Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] The Day of Reckoning (Dannyin) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:16 pm
Suddenly it made a lot more sense. Yin looked slightly distressed as he looked at the ghoul. "I would not make fun of your wings Miss Danny," he pointed out. "So...perhaps you understand why I might not appreciate you making fun of mine?"

But really, he had felt a bit of wing envy himself at times, so he could kind of understand. But now that he had them he was going to keep them. "I can try not to use them as much around you Miss Danny, but they are a part of me now." Just like his feels for Nurse Cricket.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 pm
"I'm not making fun of you," she said moodily. "I ... I'm actually really jealous okay? There. Fine." Problem admitted, now she just had to avoid it.

Which meant walking straight for the exit. "Use your wings whenever, I don't care." She did. "Go fly around the world or whatever."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm
She was jealous, she was upset, whatever. She could not just walk away and leave him like that. He could not lose her as well.

So he took her advice.

He used his wings.

They gave him a burst of speed to catch up with her, not passing her, just moving beside her. "Even if you do not think they have a purpose they are quite beautiful Miss Danny," he informed her seriously before pausing so she could get ahead of him. "I...hope you have a good day."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Danny shoved Yin, but there was a smile on her face.

"Ughhh why you gotta do that?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:32 pm
He gave her a tentative smile. Joking with ghouls? So not his strong suit (as if Miss Danny really counted as a ghoul...)

"Do what...tell the truth?"

He had just made a serious attempt there. He was even ignoring the light shove.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm
Danny sighed and hooked around his neck. "Tell you later, buttwings." She knocked her head against him and dragged him out the door.

"Let's go get food." Problem already over.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:49 pm
Butt...wings...?

He seemed confused by the obvious term of affection, but he did not protest at all really. Why not go get food with his best ghoul friend. It sounded like a good plan to him. Plus he could make sure that she was really okay.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff