Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 pm
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

"I am not cut out for this s**t. I am meant to be building highly mechanized body parts, not tumbling trashcans..." Emily kept muttering to herself about her current predicament, dragging a heavy trash can into place below the fire escape as soundlessly as she could. She had the heavy one in place within a minute, brought over the lighter one with much less resistance, and set it on top of the first so that they were like steps, with the top one leaning against the brick wall of the bank.

She would already be up the escape and on the roof if she hadn't been interrupted.

The Zombie had soundlessly crept up behind her, and probably would have gotten away with some pretty serious damage if she hadn't turned in time to see it. As it was, she swung her winding bar up toward it's chin, and sent it's head cracking backwards with a disgusting 'crunch' The winding bar came back for another hit, and the Zombie was sent out into the street, stumbling. Emily appeared outside of the alley for only a moment, with a sickening 'squish' being the end of the thing's cranium, and leaving her winded.

She was half-way up the escape when the explosions rang out down the street. Huddled on her metal walkway, in between buildings, she couldn't see what was going on. That was a hell of a lot of fire-power though. She finished her climb quickly, kneeling on the edge of her building just as the smoke of burnt corpses reached the roof. She hacked half a lung at the smell, and it made her eyes water. But she'd be damned if that wasn't a human sort of yelling coming from the direction of the explosions.

"Well then. Not as alone as it seems."

ι ωι иσт єт тнιѕ вє му єи

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:37 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Reaching up and catching the beer Beast looked at it before giving it a small squeeze easily crushing the can as he poured what didn't explode everywhere into his mouth. Wiping his face he smirked as he shouldered his shotgun walking towards him. "Nice body count your starting to build. Hate to ruin it but the time to chit chat and formalities in this city are long since over" he said getting a bit closer as he looked back towards the entrance. "Your not bit are you?" he asked simply looking at him. From the look the man had full control over his body tho he was confined to a wheelchair. A bit of a bitchin one at that but a wheelchair none the less.

"ICE STAND DOWN ON EXPLOSIVES" Deadeyes voice came blaring over the headsets as the man exploded with fury at the sight he was seeing. "I told you not to make trouble in the streets and what the hell do you do? You go and blow up a whole ******** street" he yelled as he slammed his fist on the side of the fire escape he was heading down. When he was around the group it seemed as if they could behave themselves but as soon as he let them lose all hell seemed to break lose. "Now stop blowing up this god forsaken city and find survivors like your SUPPOSED TO!!!" he yelled his voice echoing thru the streets as he finally got down to the ground level.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 am
"No. But these Things most certainly have tried. Up close and personal they are strong, But I'm not weak either." Then he Then He pulled the reload lever again and it didn't reload. "Damned. Out of Bowling balls. Knew I should have raided the bowling alleys during the riots. Close the main gate if you can, "I'll need some time to close up shop. If the army has come out to play, Then I guess I might as well too." Then he gisengaged his chair from the turret and moved backwards on treads. As the chair separated gfrom the turret the chair was revealed to have some cool features. It had treads instead of wheels, It had a cooler on the right side, it had three different gun racks on the left side, and a two ammo boxes built into the armrests. One gun rack had a shotgun, one had an improvised sniper rifle, and one had an old double rifle.

Walter grinned, "Never underestimate a junkyard owner with way too much time on his hands." Then he headed down a ramp in down into his underground garage. Once down there he began to restock his cooler with food and drink alike and restocked his ammo boxes. "Come on Down if you like!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:23 am
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

As the smoke cleared down the street, Emily finally had the vantage that she'd wanted. The buildings in this area were tall, but not so much as to block her view of the roads. She was on the cross-way, like she'd thought. When New York was alive, everyone called it the cross-way because the pedestrians didn't care if the cars were backed up to fifth avenue, as soon as they saw an opening, they crossed. Looking at it now, with the cars that had been left there in the frenzy blown to pieces and laying next to (Or in some cases inside) the buildings on the street, she was glad she'd gotten onto the escape when she did. She would have been ripped to shreds.

Someone does not have a sense of 'this big boom is too big'. Note to self, stay away from them.

Emily took a seat on the edge of the building, winding bar across her lap, and rubbed at her eyes to get the remnants of the smoke out of them. The haze was still thick lower down, over the streets, but she couldn't see any shamblers. She'd left the talking horde back by the mech shop, so she was free to look around, trying to catch a glimpse of someone, anyone living. If the explosions and the sniper shots had meant anything, she'd at least found her ground squad. There was too much smoke in her lungs to let her shout.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 am
Cringing a bit in unison of one another the other members of jacobs team knew they had pissed off the one person it was a bad idea to. During the next few moments the line on the comms was filled with nothing but a bit of static. "Now then since i have gotten all of your attentions let me remind you of something. This is a rescue mission. Not a blow the s**t out of everything mission. Not a decide that you are both the angel of life and death mission. Not even a try to kill as many zombies bare hands as you can mission. It is a mission where we are in and out to find survivors. I sweat if one of you idiots tries to ******** this up one more time I will personally castrate you with the heated barrel of your weapon." Jacob was easily not happy currently as he moved thru the streets now towards the direction of the explosions.

(General post atm cause at work and doing longer is hard with little time)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:52 am
Jon woke up to explosions on Broadway.

Scrambling to the window, he peered up and down the avenue, trying to get a fix on whoever was being foolhardy enough to make that much noise and whether or not his little home was in danger. At first, he couldn't see anyone, the dust in the air form the explosion clouded almost everything, but a bit of movement on a nearby roof drew his attention. Pulling out the binoculars, he caught sight of a bit of military uniform and... was that an M203?

Jon dived away from the window and behind a desk as the grenade struck the building next to his, sending splinters and shrapnel through the wall. Fear clutched at his heart as he waited for the next shot to land in his window, but it never came. Whatever psycho was out there had stopped firing. Creeping back to his window, he peered through his binoculars and saw that the guy was talking into a headpiece. Sighing with relief, Jon pulled out a signalling mirror and stuck it outside the window, trying to find the right angle to shine the light at the soldier. He wanted to know what the hell was going on.

It took a few moments, but he finally shined the light across the soldiers face and started to signal SOS. Hoping that the soldier would understand that he was a survivor and not a smart zombie.

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:24 am
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

With the air clear enough that Emily could breath again, the woman took out her water bottle and cleared her throat with a drink. It was still three-quarters full, when she was finished, so there was that small mercy on her supplies. She stuffed it back down into the bottom of her backpack, bypassing her jacket and her pistol, and zipped up the bag.

Now she could see the streets, and the issues at hand. The horde she'd worked to sneak past five blocks over had caught on to the explosions, and was headed her way. Their way? Did it count as knowing there was a few human survivors or army-personnel left if she hadn't seen them with her own eyes? Probably. She swung her head in the other direction, the way the explosions had come from, and could just barely make out a human figure with her eyes. It was too bad she'd said no to the upgrades Dr. Chram was talking about on her last visit. She didn't like science as much as cybernetics, though. She was a tech girl to the end.

It's going to be the end sooner than I'd like it to be, if I don't find my sniper...

After all, said Sniper might have had a God Complex (If the way he let the zombies turn toward her before he hit them said anything about his psychology) but Mr. Explosive wasn't exactly within range. Her best bet was to see if the other was close, and make sure she was seen again. If not, if she couldn't find him, she'd make a run for trigger happy instead.

I do not like choosing between ostentatious and over-lordly.

She turned her eyes to the rooftops, and watched for movement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 pm
Shaking off his shivers from the yelling Deadeye had been doing Shadow again turned his scope to the street below. The smoke had cleared enough for him to pick up the blonde hair as she now stood in the open. She was looking for something it seemed as she looked towards the direction Ice was in then to the rooftops. She was looking for the best movement option it seemed as he smirked slightly. She would be better off with Dead the making her way to him or spending time with Ice.

Reaching to his comm he tapped it to turn it on. "Dead this is Shadow. I have a survivor locked between a rock and a hard place here about two blocks east of Ice. You will probably be her best option for evac" he said ending the transmission. They didn't need them to be long just to the point as he again turned his focus towards the woman he kept himself hidden in the suns shadow so as not to reflect light. He didn't need her moving till her rescue would arrive.

Some good news at last. Taking a moment to get his heading Jacob started towards the location. He could see the horde moving towards Ices direction but didnt care to much. "Ice horde on your six. Chose the shots and minimize collateral. I am heading up the right side of the pavement keep rounds to the left." Knowing when told what to do the psycho would do it correctly Dead started to sprint towards the location. He saved his rounds currently and simply let Ice do his thing.

Within a few seconds a grenade landed in the center of the horde that was shambling up. The sound caught a fews attention just long enough for it to explode taking a large chunk out of there numbers. That was the brrak he was waiting for as Dead lifted his rifle and shot a few that were in his way before rushing past and up the side. Signalling to Ice as he ran past the man rradied another grenade. "Civilian" Jacob called as he ran towards the location he had been told by Shadow.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 pm
((Hooray! Rescue!))
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

Emily changed her position to the other side of the rooftop, looking at her situation from all angles. Climbing up had been a fine idea, really, except now she didn't want to get down. The roof seemed safer than the streets, and much more open. She might have set up camp if she wasn't sure of the incoming horde or the near-by evacuation team.

Speaking of the Evac-crew, the explosions had started again.

Emily made her way back to the original side of the building and leaned over the edge, taking in the scene. The shape that had been launching grenades had begun to take up arms against her horde. That was pleasant. The more pertinent issue was the shape bypassing Trigger-happy and headed her way. She couldn't help but smile.

"Well that's a nice surprise." Emily leaned a bit farther over the edge, getting a clearer view of the soldier headed toward her position. He was running up the right side of the pavement, her side of the street, with his eyes up for movement. The sniper had told him where to go. Might as well start the damsel in distress nonsense...

"Here!" Emily's voice was hoarse, despite the water. She'd forgotten how little she'd been talking since she lost Jose. "Up here!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 pm
"Time for a test run," Walter said out loud to himself. "Watch Out above!" And then he moved to a wall and pushed a big red button. The ground parted as a set of hydraulic doors opened to reveal a ramp leading down into the garage. Then He drove himself up into a a stall and closes the door. It was a wheel chair lift. But what it was attached to was the part that was hard to believe. It was attached to a make shift poor man's tank. A bulldozer really, with a make shift harpoon gun on top. It had taken 36 months to make it, and so he'd been working on it long before the outbreak. He turned the ignition and the engine roared to life. Then he put it in gear and it lurched forward. "Never underestimate the power of air pressure. It can work wonders when you don't have the money to buy or make gun powder." The gun on this thing had a clip of drive shafts from cars. "I've got maybe enough gas for a 5 blocks at the most. But I guarantee you, If I get This thing sighted in gas won't matter nearly as much as ammo!" And Walter actually laughed at his own words.

Walter had built this thing as an attempt to come up with a cheaper tank for the army, but he'd never gotten a chance to test it. Now that the city had gone to hell, He would get the chance to test it, If the gas didn't run out before a target presented itself.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Skidding to a stop Deadeye looked up towards the voice. The first bit of good news all day. "Are you injured" he called up to her looking back towards Ice he could see he was still keeping the horde at bay for the moment. He couldn't tell much from the distance between the two but she hadn't been bitten atleast. If she had Shadow would not have lead him towards her. "Miss I am from Extraction team Warlords. We are here to help you escape this nightmare" he called up towards her as he slung his weapon over his shoulder.

Wincing as the shine from the light hit his eyes Ice dropped out another empty grenade round from his 203. That made five used so far and two grenades. He still had seven explosive grenade rounds, four HE grenades, and 6 full clips of ammo not including the one still in the weapon. "What another one" he muttered off raising his hand to cover the light that was being shone down on him. He knew what the signal was but at the moment showed no care as he turned back towards Deadeye. "Hey nother one up in the building" Ice called back as he started to let lose a few rounds towards the horde infront of him.

"That won't make it far" was all beast said to the guys vehicle. Sure it was big but the gas consumption was probably worse then the military's large vehicles. With the city in chaos it was doubtful to find a gas station to fill up at. "What ever when that runs outta gas were leaving it" Beast said walking up to the front gate as he pulled it open to accommodate the large vehicle. "Since were on a bit of a timer lets get out of here already" Beast yelled to Walter as he looked back towards the street. He had heard the report of Shadow finding a survivor and was a bit relieved that Dead would have something to get him a bit happier.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:23 pm
"We'll leave it when Runs out of gas, but until then let's give our dead a proper execution." And then Walter drove the thing out the gate and turned. "I'll Nail anything that comes at us from the front and sides, Just keep us going in the right direction." Then he saw another shambler and pulled a lever. There was a thunderous sound as the first driveshaft in the clip was launched out of the barrel. The drive shaft nailed the zombie to the wall of a building, by about the waist. "Still Not sighted in properly. That should have been a head shot."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:10 pm
✗✗__
_____мιly___rayѕon_____

ι αм α ѕυяνινσя

"I'd hoped that would be the case... And no, I'm fine I think."

Emily could have let the moment of rescue pause for days, with how much hope bloomed because of it, but the next explosion made her re-orient herself to the real situation at hand. She was up top, Warlords were on the ground. "I'll head down, alley on your right, fire escape." Don't leave me.

She disappeared as she took the concrete rooftop toward the fire escape once more, work boots making loud taps on the grated metal as she began her descent. She couldn't do anything about that. The metal shifted all on it's own and besides, if the Zombies came for that little amount of noise as compared to the grenades down the street, they obviously were of little threat. She landed on her trashcan ladder without grace, nearly tipping over in her rush, and balanced herself with her arms splayed out. Emily rocked back and forth for a moment, stilled, and then made it to ground level.

She had to side-step the body she'd created when walking onto the sidewalk, trying to ignore the stench. You would think you'd get used to the rotting...

Emily spotted Dead-Eye and made her way toward him quickly, thanking the higher powers that be for the fact he'd stayed still, and hadn't disappeared. "Well. I think this marks the best day of this mess, yet." The winding bar in her right hand swung over her shoulder, leaning against her neck, and she relaxed her posture to take in the soldier.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:23 pm

"Thank your eye in the sky Miss" Deadeye said as he pointed towards a tall building several blocks over that rose high into the sky. "Don't thank him to much tho it may go to his head" Deadeye said looking back towards Ice as he shouted about another survivor. Looking up towards the building he saw the flashing signal. "Primitive but effective" he muttered signalling for Ice to head into the building. He had cleared out most of the horde that had been coming towards them. "Alright Miss are you good to move now or is there something you need before we head out" Dead asked looking at her. His face fully covered and only her own reflected in his goggles.

"You want me to drive" Beast asked looking towards him shaking his head. The last time he had been charged to drive something it ended with a Humvee wrapped around a tree more then 15 feet off the ground. "Your funeral" the behemoth said as he walked over to the vehicle climbing up it. His weight was quickly evident as the vehicle bowed slightly as he crawled up to the driver seat before turning the vehicle on and gunning it. As he always was he showed no finesse to anything and simply slammed the vehicle into the streets to run over anything that was dumb enough to move infront of it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:31 pm
"I think You misunderstood that one. I Meant to tell me when to turn. This thing interfaces with my Chair so that I can control it from My chair. But Your driving is better than mine. I Can tell you that right now." Walter said as he Fired a drive shaft at another zombie and nailed it to a wall again, this time about chest high. "Still firing a little low."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff