pm
"Awesome! We needed new members." Zane said with a big grin on his face. He heard some faint chatter and looked over to see some girls. He ended up rolling his eyes and turned back to Sunny. "Come on, I'll show you where our club hangs out." he said, gesturing the other 'boy' in the general direction before running off, expecting 'him' to follow.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 am
Watching Zane run off, Sunny couldn't help but sigh a little before following after, slightly jogging after him. Joining a club seemed pretty interesting, but then
again, this kid probably didn't know that Sunny was a girl. And then then again, it wasn't like Sunny expected him to know either.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm
Jason was riding his bike, on his way to the clubhouse when he saw Zane and who he assumed was the new kid in the neighborhood."hey, Zane" Jason called out as he pulled up next to them.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm
"Oh hey Jason." Zane said as he stopped to talk to the club leader. "I got us a new recruit." he said, pointing to the 'guy' trailing behind him. "We were just on our way to the clubhouse."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff