Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Gladiator games 4e/pathfinder accepting characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm
New statement: if you like someone and wish to group up with them for your group battles, instead of it being random, If both parties agree(if not on the forms, I will be asking the other person). Inform me, slap a name on your group, and it is done. Though, this means if you or the other character is in combat you wait for their character.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm
So with those rolls I'm looking at something like this.

6, 3, 2, 2, 1 = 14
6, 2, 6, 1 = 15
4, 3, 1, 6, 2 = 16
3, 5, 2, 1 = 11
1, 4, 5, 3 = 13
3, 5, 2, 6 = 16

Might switch the numbers around a bit once I know what I actually want to play, lol  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:02 pm
A can I be an ork? And B can we also play the nobles that own the men?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Roilvn Whiro
A can I be an ork? And B can we also play the nobles that own the men?

A) in what system.... and do you mean orc?
B) this one you will have to explain better... cause at the moment I am just thinking roleplaying an npc(non-participating character)  

Alzzak

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:24 pm
I'm thinking I might make a ninja.
Not sure what race yet...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 pm
Actually I stand corrected, making a ratfolk ninja ninja  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 pm
iLL iNTENT

I call you Splinter And make going to make a ninja human that wields bladed gantlets and wears spiked armor... who I name Shredder... lol. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:54 pm
Alzzak
iLL iNTENT

I call you Splinter And make going to make a ninja human that wields bladed gantlets and wears spiked armor... who I name Shredder... lol. razz

Do I later befriend a quartet of young turtlefolk that I take on as students? lol  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm
iLL iNTENT
Alzzak
iLL iNTENT

Do I later befriend a quartet of young turtlefolk that I take on as students? lol

Only if you name them after dead important Italians from the Renaissance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm
Two questions since the characters are suposed to be more powerful
1 The Azurin has the same stats as a human but lacking the skills and since the humans gain the plus two to a single ability score can the Azurin get that as well?

2 Since the classes are more powerful can the Incarnate have a 15/10/5 instead of a 10/5?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:09 pm
loth17
1 The Azurin has the same stats as a human but lacking the skills and since the humans gain the plus two to a single ability score can the Azurin get that as well?

2 Since the classes are more powerful can the Incarnate have a 15/10/5 instead of a 10/5?

far more player options... except all the cool ones you wanted from 3.5  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm
Arc Vembris
loth17

Indeed if only pathfinder redid the Trunamer so that it could actually be played instead of harmlessly shouting fus ro da and failing the trunaming check  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm
loth17
Arc Vembris
loth17

Indeed if only pathfinder redid the Trunamer so that it could actually be played instead of harmlessly shouting fus ro da and failing the trunaming check

They did it is called words of power... or something to that nature. As for your other questions, just one moment... kind of busy burning evidence... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm
Alzzak
loth17
Arc Vembris
loth17

They did it is called words of power... or something to that nature. As for your other questions, just one moment... kind of busy burning evidence... ninja

Meh it doesn't feel the same  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm
loth17
Arc Vembris
loth17

Pathfinder does an excellent job of remixing all the core classes available in the SRD, but it fails to really innovate mechanically like the later 3.5 classes did. For my money, everything I like about Pathfinder . . . is free.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff