Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:47 pm
Nicole was happily at work on the sand pony when she head someone was behind her. She turned her head, seeing that is was Vania, and smiled big. "Oh hi again!" She spun around and quickly got up, her breasts giving a jiggle as she stood herself up. "You caught me making sand ponies!" She told her with a giggle, looking as adorable and hot as ever.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:55 pm
.: V ᴇ ᴇ :.
[ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ, ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs... |

Wɪʟʟ I ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅ ɪ ɢ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʏ? Wɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

The half-Latino blushed as Nicole spun around and got up. 'God dammit, why can't I just stop being perverted for once?' she asked herself. Vania responded with a laugh and said, "Sand ponies? Why not sea ponies? Makes more sense to me." Unlike the senior, she was still dressed in her clothes she was wearing in reality, so she didn't look like she exactly belonged in the dream.

Wɪʟʟ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ɴ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:07 pm
"Because sand ponies are more fun to make!" She said with a smile, spinning and having so much fun. "Would you like to join me? I could always use some help with the sand ponies." She asked her, looking at her with adorable eyes. Oh and you can't help me wearing clothes like that. You need a swim suit! Hold on..." She grabbed her pencil and quickly drew a dressing room for her. "There! For your privacy. I also gave you a special bathing suit that you'd quite like." She giggled, scanning her body a little more, wanting to make sure her measurements were correct. She made her a bikini like hers, but with Applejack's cutie mark on it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Vania was very impressed with the girl's drawing skills. She nodded and smiles at the dreamer before entering the room and finding the bikini. Vania blushed, not really being one for those types of swimsuits because she was too shy. She didn't say anything though and just brought it on before stepping out. "Ho-how do I look?" she asked, smiling.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm
Nicole was blushing now, staring at Vania in that swimsuit. "W-wow..." He lesbian urges were starting to come in, seeing Vania as a attractive and gorgeous chick. "It looks a-amazing on you!" Nicole said, now scanning her body. She the all of a sudden turned around as sat down, collecting sand. 'Calm down... no need to get any ideas that would cause your only friends to not want to hang out in your dreams...' She thought to herself, Vania really being her only friend via dreams. She had no friend in real life.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 pm

The younger girl squirmed as Nicole was looking at her body, feeling awkward about the attention she was getting. 'Wh-why is she staring at me?' she thought, blushing even more. When Nicole, turned from her, she got scared. "Di-did I do something wrong?" she asked out of paranoia.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:40 pm
"Huh?" 'Doing something wrong? Hell naw your looking fine girl!' Nicole thought, turning around at her, her cheeks a little more pink then before. "N-no not at all!" She told her with a giggle, pushing her glasses back up on her face. "Lets get to work on these sand ponies!" She then quickly said. The sooner she can get our of her urges, the better.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Vania's own face flushed a cute shade of red as she looked around nervously and shifted her stance. 'God dammit...' she thought before trying to bring composure to herself. She walked over and smiled at the senior girl. "Let's!" she said.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 pm
Nicole worked with Vania rather silently, taking peeps at her amazing body here and there, still trying to tame her lesbian urge to just tackle her and start sucking away at her face. "Ponies ponies ponies..." She kept repeating, smiling happily as she moved along. She then had a little idea. "Hey can you fix the hooves a little?" She asked her, wanting her to kneel down.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:04 pm

The junior worked silently, grinning. When asked to fix one of the pony's hoofs, she nodded and said, "Sure thing!" Vania kneeled down to fix it and gave a couple pats after she was done. "Alrighty! Fixed it up, Nicole!" she said, smiling at her work. She turned her head towards the other girl.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm
"Thank you! Can you stay right there for a little bit longer? I need to fix the mane..." She told her, leaning over on top of her since the spot was right there. Her breasts slightly rolled off Vania's back, dangling above her head.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Cue Vania's freak out. She scrambled away from the other girl quickly and without thought causing the whole pony to be destroyed in the process. The young girl had never been able to deal with people getting that close to her, nor when certain parts of the person would touch her. It made her feel dirty and increased her shyness and anxiety levels. Sure, she was a pervert, but a shy one that got scared when even something remotely perverted happened in real life. Granted, this was only a dream, but it's wasn't her dream, so the reaction was the same as in real life. Vania's face was a mad red as she backed away from Nicole, breathing heavily. She noticed the pony had been massacred by her hands and tears came to her eyes. 'Oh, no. She's going to get mad at me. She's gonna hate me for killing the sand pony!' she thought. "I-I'm so sorry, Nicole!" she whimpered.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 pm
That snapped Nicole out of her naughty tricks, feeing really stupid for doing that to her. Not only did she scare Vania, but the sand pony was destroyed, making Vania feel responsible and start to cry. "Hey hey there's no need to cry." She assured her, smiling. "It's just sand anyway. We can try again!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 am

Vania fell backwards from walking back quickly and onto the san that was in range for small waves crashing on shore with a yelp. A land-bound wave past over her head and she quickly sat up coughing up salt water. "Eww..." she said softly, being disgusted at the water. The junior looked up at Nicole, shyly and sadly. 'I'm lucky she'll never remember this...' she thought, 'I'm a ******** klutz...' She began to question again why she had to fall into the older girl's dream in the first place. She had such a nice, peaceful life without this crush making her even weirder than she already was. A nice mom, a decent home with food, water, and warmth, good grades, and a nice small group of friends. Now, this crush on Nicole was making her more anxious to go around school, scared the senior would recognize her somehow and then call her a freak. She knew it was impossible, but her mind still teased her with the possibility. But if ever did happen, she knew that her life would probably be turned upside down. Though how could she possibly think she's a freak if she's so happy? Oh, wait, this was a dream! Everything was backwards in real life from this dreamland...

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:12 pm
(don't message me saying if I don't want to post anymore to tell you... it's called writers block...)

Nicole giggled and walked over to help Vania out of the water, holding her hand out to her. "That was rather cute you know." She said with a smile. The waves, however, wanted to make things even more awkward for the two of them by tripping up Nicole and making her fall forward on top of Vania! When she opened her eyes, Nicole was only a few inches away from having lip-to-lip contact, making her blush heavily.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff