Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
T h r e e . L i t t l e . W o r d s . ..:Bunny & Spartan::.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y . R e t u r n s !
  Y a y !
  W h o . C a r e s ?
  G o l d . D i g g e r ?
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm
(Star sign? Taurus. Why though?)

User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

Nicholas didn't take his eyes out of the book until he noticed the voice. "Small world. I didn't know you worked at my dads favorite bakery." He said with a smile. He looked past what happened at school, at the party, none of that mattered. He had a task to do and he wanted it done for his dad. "Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass. I'm here to order a box of long johns." He told her, jotting down some more notes of chapter placement. He was starting to think maybe starting the book now wasn't such a good idea. He needed more research if he wanted to really get to it. "Maybe I can turn this into a sort of story..." He said to himself, starting to jot down even more notes.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:42 pm
(Bump!!!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:33 pm
Oh! Just wondering, cause, well I would've thought you were a Sagittarius. I like knowing people's star signs, since I'm into that sort of hippie s**t.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX 𝔩 𝔢 𝔫 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢

T h e . G h o s t . G i r l

User Image

Lenore stared at the wooden counter, a small frown on her expression. She felt uncomfortable, but it seemed one sided as Nicholas didn't seem effected at all. She glanced up, to see him busy jotting something down. She stared at the book he was writing in and looked at his down casted eyes. He didn't look at her. Lenore bit her lip and turned, before walking behind the display case. "Alright." She bent, opening the back awkwardly, inspecting the long johns before turning around to grab a pink box.

Her eyes were reflecting on what she was thinking. Finally, after turning around again, she finally opened her mouth to break the silence.

"Lenny! If I said I lost my glasses, where do you think I put them?" An old voice from behind wooden open doors prevailed to be loud enough for Lenore to hear. It was surprising to hear such a loud voice from such a small, old woman, and Lenore shivered a little after hearing it. She looked towards the doors, sighing a little. "On your head!" She yelled back, slightly agitated. The old woman always 'lost' her glasses; this was the second time today. It was a wonder how she managed to remember anything.

Lenore looked back at Nicholas before speaking up. "Sorry for how angry I got," she apologized in a quiet voice. "For some reason, I seem to vent to you a lot. I'm sorry for slapping you the other week too. And upsetting you at that party." She looked down and prepared a baker's dozen for Nicholas.
"I've reflected on what I did, and I can understand that I was wrong. For insulting you and my reasoning on why I let them do what they did to me. But you have had to see where I was coming from." She paused, closing the box. "I'm tired. I'm tired and all I want is to be alone."

Lenore placed the box on top of the counter. "Being a wallflower is all I want."
She looked at him then, whether he was listening or writing or whatever, and shook her head, laughing at herself a little. "Well, customer, is that it?" She managed to change her expression from solemn to her regular feeling, changing it up.
He was a customer, after all.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

" I never saw the point in trying
Cause I would only let you down
And I just couldn’t take you down there with me;
I just can’t stand to see you drown. "

lyrics: Cults
song: Never Saw The Point

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

It was quiet for some time, Nicholas jotting down notes, while Lenore was contemplating his reactions and what he was doing, thinking it didn't affect him. Oh boy did it! He's thought about it every night, what she said to him. Being his own Mask... he hated how true it was... How much he wanted to deny it... He was just a people person! He didn't want popularity, it just showed up uninvited! But she wouldn't believe that... He knew she wouldn't...

Soon enough the silence was broken when and old voice was heard, shouting at Lenore. This made Nicholas look up, curious as ever to what was going on. He couldn't help but smile as he listened to the two bounce off each other. It was rather comical really. She then returned his attention to her, apologizing for everything and saying she just wanted to be left alone. Wanting to be a wallflower....

"It's okay. You had so much boiling up from all the insults brought to you and I was just the vent for you to yell at, which I don't mind being at all." He said back with a smile. He opened his mouth again, ready to say something else, but he didn't say it and closed his mouth... He paid and grabbed the box, looking back up at her. "All flowers bloom you know... some just take more time than others..." He then said to her, starting to leave. He turned his head to the side, looking over at her once more. "If you ever want to vent or need someone to talk to, I'll be there for you." He said with a light smile and left.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:58 pm

User Image

Lenore watched him, listening. He seemed to take it well. She looked at him go, the bell ringing on top of the door as it closed.
She had a lot of pent of emotions, the result of not telling anyone about it because she didn't have anyone close that she could talk to. Her mother was rarely home and her cat, well, Rosco wasn't much good for emotional things.

What did he mean by what he said? Lenore bit her lip. She was fine with being a wallflower, but what he said about blooming bothered her. As if he knew she was bound to change. As if...Lenore ran around the counter and out of the store, the bell jingled wildly as she pushed the door quickly. She ran out, pink apron and all, looking down the streets until she spotted Nicholas. She quickly ran up to him, catching up. "Wait! Why?" She panted, her hair a flurry and her cheeks slightly pink from the run. "Why do you care so much? You barely know me. And yet you want to help me, wanting me to vent to you and be there for me. So what do you want out of me? And you talk..." She shook her head, looking at him straight. "You talk weird. You said I was a better person than them! But you know nothing of me other than my name," she stated, standing there and looking flustered.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Not expecting her to run after him, he turned when she called for him, stopping for her to catch up. He was gonna ask if he forgot something, but she started to question him on what he said. Questioning why he cared, why he wanted to help, why everything! But why chase him just to ask? Did it really mean that much to her?

Nicholas sighed, but smiled. "Well, because I think you're a great person." He said with a warm smile. "This is eating away at you I can tell or you wouldn't have chased me just to ask me why. Lets go back to the bakery. We can talk in there alright?"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 am

User Image

Lenore was discontent with his answer, but decided that it'd be better to talk in the cafe. After all, she was still wearing her apron. She nodded and motioned to the bakery, her eyes following him, now wary.
"What makes me so great?" She murmured to him, in a less enthusiastic tone, as the two began walking back to the bakery. The old woman had come out from the back after realizing Lenore had come back and looked rather surprised Lenore came back with a boy. She stared at the boy, thinking him handsome, before looking at Lenore's face, which read a flustered expression. She was pleased everything was alright, but was sort of confused. Nonetheless, she waved to them. "You can take a break, Lenny," she offered before retreating back behind the double doors. One could hear the radio turn on in the back to some oldies song. The old woman was giving them some space.

Lenore's eyes lingered on the door before she turned, pulling out a chair at a small table for two. She was bothered by it, surely, and wanted to hear what this popular guy had to say first.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

After a shot walk and getting more comfy in the bakery, Nicholas looked at Lenore, ready to give her the answers she wanted.

"Okay... Lets start with the views on popularity." He said, wanted to get this out of the way. "I know why I'm popular to others. I'm a people person, able to talk to just about anyone. This is how I'm able to know and tell what a person is like, just by having a short conversation with them." He said, taking out his notes. "Actually, I've been wanting to write a book about it, but that's for a later date in life. Now I'm thinking of a fiction novel of some sort." He laughed and smiled, knowing he went off topic. "Anyway, I'm able to understand just about anyone I talk to, pretty much giving myself popularity I guess. I dunno. I see it more as a curse cause even though I want to know everyone, sometimes it's not the best thing to do..." He stated, sighing as he looked down. "A lot of people aren't who they seem and I understand that better than most do, having a mask I like to say." He then looked back up at Lenore, giving a smile again. "That's why I like you. You don't have a mask. You don't need it! Your not trying to impress anyone or anything, you just want to stay away. However..." He looked more into her eyes, frowning a little, "Your hurt... Something hurt you hard inside and it's been your pain for quiet some time. Since you don't have any friends, you can't talk to anyone to ease it..." He then smiled once more, "But you're true to yourself! That's why your better than the rest. You know who you are, not who your trying to fake someone to see. I don't know anything about you, but just by looking, I can understand so much from so little..."

He stood up, shaking his head a little. "I don't know how you're taking this information, but either way, I want to help you, be there to for you to talk to, vent to, anything. I want to be your friend Lenore. I true friend that will always be there for you."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm

User Image

Lenore watched him with her cloudy blue eyes, seeing Nicholas as alien as her. He was so...The opposite of herself. He excelled where she could not; he was friendly, inciteful, and surely genuine whereas she couldn't even be sincere with herself. She lowered her eyes, staring at the wooden table, the grain swirling about randomly yet smoothly like a sea of sweet mahogany.

For him to feel so polar to the rest of the school, it was surprising. His perceptions of himself and how others perceived him were drastically different. Yet he seemed to admit he was not much better, since he was hiding his true feelings behind his own mask. Lenore placed her hands in her laps. She felt bad accusing him, guilty that she subjected Nicholas to wild allegations.
And here he was admiring her. Lenore's fists tightened in her lap. He wanted to get closer to her. He wanted to understand her. He wanted to be her friend. Lenore felt a tinge of embarrassment, knowing Nicholas was being honest.
She couldn't blame him. Only try to make him understand.

"So you're saying I'm genuine?" She lifted her eyes, giving him an awkward look, tilting her head slightly. "And...you like me because I have integrity. A complete stranger?" She seemed to repeat it in her head, her eyes saying she was thinking. For him to assume that she had some past hurt in her life was an understatement. But she wouldn't tell him he was right. After all, she didn't think much of it. And perhaps that incident was what made her so cold. Lenore didn't want to think about it like that. She shook her head a little before taking a big breath. "The thing that bothers me is how much you care. I do not effect your life in any way and here you are, saying you want to be my friend. Well I don't need friends. I've done fine up until now," she stated. "I only vented to you because I was tired from it all. Don't think I'll do it again. I don't need your help." She stared at him hard by this time, not afraid to look away from his eyes.
Friends only meant lies and betrayal. They did not want to help, no, but use the other person for their own selfish means: to fulfill their sustenance of their need of belonging. And that's all that friends meant to her. People who provided her the feeling that she fit in somewhere. They didn't care about her, only themselves and in turn, she shouldn't care about them. She preferred, thus, to not have any friends in the first place.
"I don't want you as a friend," she murmured bluntly, whether it hurt his feelings or not.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image

Even though he expected her to decline his offer, it didn't make it any less hurtful. He wanted her to be his friend, and he wanted to be her friend, a true, genuine friend. But, nevertheless, she doesn't want friends and she declined his offer. "Oh... Well... Okay then... Enjoy the rest of your day then!" He smiled, but it was empty, hollow and uninspired. He walked out, the box of his father's special surprise in his hands. He wanted her to be his friend, this unsocial, uncaring, rather harsh girl who he knew next to nothing about sparring some details he sorta figured out on his own, to be his true friend.

Nicholas made his way home, putting the box on the kitchen table. "Are you okay? You're usually happier than how you are right now." Nick's mother asked, reading her sign language. "It's nothing Mom. Thank you for asking though." He said, giving a lighter smile as he gave her a hug and walked upstairs to him room, laying on his bed. He didn't know what to do anymore. Just let her go? He didn't want to! He still wanted to help her out. But he also wanted to respect her and leave her alone since that's what she wanted... He was so confused!

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:30 pm
(Bump for Cream? I'm guessing school is coming back to you again)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:36 pm
Ah, yeah! Sorry, I was just caught up with school cause I procrastinated a little. And my social life is a little demanding, so I didn't have the brain power to come up with a post for this rp. sweatdrop Nonetheless, I return with postage material.

User Image

Nicholas took it unusually well. Lenore was watching his expressions, though they lacked his usual enthusiasm. And yet Nicholas managed to smile after it all. Lenore had no way to tell what he was thinking on the inside, which had worried her since Nicholas was such a wild card. And for her to so bluntly decline his offer, she didn't know if he was hurt or not. Surely disappointed, but Lenore knew she would not meet his expectations of being a good friend. She wouldn't want to disappoint his great expectations.

She stood, resolute in her decision, and pushed in her chair. She rounded the table to push in Nicholas' chair, biting her lip. She hesitated, disliking feeling so in-between before pushing in the chair. Why was this all so difficult?

Time skip.

It was raining.
This was no surprise, since it was the rainy season in the spring. Many people huddled for warmth, sharing umbrellas and offering coats. Lenore, however, suited by herself, sharing no umbrellas and wearing her own clothes. She was alone, which was a cold and lonely existence, but Lenore's expression never showed that she was displeased.

The bullying lessened, but not by much. Many still wanted to make her life miserable because...well, because she was different. Lenore resolved to let them continue, even though it hurt her physically. A week after speaking to Nicholas, Lenore's graze on her knee was pretty much healed. Yet her other knee was bruised from an incident in the halls which included pushing. Lenore also donned scratches on her cheek, which involved an incident of a chick gouging out her skin with her nails. Four long lines, dark red but having already healed over, showed brightly on her pale face. It was obvious she was beaten up, and her presence had grown a little more haggard over the past couple days. Yet she did not complain and kept to her usual.
Her essence was fading, and surely her mother had grown concerned. Yet Lenore begged, insisting nothing was wrong. Her mother was skeptical, and thus demanded that Lenore come straight home after work and school.
Lenore obeyed, not wanting to make her mother worried.

Lenore also stopped avoiding Nicholas, and whenever she saw him in the halls, she would make eye contact and then looked away. She knew he was probably worried for her, because her physical appearance was diminished.

"Hey, missy!" A group of boys, familiarly from that party, approached her. Since it seemed that Nicholas wasn't around to protect her, they became regular hecklers of hers. They toyed with her constantly, and seeing today's lunch as an opportunity to play with her, they approached her with no qualms.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Rain... Nicholas rather disliked rain. It made was a sign of dark moods, even bringing him down, dressed in bland colors. He wore a grey hoodie and black pants, his hair messier than usual. He wasn't really talking to people much, more focused on his novel. However, he has taken notice to Lenore, noting her bruises and scratches, but not actually talking to her since the bakery. He also noticed she wasn't avoiding him anymore, giving him glances before walking away, which made him feel a little better about not trying to talk to her.

At home, his father was back, happily enjoying the surprise Nicholas and his mother got for him. Besides that though, he still was busy at home, working with papers and whatnot. Nick's mom could barely even talk with him because of how much work was putting on his shoulders. She understood, but was worried he may be becoming overworked. Nicholas was with his mom on this, worried about his dad.

Nicholas was at his locker when he overheard the same boys from the party were messing with Nicole again. He wanted to help her... but he didn't want to make her feel like she can't do it herself like she said. He decided to go see what was going on though, heading outside in the rain where he heard they were.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:44 pm

User Image

Lenore, though difficult as it was, followed them. She knew where this would lead and thought she knew the outcome would be trouble, she did not want to start any qualms.
They, now gleeful in that she actually did as they asked, would see how far they could push her buttons.
Lenore would take their verbal abuse. They called her many things, hurtful and painful names. Lenore could feel their hatred. "Sorry," she murmured. It was an indifferent apology; she felt bad for them, pitied that they took so much of their time teasing her that they did nothing for themselves like study or do sports.

"What'd you say?"

The boys circled her. There were three much bigger than herself.

"Sorry." Lenore paused at this, before looking up from her lowered eyes. "You take so much of your time to bother me. It is no wonder you have no girlfriends," she murmured.

It was surprising to hear Lenore speak up for herself. And now that she inclined in doing so, they stepped closer. Her statement had riled them up. "******** you," one of the boys stated, his hands pocketed as he stepped closer to her than the others. Lenore looked at him, staring into his own eyes. She did not back down.

"Mind you," she said, her eyes returning to the other boy, "I should be thanking you for giving me so much attention, to the point that you go out of your way to hindrance me."
Lenore knew she was worsening the ideal.

The boys, now angry, began to curse at her. Lenore stood her ground. One pushed her to the ground. Lenore landed on her behind, making a small noise. It continued to rain and showed Lenore no mercy. The rain quickly soaked her, being that they were outside under the building's eave. Lenore took time to get up, her eyes downcasted. When she did stand up, Lenore was splattered with mud. The boys went into frenzy, laughing at her. They were prepared to make life hell right then and there.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Nicholas was rather impressed, seeing that Lenore was actually sorta speak up for herself... but it didn't help the cause as she got pushed around into the mud by the boys. The rain... the pain... the insults... he kept watch, not knowing if he should intervene.

He had enough when they started to frenzy, ready to go at her with more than just words and pushes. He walked towards them, his face shadowed by his hoodie as he was instantly drenched by the rain. "That's enough..." He said, his tone rather threatening and harsh, not really sounding like Nicholas at all. The bullies turned to see who it was. "Well look who decided to come and save the day again! You gonna wisp her away again?" They laughed, remembering what happened at the party, even if they were drunk.

"Get out of here now..." Nicholas said, looking at them without fazing once. He wasn't afraid of them at all, knowing who they truly are, knowing they won't fight back if they are threatened. Soon enough, the intimidation was getting to them. "Whatever. We were getting bored anyway..." One of them said, soon enough leaving but not before cussing out Lenore one more time.

After they left, Nicholas sighed, walking over to Lenore and putting his hand out to help her. "I've noticed how much they've ben bullying you. It started to make me worry." He said to her, giving a half smile to her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff