Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH - Looks like a Full House] (P,T,S,D,R vs ???) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 am
The fact that the Insanity-fueled creature ignored him had not been that big of a blow to the tikbalang's pride. He'd learned that sometimes being overlooked was an opportunity to sneak in an attack when least expected. And just as what Petro assumed was a former Halloweener moved to attack Roch and Sheridan, the horse monster kicked off the ground to charge at their foe. In mid-dash, he shifted to his natural form, gaining additional bulk and height, allowing him to properly plow right into the beast.

"Where is home?" Petro demanded as he attempted to wrestle the Insanity-fueled being down to the ground.

"Roch! Y' said y' got a healing chord? Y' think y' could use it on our wounded?" he called out to the reaper before gesturing towards Sheridan and Pickles. "Demi! What else do y' know 'bout these guys?"

Target: Boss Mob
Damage: 19
Boss HP: -5
Petro HP: 50/50

Ol-j-man

Toshihiko Two

Ice Queen

Amon Larethian

Bloodlust Dante

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Least expected indeed. The creature fell beneath Petro's new bulk and struggled to throw him off with a hiss, but the longer they fought the weaker he grew. More and more mist began to unravel from its condensed form.

Where is...?

No no No No NO NO -

It was not theirs, it was his!

Mine MINE MiNe mine mInE MINEMINEMINE-

Look...Home...mine...

The creature failed to answer Petro as it gave its last bitter sigh and faded away.

Boss down!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:07 am
Damien did not dare to look away from the infected, not till it retreated back into the mists. it was only then that the pup ceased the snarling and loosen up his stance, and went back to listening around them, ears on high alert for a new enemy.

" I don't know much, other than they like to talk about home." he said wearily, "I knew the one that made me dissipate, so don't expect a old friend to stop attacking you in that case."

"I don;t think I want to learn anything else about them Tro." he said in finality before giving up the search. "all seems quiet for now."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 am
"Woo-hoo-hooHOO, you really whalloped him!" Pickles said, skidding on some of the fallen food and bouncing eagerly up to the group.

He thumbed his nose at the disappearing fog.

"My name's Pickles. That was a close one!" He had more encounters with security officers than he would have liked. He brushed off his coat. The only people brave enough to stand up to the LAW had to be some kind of gang... he eyed the group of guys approvingly. Mowhawks, piercings, muscles. They looked super tough.

"Is this your guys's...turf?" he whispered.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 pm
"I can only use it once," Roch said, hesitating. "That and basic healing, y'know--" Then he stopped, looking at the clown boil blankly. "We ain't a gang," he said finally. "We're just students. Are you visitin'?" Wait... "No, pretty sure I've seen you before." Hard to forget a face like that.

"This is an... invasion of sorts," he said after a moment. "Looks like some students, and I ain't sure, maybe a horseman or two, caught insanity. So far we've been lucky--they ain't nearly as dangerous as Riley was, but who knows what'll happen if it keeps goin' on like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm
Petro gave a grunt of frustration as he felt the Insanity creature dissipate from beneath him. Reverting back to his human form, he folded his arms across his chest as he listened to Demi speak. "Was y'r friend one'v the ones who went into the House?" Tro asked. He didn't recognize the one that attacked them but it was possible the Insanity-consumed came in after him.

The horse boil nodded in understanding at Roch's hesitation. If it was a one-time deal, it ought to be for when someone was at the brink of dissipation. "Basic healing's better'n nothing. And yeah, we ain't a gang. Just students looking to help," he added in response to Pickles' question. The tikbalang turned to see how Sheridan was doing, tilting his head and quirking a square-root brow expectantly at the celestial dragon.

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 pm
"Don't jinx it Roch." damien said harshly, elbowing the reaper. "If something like that happened again, we'll be slaughtered."

The hound was thankful no one they ran into so far was at that power level, the fight with Riley was.... frightening and amazing in its own horrific way. plus she had a mouth for like a brief period of time. The pup refocused his eyes on the clown and extended his hand out to the boil. "Well Pickles, I think it might be wise to stick with us for now, safety in numbers and all that." he said with a grin that didn't meet his eyes. "Right now, we might need every bit of help to make it out here."

It wasn't their 'turf' that was sure, it was someone elses home grounds. and they weren't ready to share yet.  
LividPeas rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:52 pm

"Home."

Stepping out from the cover of the fog, the creature closed in on the group in her path. Who or what they were, it didn't matter. All of them were unwelcome in her home.

OOC

Total HP : 22 / 60
Damage done: 12
Targets: Sheridan & Roch

Amon Larethian

Ice Queen

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:59 pm
"Sonuva--" Roch got out before being thrown back. He brought up his guitar--but inwardly he was realizing something important. They came back just the same as when they were defeated. So... what the hell was going on here?

He didn't have much time, he figured, racing forward to attack. But his thinking ruined his attack. He only hit her at his normal power. Well, that sucked.

HP: 29/50
DMG: 7
FEAR 3/3  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 pm
Damien could feel the hairs on his neck raise up. "Jackdammit." he swore under his breath, taking up the front line from pickles and gently nudging the boil back and faced the new arrival.

Or welcoming the old one as it were, the ghoul that already beaten him once. She looked just like before, the cold expression she had as she mowed him down.

Now she was going after others, and it didn't sit well with him. with newfound vigor, the hound bounded up to the ghoul and stared her down,

User Image

"Not this time Mei. hands off!"

And proceeded to slap her down.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 14
FEAR: 1/3
Target: Mei  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 pm
The insanity talk went right over Pickles head. "Oh boy! I got you. More like a club," he winked.

Pickles squeaked again as he was pushed behind Demi. That smoke guy was back already! ...oh, um, maybe...not a guy-

"I can help!" he volunteered.

The air lit up with the snarling, ripping sound of a chainsaw.

Which Pickles used to make a gang sign.

He kicked at the fog a little, with the edge of his shoe.

"Y-yeah, and stay out!"

HP: 17

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 pm
LividPeas

Familiar, yet unfamiliar faces. They didn't mean much to the cracked figure as she sliced at the two boils.

To take her home from her--she would never forgive them.

The creature backed a little from the first blow, hissed at the second. Regaining her footing, she started forward again, gaze set on her new targets.

Then -

- something..hit her.

Her gaze shifted, focusing on the clown that had kicked at her. It wasn't a powerful hit, but that combined with past two attacks, and she was over her limit.

She didn't say anything, just giggled insanely until her form completely dissipated and returned to the fog.

DED LOL

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 pm
Sheridan snarled, a vicious and and ear-piercing roar tearing through the fog. The dragon was -furious-, beyond furious. Why the jacking hell was every insanity driven fog...whatever attacking him?!

"I SAID BACK OFF!"

If he could have, he'd have snapped his jaws around them and torn them to shreds, no matter who they may have been at one point. Unfortunately for him (or was it fortunate), the creatures had been driven back into the fog before he could act on said desire.

Jack damn it that had taken a lot out of him, and it was far too early for him to be exhausted. He had a friend to rescue and now it was looking more like that friend would be the one rescuing him. Tess would never forgive him.

(( HP: 16/50
target: n/a
damage: n/a ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:50 pm
"I know this might sound cowardly," Roch said quietly, "but I think we should head back t'the real school, recover, an' start over again." As much as he hated it. But he wasn't feeling certain about this situation at all. They killed them, the insanity infected just came back a little while later.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:52 am
"Agreed."

Sheridan knew full well he was weakened, of the risk of dissipating should they be attacked again...or worse. None of them would do anyone any good if they were to become one of them.

The trouble was in finding their way back, or in his case, dragging the stubborn mule back.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff