Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 am
(Stupid question to help this out he can't tell she's a demon right looks like a regular woman am I correct?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:35 am
{Yes, that's correct.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 am
"Not all of us are as gifted with the magical arts as yourself your highness" he said the last bit coming out sarcastically. "Most of us have to live on the land and carry with us what we can. Not all of us can simply make what ever we want appear from the nether" Tyreal told her. What was with her he wondered. She acted as if she had never worked for anything before and simply pulled it out of the nether. Seeing the place he could purchase a ride to the next city tho he simply pushed the thought from his mind as he walked up to the man. After a few moments a horse drawn carriage was wheeled around to take them. "Alright hop in" he called back to the woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Judith did not respond with sarcasm, or any other word for that matter. That was mostly because she got the impression she'd somehow offended her new coworker amd that she didn't need any more flack from someone she couldn't kill if she could avoid it. When he brought out the carriage, she looked it over for several moments in pure confusion before doing as told. Such a strange contraption! She'd never seen anything like it in her life.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:02 pm
"I know it's not suited to someone in a position such as yours but for the time being it will have to do" Tyreal said looking back at her. He took her look as one of a rich person looking at something a normal person uses or lives within. "Just deal with it for a few days" he told her as he walked around to the front and hopped up on the drivers chair. He would leave the back to her as it had a cover to it she could stay out of the sun. He didn't believe she would last long out in the heat. "When you get it we can start out" he called back to her as he tossed his pack next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 pm
"A position such as mine...?" Judith got the impression that Tyreal still didn't quite understand her situation, but would not elaborate more on the subject for the moment being. "If you mean this strange contraption, it isn't that I have a problem with it so much as I have absolutely no clue what this is." She'd always travelled through various portals and gates of hell. It was shocking to her that humans did not do the same in their land.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 pm
"Strange contraption?" he muttered looking back at the woman for a moment a slightly bewildered look on his face. "It's a carriage. You know horse drawn so that you can somewhat relax during a long travel." he told her his mind fully blown. He no longer knew what to think of this woman. "Since we are going a rather long distance it is easier to travel this way rather then by horseback and becoming chaffed after riding for a great deal of time" he continued to explain with a thought popped into his head. "How is it that you usually get around" he questioned her his interest in the woman becoming piqued.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:06 pm
"Mana portals usually. Sometimes an infernal vortex if there's one around." Until just recently, Judith had always assumed that humans travelled through similar means. She was coming to realise more and more that she had been giving humanity far too much credit. "They're everywhere, too. I don't understand why you people haven't been using them to get around the long distances you travel."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm
Tyreal simply stood there looking at her. Mana portals and infernal vortexes where far beyond any of his comprehension of magic. "Then should you have a faster way of traveling to our destination show me" Tyreal told her. It was something to learn a new way of magic that would allow him to travel distances like this in only a few moments. And if she was right there was likely a good reason human's haven't made it a normal thing to travel as such.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm
"Next time I see one I'll gladly point it out. Maybe once we're a little farther from the castle." Judith sounded hesitant. This was, of course, only because she didn't want his royal assness finding out and using that as an excuse for her to report for duty more frequently or something. If she could help it, she wanted to be as far away from the one who enslaved her as possible.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 pm
"I will make a note of that. Till then tho get in the back" Tyreal said frowing a tad as he made sure everything up front was ready for there departure. Till she decided to make there travel quicker they would simply move by cart. Waiting a bit for her Tyreal gave the reigns a snap before getting the horse to move towards the gates of the town. It would only be a few hours and the kingdom would be out of sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 pm
(Just found I am ranked 20th in all the guild in Posts in Why not. And best of all every single one of them is in this Forum.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 am
(Bump)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 am
{Congrats on the ranking! biggrin }

Judith did as was told, quietly sitting in the back for a few hours before speaking up about sighting any sort of 'portal' or 'vortex'. As a demon, she could see and interact with essences that a normal human couldn't. Where Tyreal would see nothing, she would see a blazing and most obvious form of convenient transportation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 am
Looking around for the portal she spoke of unsurprisingly he was unable to see anything. " Since you can see these things point me in the direction of them." He called looking back over his shoulder towards her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff