Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 4 vs. ?] More Than Meets the Eye [M/S/T/X] Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:13 pm
Shun and Mitsu had taken some serious damage from the insanity mantis creature, who he figured was supposed to be Yin. Fortunately they were able to finish it off, before he could do anything more to them. But they were both in need of some healing. Considering there was no telling when they would be attacked again. Especially if they had enraged the two of these creatures. Despite this, he was still preoccupied with keeping 'Amrita' pinned.

Keeping a wary eye on the other two, the black dog blinked, moving his head around to look back at Xiu. He knew what she was asking and if it had to be done, it was only right that a friend of the ghoul was the one that did it. No matter how painful it might be for the one who had to follow through with it. So respecting the Baku's wishes, Tybalt very carefully released his hold on the insanity creatures arm and padded away towards the other two.

"How bad?" He asked, shutting out the apology Xiu spoke to the ghoul and keeping his attention focused on both Shun and Mitsu.

User Image

HP: 35/50
Damage: n/a
Target: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The second Tybalt agreed to check on the others and released it's arm, the creature that had once been Amrita lunged at Xiu. There wasn't the slightest bit of hesitation; no pain holding her back despite the damage that had been dealt, nothing.

Luckily for Xiu, her attack hit in just the right spot; the creature exploded into fog and vanished.

OOC

Total HP : 0 / 60
Damage done: N/A
Targets: N/A

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:49 pm
Both insanity beasts were vanquished, though no statues were left behind. They had simply dissipated. That was.. a little concerning, but Shun hoped they wouldn't be back too soon. That battle had taken a lot out of him, and he had a feeling Mitsu was in the same boat. Dismissing his daggers in the meantime, he let out a heavy breath.

Briefly, he looked towards the other two. Xiu and Tybalt didn't look too bad off, so he went to Mitsu's side. He was bleeding and battered, but she came first before him as always.

"I'll.. be fine. Just.. give me a moment, and hopefully another won't be coming around," he replied to the ghost dog. He wasn't really doing that good actually.

"Mitsu.. are you alright?" he asked wearily. Though, he soon paused. Weren't Amrita and Yin both captives of the hunters during that time? His brow furrowed as he looked over his lycan more carefully. Would she end up like that too? Though... she was kept separately from the others during her captivity..

"Do.. you feel strange at all..?"

He really hoped not.

"..That question goes for you two as well.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 pm
Xiu stared blankly at the spot where Amrita had been, and then to where Yin had been just moments ago. To her surprise, she didn't feel sad--rather, her feelings of sadness had been completely overridden by confusion, and maybe a tinge of both hope and worry.

Did they just dissipate?

That hadn't happened before, and she wasn't sure whether to take it as a good sign, or a bad one. On one hand, perhaps it was possible that the both of them would be back to normal once they reformed...but on the other hand, it was entirely possible that they would come back as corrupted as before, if not more so from the damage that dissipating would do to them. And if they were killed again and again...

She didn't want to think about it. Right now, there were more important things to worry about, namely the injuries of three people. Turning around, the baku trotted up to the others, ignoring the ache in her side and her leg. Though she had gotten hit, she certainly wasn't as bad off as she could have been.

The ghoul stooped down beside them the group, digging in her obi until she finally found her handkerchief. "H...here, aniki, clean some of that blood off. Off of both of you," She added, shooting a look of concern towards Mitsu. She would have done it itself, but she was certain that the werewolf would be far calmer if Shun were the one to help her. Xiu feared startling the poor ghoul more than she had been already.

"You're in one piece, Tybalt? Nothing serious?" Although she had been fighting alongside him, Xiu couldn't help but ask, casting the ghost boil a worried look. It was hard to tell with his dark fur, but at least it didn't look like he had been injured too badly. She then lifted her brows in surprise at Shun's question, giving a slow shake of her head.

"I...no, not particularly. Why? Do you think...?" Xiu trailed off, her lips curving into a troubled frown.

Kaiyumi

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:53 am
"S'all good. I've had worse." Fortunately, the black dog was fine. Aside from some minor injuries, all of which would heal in due time and without any treatment, he was pretty much in top health. The others however... Upon closer inspection, Xiu looked as though she was favouring one leg over the other, while Shun and Mitsu were clearly in rough shape. If they were attacked again, before their injuries were treated, who was to say they would make it a second time?

Hopefully nothing would appear for a while yet. Though at Shun's question, the black dog couldn't help the brief look of confusion that crossed his face. "If you're asking if we're going to go insane at any second, no worries on this end. I don't have any sudden desires to go 'home,' or some Jacking s**t like that." A pause. "I'm worried about Mei though, and Amphi even." Like Yin and Amrita, those two had also been taken. It was no wonder the reaper was giving Mitsu a look of concern as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:44 am
Even after the creatures were defeated and dissipated into the fog Mitsu was on edge her mind just as foggy as the area around them. She couldn't focus the fur on the back of her neck bristling up as she bared her teeth at nothing in particular. Perhaps it was just a threat to more unseen creatures.

Shun approached but that only sent the large wolf limping back startled, snarling as she went. It seemed to take her a moment to realize she was in the company of friends and only friends. Slowly she calmed her ears folding back as she sat down.

The shift happened quickly her large wolf form reverting to her smaller student form. Her left arm was a mess her hoodie bloody around it and her side. She held the appendage close, her eyes still a little wild and scared as she stared at the others. Mitsu was far from feeling alright so how was she supposed to determine if she felt strange?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 am
Shun stopped his advance as Mitsu began to snarl at him. Though, she at least was able to calm down. Furrowing his brow as she changed back to her student form, he was able to see that her arm had been hurt pretty bad. Taking the hankerchief from Xiu, he knelt down by his lycan to try and start cleaning up some of the blood.

"Mitsu.. don't forget what you've learned from Cricket," he whispered, trying to take one of her hands with his free one in some hope to calm her down. He knew she knew some first aid. It might help here. Though, he soon glanced back at the Baku.

"Those two.. they were fine before the fog came in. Maybe it did something to them.. or maybe there really was something wrong with them before it happened.." he said to her. Though, at least it seemed like Tybalt and Xiu were alright in that regard. There was still the matter of the other students that had been captive. The hunters could very well have done something to them. He knew that they had ******** up Mitsu a lot already..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 pm
Xiu stiffened, turning to look at Tybalt slowly. Mei and Amphi? While she was not well-acquainted with the former, the fact that another poor ghoul could be infected with insanity was an upsetting thought. And as for Amphi...well, Xiu knew Amphi--they were friends, and frankly, the mermaid was one of the sweetest ghouls who she had had the pleasure of meeting at Amityville.

Not that a student's personal character mattered when it came to being affected. Xiu cast a pointed look to where Amrita and Yin and been and then squeezed her eyes shut. But since they were on the topic of her friend...

"I...I'm not sure about Mei," She admitted quietly, "But before I met you guys, I was actually with a group that included Amphi. To tell you the truth, she...she did start acting a little strange all of a sudden."

"It was as if someone we couldn't hear was talking to her," The baku added after a moment of pause, trying to recall the incident, "Whether or not that's a 'first sign', I'm not sure, but..." Xiu felt silent then, pressing her lips into a tight line. At the very least, she took solace in the fact that Mitsu--although clearly frightened--did not seem as if she was being plagued by any disembodied voices.

Kaiyumi

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 pm
Tybalt wasn't surprised about how Mitsu reacted. She was wounded, scared. It was only natural she was on the defensive like this. Fortunately her partner was the calm and patient type, who didn't yell at her for snarling at him. They were a good match for each other.

What Shun said, however, made the black dog's jaw tighten. He needed to find Mei and make sure she was alright. He regretted not keeping a close eye on her. Not after what she has been through. Though Bul was with her and there was no one closer to the broken doll than that snot monster. So maybe she would be fine.

"Strange?" He raised a brow at the Baku, listening as she explained further. "You mean like that brief moment from before?" What should he call that? Fear? "You think maybe something is deliberately pushing them to their breaking point?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:48 pm
Mitsu pulled in a little but sat as still as possible as Shun began to clean up the blood. She closed her eyes shut tight biting her lower lip as she tried to block out the images the pain sparked. "Hurts..." Came Mitsu's weak whisper, probably something only Shun would hear.

Opening her eyes it wasn't hard to see she was fighting tears her brain trying to process Shun's instruction. Don't forget about what she learned from Cricket? Cricket...Cricket.... She had to dive passed the fear to link the name with a face and then the face to a purpose and even then it still took Mitsu a moment to remember first aid. It had been a while since she had done first aid and her hands were far from steady.

Trying to tear at her sleeve to pull it away from the wound she tightened it around her arm to slow the bleeding for now. It left the scars on her arm visible but she didn't seem to care at the moment. Her eyes darted back up at her make-shift group as they conversed about other possible insanity candidates. More were affected? Those who had been on the Island? She remembered the names that Shun had given her and considering what she had just seen...

Was...this going to happen to her? Had they done something that would cause her to revert to insanity like the others? Was she going to hurt her friends? Her eyes turned up toward Shun her expression leaning toward horror. Would it be better if she ran away from them now? She didn't want to hurt Shun, Xiu or Tybalt.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:59 pm
Under other circumstances, Shun would have been glad to hear Mitsu speak, as quiet as it was. But having 'hurts' be the first full word her voice could manage right now was not really ideal.

"Shhh.. I know. We've been through worse, though..." he whispered back, not sure what he could do to reassure her. Her arm had been damaged a fair amount by the mantis. He didn't really want to look at his chest. It probably wasn't horrendous, but given the jagged nature of those claws.. it probably wasn't pretty.

Cleaning it up to the best of his ability, he just wrapped an arm around her to try and get her to settle down. He should have insisted that she stayed behind in her room.

Listening to Xiu and Tybalt, he looked back towards them as he tried to tend to the lycan.

"Maybe.. Though, this whole thing is odd. I thought those two would have turned to stone upon defeat.. but they dissipated instead. I don't like the feel of this place at all."

Was there something around here causing all of it? What the hell could that be? Hunters meddling with things? Or something else?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:41 pm
"I wouldn't be surprised," She murmured in response to Tybalt, lifting a hand and pressing her fingers to her temples as she tried to think this through, "I mean, after the trip to the horsemen isles, even I started hearing things. I could never make out what they were saying, but if what Amphi was hearing was something like that, just stronger..." Well, who knows what they could have been saying to her.

Xiu nodded slowly at Shun, feeling herself shudder at his words. No, she didn't like it here either. She didn't understand it--what was different from these insanity-filled students compared to the ones previous? And were they doing them even worse damage by forcing them to dissipate and reform constantly?

Her hand was clenched into a fist, nails digging into the palm of her hand at the frustration that she was feeling. At this rate, if they were only hurting the other students more, it seemed as if the only thing they could do if they ran into them was flee. When she spotted the look that Mitsu was giving Shun, the ghoul forced herself to take a deep breath and relax.

"Should you guys go back and tend to your wounds? Amity is still a lot safer than this place." Xiu slowly shifted then, pushing herself up to her feet, "I need to go see if I can find the others. Amphi, Mei...truth be told, I'm worried that this place might be doing something to them."

Kaiyumi

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm
The black dog nodded, remembering experiencing those voices himself when he had ventured too deep into that hidden passage. If that was the case and they were under the influence of something like that, but more powerful, then it was no wonder why they broke like they had.

He was about to respond but quickly shut his mouth when he saw Mitsu's expression.

s**t. He had almost forgotten. Mitsu was among those that had been taken and here they had been openly discussing these things in front of her, without thinking of how it might be affecting her. That was careless of him. Regardless, he was still concerned for the others. He wanted to find them and fast. But was it really just those who were taken? For all they knew anyone could be vulnerable to the insanity. Maybe it was only a matter of time...

"Me either..." He muttered agreeing with the reaper. This place felt wrong.

It was curious though, what Shun said. Why hadn't they turned to stone like Riley had? "Maybe its because they're in the haunted house? You know like... perhaps it allows them to dissipate like how we do normally, but within the house." This place did seem to thrive on insanity.

At Xiu's proposal, however, the black dog shook his head and stood his ground. "I'm not going back anytime soon. I need to find the others and I'm turning back until I do."

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She wasn't done with them...or perhaps she was attempting to walk the same way she had before. Either way the group was once more in her path. The creature growled, wasting no further time in lashing out with both claws.

OOC

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 17
Targets: Xiu, Tybalt

Enoh Love
Crew

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm
Tybalt saw the mist form a second too late to dodge the oncoming attack. "Look ou--" There wasn't even enough time to shout a warning to the Baku before the claws connected, knocking him back, hard, against a wall. It appeared that Amrita was back and with a vengeance.

With a snarl, the black dog got back to his feet, swaying slightly. He had managed to bite into its hand. But the bite was shallow and would sting more than anything else. Amrita on the other hand--her regenerative speed was too quick. They had only barely begun to recover from the last attack--if she went after the othes she could--

No!

In order to prevent that from happening, the black dog put himself between them and the insanity creature, Amrita.

User Image

HP: 18/50
Damage: 5
Target: Amrita

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items