Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 4vs?]CAUSE I WANT IT THAT WAY (Gal/Jud/Ott/Der/Bul) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm
You would think by now Bul was an expert at hallucinating. That he could somehow meditate himself out of a psychological battle. That he could magically help these hunters get the voices out too. No, insanity was a different mistress. She was not hunter manipulation nor was she visionary of the horsemen, she took no sides. And now she was taking him.

"Am I su-"

Bul felt his balance shift. "Guys, you gotta- you gotta make-" He shook his head. Something was making him really dizzy. The cold was sucking the energy out of his veins. "Fi- it-"

Then everything went deathly quiet. Grey and quiet. Bul turned his head to each face then to Mei who faced away from him. Everything moved in slow motion, and as she turned he felt every ounce of happiness left in him immediately removed. "M- m.."

'something... puppet... willingly...'

They took her freedom from her and left a bug inside her, a parasite that turned her into a device. "She- she's still-" Then all real consciousness of the room before disappeared leaving Bul stripped to his very frivolous instincts. "They can't take me. They already have. They did it once hahaa..." he snickered to himself. "Whoever you are you don't know me. You don't know what happened. LOOK!" Bul suddenly dug his nails deep into his arm and tried to peel away his own skin, certain that beneath there would be runes as well. He was a weapon after all, how did they not seem to get that? "Mei is too! Can't you see???! CAN'T YOU SEE??!? WHAT DO YOU KNOW??!" he howled out laughing, now gnawing at the spot he scratched.

Zoobey
I'll play your game Zoo. And at the end I will draw a feels solo. Just you wait.

<3333 xDDD

Ilu too bebe - Zoo wink

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 pm
"I'm fine," Gale snapped at Otto, in a voice that clearly indicated he was very much not fine. His head felt light, his thoughts twisting in and out of each other, confusing him. An odd weariness had settled into his body, sinking into the coldness of the room.

"As for you," said Gale, wheeling around to face Bul and Mei. "I'm focused on doing what I came here to do. Halloween - "

He cut himself feeling confused and dazed. "I am a Hunter of Deus Ex Machina, and I - "

Another wave of tiredness, another dizzy spell. Jinhai was saying something inside of his head, shouting at him, but Gale couldn't seem to distinguish the words properly. It all sounded like a buzz in his mind.

And Bul was laughing - why was he laughing like that? - and there was the sound of more voices, too many voices -

"I'm fine - "

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:29 pm
The image snapped away, as he realized Jude was snapping at him. Deryk recoiled from his comrade.

"N-No! I'm not useless!" he shouted before looking towards the Halloween kids. Did he have to fight them to prove his worth? But.. they hadn't done anything. They weren't being hostile. But then, Bul started laughing. The guy was mocking him. He just knew it.

"S-STOP LAUGHING! NOT WEAK! NOT USELESS!" he practically screamed at the lizard-man.

He thought of striking the kid, but again his reservations stopped him. Why lash out? The death trainee felt so confused and conflicted. What should he do?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:35 pm
Mei flinched when the hunter, Jude, waved at the two of them. So stealth wasn't their thing! It was a relief that the other hunters had yet to attack them when Gale introduced them as friendlies. That was a little progress in itself for the whole Hunter and Halloween relations. It was also just their luck, that the hunters here were not eager to rush in and bash a Halloween denizens face in on sight. "Sorry," She started, stepping out from where she had been hiding--or rather trying to hide--with Bul. "can't be too careful."

Her attention was drawn to Deryk as he questioned her sanity, to which he got a raised brow while he himself started to act a little..weird. "No..? There has been some weird things going on, and we've been hearing things, but no, my sanity is just fine, thank you." Though, considering everything that had recently happened, maybe she should be a little crazy?

The fact that three of the hunters were acting strangely now, concerned the doll. Was this what Deryk was asking about? "Are you guys..okay?" The other hunter--who's name eluded her--appeared to be unaffected thus far, as did Bul and herself.

Nodding to both Bul and Otto, she took another glance about the area. Everything was going to be okay, right? Wary of what? Themselves? Whatever it was that was effecting them, it was in their heads, right? How were they supposed to..

"Bul..?"

Well, if there was a touch of insanity going around, it appeared that Bul might have just caught a bit of it. Grabbing at his hands, she tried to keep him from tearing at his own skin--why was he tearing at his own skin? "Bul, stop that!"

Taking a step back away from Gale, she raised her hands, shaking her head. "Right, okay! I know, but-"

"No. The question is. What can you do?"

"What..?"

Who had said..? Was it one of them? Looking each of them over, she felt a bit of parnoia worm its way in.

She didn't like the way that they were looking at her, it was just like before, and it made her nervous, angry even. She had been working to try and smooth things over between them, to focus on more important matters at hand, but..was that really her? As if to confirm her thoughts, the voice--her voice--taunted her in the back of her mind.

She hadn't..no, she was normal, right? There was nothing wrong with her? Even if they did put something in her, she was still herself right?

But, then..she had been trying awfully hard to form some sort of alliance with the hunters. Before she had been taken and tagged, the hunters were source of hate--they were the enemy. What changed? Caelius. No, Caelius had shown them the pictures--he told them what the horsemen were capable of! Her choices were her own! She was no puppet!

..was she?

Was she starting to doubt herself?

Maybe this was their plan all along? If it was..then, she had been dragging Bul right into it--into their trap. What the hell has she been doing up until now?

"No.."

"They are going to take YOUR HOME."

"NO!"

Zoobey
8U

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:49 pm
The last resounding no from Mei had been more than enough, sharp enough to silence everything else for a second. Sharp enough to grab everyone's attention just as thin tendrils, lines, spiderwebs began to form over her skin, over every single surface until she seemed more grey than pale -

- Before she literally shattered into a thousand fragments and dissolved entirely.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Home.

She needed to go home, to protect it. She wouldn't let them take it from her. She wouldn't let them have it!

Everything was quiet now, save for a distant voice calling out to her. A strange unfamiliar voice..

A small part of her hesitated, but she had to go. Go home.

"Home."

Yes.

She was going home.

Exit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:22 pm
"No," said Gale, and shook his head, as he took several steps backwards, tendrils of cracks beginning to make their way around her face, over her arms, across her legs. "No - no - "

There was a split second in which he stood frozen, watching her, and then -

"NO!" yelled Gale. "NO, this isn't supposed to happen!"

Except it was, and there was no fixing it, no turning it back.

Everything was collapsing around him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Quote:
:U i get called into work, come back and BAM XD

Bul's teasing was met with an irritated huff. No respect. None. Every inch of Otto wanted to smack that guy in the face with his weapon. But what would that accomplish? No one respected him anyway...

And then the voices.

s**t. It was happening to him now?

For a moment Otto kept his head. It was just a voice, nothing more. The room felt colder, his muscles felt weaker, and soon that voice was all he could focus on. It spoke cruel words. It knew just how to hurt him. Where to poke, where to prod. It knew him.

Useless and easily tossed away.

Otto's grip on his cell phone tightened. He'd been taking notes as a means to keep busy, to make believe he was a responsible adult. But he was just a kid. A useless kid in a place that didn't need him.

The sudden images and memories of that horrible time spent in the Horsemen's dungeon earned a dreadful gasp from the short blonde. His hands flew to grasp his ears, his eyes shutting tightly. It was like living his nightmares while awake. He shuddered and quaked with fear. Terrible, agonizing fear. Those memory haunted him, plagued him.

And then paranoia that he'd once shredded returned. What if this was all still the trance? He'd never left. He was still in that cell wasting away, that horrible bug burrowing into his body; eating him alive.

Otto let out a terrified yell, and curled himself into a ball on the ground.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm
There was a brief moment of clarity. It was in that moment that he was able to see Mei disperse before becoming one of those creatures. She didn't linger. She was gone.

"W-what?!" he cried out. And then the whispers returned. This was why he was useless. Things kept getting worse all around. It was too bad he was a little out of his mind or he'd feel really damn concerned right now. That and.. take mental notes since a student just changed right before his eyes.

But instead, he was fighting himself.

There was still one kid left. Would he turn out the same? Would taking him out prevent him from becoming one? He'd just reform back at his home right?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Greenish brown blood started to spill out of Bul's arm the more he bit into it. "SHOW ME THEM!" he shrieked with a wicked smile on his face still digging for the runes. "SEE LOOK THEY-"

Everything stopped, Bul didn't even notice his arm was now a giant wound but he was perfectly conscious for the short moment in which Mei became engulfed in fog tendrils and released as a shattered doll became bits and pieces of the insanity's puppet. No literally, she was broken into too many pieces to count- just like Bul's heart.

The half beast hit the ground for a moment. He could hear nobody else while his ears burned with white noise. Any second now his skull was going to rupture. Mei's ginger voice uttered the one word that would break the silence for him. 'home.' With such a short window of time to even realize what was happening Bul had no ability to react rationally. He didn't even truely know what was happening other than because Mei was captured and tagged... he had really been turned into a weapon along with it.

"NoooooooOOoooo-" he groaned out finally pushing himself up. Bul's arms hung down dripping blood onto the floor while he rolled his head back. "We arrrre home... We ARE HOME!" And then the flood of voices returned. The monster staggered his way towards the hunters, holding his arm out for them to see. "You did this- you took both of us- I'm your weapon now- stop this and help her- help me- help us-" he panted. "You like using us- use me- use me please Im strong-" he continued to plea, looking to any which one of them with agony. "Come on- COME ON!!!"

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:22 pm
The blessed clarity that he had was something he wanted to cling to for at least a second or two more and even as he watched the scene unfold he felt nothing - thought of nothing. He had made poor use of his 'consciousness' that wasn't filled with paranoia and voices that told him things making him doubt his fellow Hunters and this stranger from the other world that he'd never met until now. When the other figure left the voices and feelings crashed in on him like a wave.

Denial from Gale, yell from Otto, outburst from Deryk, and then there was gibbering from that character with a tail and spikes and ...

Jude stared at him his expression neutral, "It's a trap," he uttered in complete seriousness. Then looked at the other three, "This is what you all wanted right?! To end me?! Now you sent that thing out to get others to bring me down!"

Apparently he didn't register that at least Otto was a cowering mess at the moment. All he knew was they were all here and out to betray him. Foul betrayal...

Pepzilla

Blade Kuroda

kurotomato

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm
Jude was speaking nonsense. A monster was eating himself. Everyone was crazy. Ths was obviously an illusion. Yes. All this time, everything before his supposed rescue was all a lie.

Everything had been a lie.

He was a useless disposable. They'd never rescue him. He was a fool for believing in a lie.

The teen became hysteric. He wanted to wake up and die with his sanity. He didn't want to be in this dream of lies anymore. With a scream he ran from the group, running with all his might through the fog.

((Exit))  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:08 pm
"Otto!" Gale shouted, but even as he yelled the blonde's head was disappearing into the mist. "Otto, WAIT come back!"

But he was gone and they were left standing there, Gale's fingers clutching the barrel of his gun so tightly that his knuckles were white. He could still hear Jinhai muttering something in his mind, but his focus was elsewhere, spinning around to face Bul.

"What happened?" he shouted, anger, frustration, confusion, everything building up inside of his head. "Why did she disappear - stop it!"

With a great shove, he pushed the monster back, resisting the urge to slap him, though he did consider it. "Stop it!" Gale yelled again. "Stop! You're being ridiculous, none of this is what's supposed to happen! This is not supposed to be happening!"

He rounded on Deryk, then Jude.

"This isn't my fault! Like I would ever betray you? What is wrong with you? If anything goes wrong, it's not my fault!"

There was a slightly hysterical note to his voice, the edges of his self agonizing insecurities beginning to show themselves.

Pepzilla

Blade Kuroda

Pales

Drifter Jet Enduro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm
If things weren't bad enough as is, the remaining student was going crazy, throwing himself at them. Jude wasn't helping, and Otto ended up fleeing.

"No... nononono..." he said quietly while taking a step back. As Gale started shouting, he cringed, feeling overwhelmed by everything all around. It couldn't be Gale's fault. Deryk was the one who stood by and watched Killzone die because he couldn't figure out what to do. Shaking his head, he turned back towards Bul.

No. He needed to do something this time around. Not just for the sake of his team, but for the student. He was going crazy. He could end up just like Mei! He would save him.

The hidden blade was extended, and he began to move in closer to the lizard boy with an odd look about him.

"You.. You need help.. I.. I will save you.. keep you from becoming like her... y-yes.."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:29 pm
((iPad post))

Ottos swift retreat into the fog triggered a jumpiness in the half beast. Bul lurched back with spines rattling loudly, wretchedly. "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING???!" he screeched- no, roared loudly while the scales from his natural form waved across his entire body briefly until disappearing again. "COME BACK AND HELP!" but Otto had left, the fog consuming him.

Jude, Deryk, and Gale remained and Bul was drawing ever closer towards Gale when he pushed him away. "SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN? THEN YOU DID MEAN TO USE HER. YOU USED HER TO TAKE ME-" he hissed but the bitterness was once more replaced with pain and anguish- "THEN WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING?!"

Then deryk approached. "YES-YES... N.. NO!!!" a flash of genuine fright went across the boils face. "No, please... Please help me help h-" Bul stumbled backwards, falling on his a** and tail curling around him defensively. His spikes were like barbs around him. Something felt absolutely terrible in his arm and he winced shutting his eyes. "Jack...what is.."

Eyes opened once more and Bul began to wail. "Mmeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii..." he sobbed mournfully. "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" A trembling tail curled around him gently. "I'm plenty strong... Wy won't they use me...." he whimpered.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff