Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Book Smarts V.S. Street Smarts. (needs street smart guy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 am
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy cringed at the sound of the crack then was dropped when Alex came over to the guy holding her. She looked around her, at all the guys, all of them where the guys who the teachers would yell at in class.

Alex turned around looking at the guys. "Alright fights over. Get out of here all of you." he said as some of the guys were about to argue went silent seeing Alexs deadly glare. They all ran away. Once they were gone Alex let out a sigh as he collected the money from the ground putting it in his pocket. As she saw his back a certian scar stood out from the others. A long straight scar behind his right shoulder.

Amy looked at the ground, she felt bad. Getting up she looked at him, noticing the scar on his back, "A-Alex, w-where did you get that scar?" she asked walking up and gently touching it, not even thinking about what she was doing toll she had already done it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy cringed at the sound of the crack then was dropped when Alex came over to the guy holding her. She looked around her, at all the guys, all of them where the guys who the teachers would yell at in class.

Alex turned around looking at the guys. "Alright fights over. Get out of here all of you." he said as some of the guys were about to argue went silent seeing Alexs deadly glare. They all ran away. Once they were gone Alex let out a sigh as he collected the money from the ground putting it in his pocket. As she saw his back a certian scar stood out from the others. A long straight scar behind his right shoulder.

Amy looked at the ground, she felt bad. Getting up she looked at him, noticing the scar on his back, "A-Alex, w-where did you get that scar?" she asked walking up and gently touching it, not even thinking about what she was doing toll she had already done it.

When she touched his back she could feel a chill run up his spin. He stoud and put his shirt on. "its . . . . From my father. He was a alcoholic one night he was beating my mother. I stepped in and i got cut up." he said coldly remembering that night.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

When she touched his back she could feel a chill run up his spin. He stoud and put his shirt on. "its . . . . From my father. He was a alcoholic one night he was beating my mother. I stepped in and i got cut up." he said coldly remembering that night.

Amy looked down "I'm sorry, I should have never asked" she mumbled "I-I'll go home, see you later?" she asked as she started walking away  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy looked down "I'm sorry, I should have never asked" she mumbled "I-I'll go home, see you later?" she asked as she started walking away

Alex watched seeing her leave. He sighed tossing his shirt on and looked up at the sky for a little bit. It hit him that maybe he could teach her a little bit on what he knows. He got up and ran after her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm
Vincent Hammond

Alex watched seeing her leave. He sighed tossing his shirt on and looked up at the sky for a little bit. It hit him that maybe he could teach her a little bit on what he knows. He got up and ran after her.

Amy was standing at the cross walk waiting for the cars t stop so she could cross when Alex ran up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:13 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy was standing at the cross walk waiting for the cars t stop so she could cross when Alex ran up

Alex went up to her and softly touched her arm. " hey Amy. I have an offer for you. I'll teach you a bit of how to be street smart in exchange you could teach me a bit on how to be book smart. What do say?" he asked bluntly.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex went up to her and softly touched her arm. " hey Amy. I have an offer for you. I'll teach you a bit of how to be street smart in exchange you could teach me a bit on how to be book smart. What do say?" he asked bluntly.

Amy jumped when he touched her arm "O-okay, we can do that" she stuttered out "W-when do you want to start?" she asked, looking up at him with a slight blush across her cheeks  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:31 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy jumped when he touched her arm "O-okay, we can do that" she stuttered out "W-when do you want to start?" she asked, looking up at him with a slight blush across her cheeks

Alex thought about it. "How about now?" he asked looking at her.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:33 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy nodded, "What do you want to start with?" she asked as she looked both ways before crossing the road.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:51 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy nodded, "What do you want to start with?" she asked as she looked both ways before crossing the road.

"Well for starters. . . Lets talk about money." Alex said lifting his right hand showing her purse. "You should never keep to much money on you in purses. They are easy to grab, empty, and pawn off to some one." he said giving her purse back.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:57 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"Well for starters. . . Lets talk about money." Alex said lifting his right hand showing her purse. "You should never keep to much money on you in purses. They are easy to grab, empty, and pawn off to some one." he said giving her purse back.

Amy blushed a deep red and took her purse "Okay" she mumbled and held on the strap as she walked  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:20 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy blushed a deep red and took her purse "Okay" she mumbled and held on the strap as she walked

"Also if you are going to loan money to some check there eyes and teeth. See my eyes and teeth." Alex showed you his eyes and they were clear and a deep green. Next he showed you his teeth. They were white. "how do they look?" he asked as they were now walking on the side walk.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

"Also if you are going to loan money to some check there eyes and teeth. See my eyes and teeth." Alex showed you his eyes and they were clear and a deep green. Next he showed you his teeth. They were white. "how do they look?" he asked as they were now walking on the side walk.

Amy smiled at him "Pretty" she said looking at his eyes, "Very pretty" she mumbled softly, "So why should I check those?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Amy smiled at him "Pretty" she said looking at his eyes, "Very pretty" she mumbled softly, "So why should I check those?"

Alex faintly blushed. He looked the other way to hide it. "Well because people that use drugs can be pointed out by there teeth and eyes." he said having a wierd little feeling bubble at the bottom of his gut. It was wierd yet. . . Nice.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex faintly blushed. He looked the other way to hide it. "Well because people that use drugs can be pointed out by there teeth and eyes." he said having a wierd little feeling bubble at the bottom of his gut. It was wierd yet. . . Nice.

Amy realized what she had said and blushed a deep red "Oh, i didn't think that you could" she remembered why she had chased him down earlier, "Um, h-how did you know where to fine me this morning?" she asked looking at the ground "I mean I don't think I ever met you before, well introduced myself"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff