Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 pm
"Well, I wound up here trying to navigate my way back to the interior of the castle using Jikanmon's Time Jump ability, but as it turns out I really don't know the first thing about how to maneuver through a wormhole so I come out where I wanted to so I guess the fastest way for us to get to Shiro will be to fly there on Exo Grimmon once he's done trashing those Argomonz," noted Crystal through Jikanmon. "Honestly, all these years and I still don't know how Lightningmon does it."

"That definitely sounds like the Crystal we know," Akari was also starting to see through the odd, mildly demonic looking beast warrior to find obvious traces of that crazy girl hidden underneath.

"Come to think of it, that form really does suit her," added Zenjirou. "She looks fierce, but she's actually kind of cute." He hopped down off of Dorulumon and sidled up to Taiki, dramatically draping an arm around him. "Man, you're lucky to have a girl who can pull off a look like that."

"Eh?!" Taiki quickly pulled away from Zenjirou looking understandably flustered by the insinuation.

Jikanmon also appeared moderately embarrassed, but hurriedly brushed it off since there were more important things to deal with at the moment. "Now isn't the time for stupid jokes like that."

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, within Shiro's digital core, Shademon began to merge his wicked core with the dormant core of Ultimate Chaosmon. As the two cores fused into a single core it began to resemble a pure black digitama that started to pulse with dark power like a strong heartbeat. It wouldn't be long now until it hatched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 pm
Shiro had not noticed the Digi-tama within his own very Digi-Core given he was still pulsing with corruption and darkness as well as the Youki crashing through him in waves, continuing to piss off his body, or more particular, mutating it as the clawed nails on Shiro's hands, and even his feet, grew longer, and becoming full claws, and the hairs multiplying, becoming honestly enough, -black- fur, midnight black, even for the hands/feet. his eyes inverting into blackness as he continued grunting and such while Guilmon and Gabumon were trying what they could to get Shiro's body to calm down in futility while looking worried, especially when the tail and ears also changed to re-adjust itself to the new furry appendages, midnight black fur all around, and his own fangs becoming more canine and pronounced, his eyes dilating and becoming rapidly darting around while the blackness creeped in them, turning them to complete black scleras and suddenly cuts started opening along the still bare skin on the arms and other places where bare skin was, gushing in black blood and causing the two to back off quickly.

Centralized Break... Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth just looked to Zenjirou, shaking his head at things as he looked to his Xros Loader, seeing the square fill up, before he quietly scanned it "Digimon Capture... complete." he said, the digimon calming down and quickly lowering itself to allow everyone to run up it's tail onto it's back for a good position, the wings readyign to take off at any time "if we run into any more road blocks, ExoGrimmon, just blast them with Chrono Destroyer." the Viral monster nodded as it's master headed up the tail "let's go.... i'm getting a bad feeling guys.. a -very- bad feeling. i can barely feel Shiro's soul... honestly, all i feel, is an increasing dread.. and the Digi-Melody's getting louder... almost screaming in pain..." he called, his serious look having not yet left, given he was quite disturbed at what he was feeling.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:25 pm
ΩShoutmon shrunk back into Shoutmon and returned to Taiki's Xros Loader to conserve his strength in case it was needed. At the same time Dorulumon also returned to Akari's Xros Loader for the same reason. After that it was a simple matter for Taiki and Akari to climb up Exo Grimmon's tail to join up with Roveth while Jikanmon made a point of picking Zenjirou up by the back of his shirt and carried him up herself to make sure he didn't fall off. One of the perks of being in the form of a legendary warrior was that it gave Crystal improved balance and heightened reflexes so she might as well put them to good use.

"Right then, let's go save Shiro!" Jikanmon declared once they were all aboard Exo Grimmon.

*~*~*~*~*

The stretch of the pulses emanating from the digitama increased with each passing second until the shell finally started to crack. Shade Chaosmon, the newly created digimon that burst forth, resembled a shadowy version of Ultimate Chaosmon with one very noticeable difference--instead of possessing two unstable DigiCores at its center, Shade Chaosmon only had a single black DigiCore that was clearly the source of the steady pulse of darkness that radiated out from him. And now, having obtained everything he had sought from Shiro, Shade Chaosmon had no other course except to break out of Shiro's DigiCore in order to free himself so he could carry on with the next stage of his evil plans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm
Roveth nodded to Jikanmon, given they didn't have time for screwing around, Exo-Grimmon had blasted it's wings, and launched up into the air to continue onwards to the interior of the castle, being speedy despite it's size in the air at least as Roveth stood near the head, gripping the digimon with the energy flowing through his feet ~Tch... shiro.. you better be alright!~ he thought while gripping his Pseudo Darkness Loader and all.

Shiro had snapped his eyes into focus as the Digi-Egg within his core burst, and of course, led to a -massive- upsurge of darkness energy which sent Gabumon and Guilmon flying as his chest raised off the ground, before in a large... -burst- of black blood, flesh, and blackened bones, Shade Chaosmon had emerged, leaving a -huge- hole within the chest, as well as a good 40% of Shiro's Digi-Core shattered and floating within him, leaving him literally between the brink of life and death as he let out an ear-splitting scream, one that would probably be heard for quite a ways as black vein-like tattoos began forming on Shiro's face, and his eyes becoming maddening or insane based as with leaking black blood came from his forehead as well, before a vertical slit opened, and snapped out a third inverted scelera eye, glowing bright amber as the body was -not- in any shape now to be useful, if it even was.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 pm
As soon as Shade Chaosmon burst out of Shiro's chest, the newly formed shadowy digimon started flapping an asymmetrical pair of wings, one obviously draconic or demon-like and the other most likely angelic although the feathers were blackened by the shadowy palette of Shade Chaosmon's body. Not about to wait around to get caught up in an unnecessary battle that could throw all of his plans into jeopardy, Shade Chaosmon fled through the gaping hole in the ceiling and disappeared from the castle to pursue his next objective. What would happen to Shiro was of no concern to the evil shadowy digimon.

In the turbulence that resulted from Shiro's sudden mutation, Psycmon was blown out down the corridor away from the crumbling thrown room of what had once been Bagramon's castle. Jikanmon spotted the small unconscious form of her partner and let go of Zenjirou, leaving him to fend for himself with the forces of gravity as she somersaulted down off of Exo Grimmon to snatch the little dragon digimon out of the air before finally loading her back into the Xros Loader.

"There," Crystal spoke through Jikanmon. "You'll be safe now." Although, she thought to herself. I don't think I can say the same for Shiro.

"Labramon, since I just lost my ride with that little stunt, I'm going to have to ask to borrow your power," Jikanmon spoke to the digimon inside of her Xros Loader. She had no doubt in her mind that this would be overdoing it a little, but right now she just didn't see any other choice in the matter.

"I'll support you in whatever way I can," the holy beast digimon answered.

"Alright then," Jikanmon held the silver Xros Loader out in front of her. "Reload, Labramon! Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! Anubimon!" Labramon instantly transformed into the winged jackal digimon.

"And now," Crystal braced herself within Jikanmon. "Jikanmon, Anubimon, Digi Xros!"

Jikanmon's mane of silver-white hair, dog-like ears, furry wristbands, and furry waistband became the color of Anubimon's fur. Jikanmon's upper arms became encircled by Anubimon's golden armbands while Anubimon's ornate wristbands overlaid Jikanmon's furry ones. And, most importantly, Jikanmon gained Anubimon's golden feathered angelic wings. "Anubis Jikanmon!"

Having thus attained the power of flight, Anubis Jikanmon kicked off from the floor of corridor beating those wings to take off after Exo Grimmon. She wasn't going to let a little thing like being completely experienced with flying slow her down. Nope, she'd worry about that part once she had to figure out how to land.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Shiro had not moved from his spot, laying there in a nice large puddle of black blood, his own blood, his eyes dim, yet not completely dead, if he was, his body would have dissolved into data, though the gaping hole and core was a good factor to say he's probably on the edge as it was. within Shiro's soul however he snapped his eyes open, causing him to look up at that perpetual sunset from the hill of swords he found himself on, in his very Reality Marble, though as he sat up he fell back down again, groaning "ugh... what the.. hell happened to me?" he said to himself, before blinking, and not expecting 9 people standing over him as the one with.. asymetrical lines on his hair leaned forward "oh... you're still alive, huh? and here i thought your soul was shattered." Shiro just groaned lightly "and who might i be speaking to now?" of course, the blue spikey haired young man spoke up next "oh... just old fragments of an ancient past, that got pulled in when that wierd Kishin bursted from your chest." Shiro groaned "that's.. not a Kishin.. or whatever you called it.. that's a Digimon." of course, this took mutual explanations, as Shiro sat up "well.. i can't help but ask... why -are- you then? my Digi-Core's got a gaping hole in it, you could go back out." of course, the white-ish haired guy with shark teeth just chuckled lightly "maybe so.. but it wouldn't be cool to leave someone when they're so close to death... hey, Kid..." he looked over to the Asymmetrical haired one "think we should help him out?" the one known as Kid just shrugged "might as well, though i have to admit... there is quite a Symmetry to this place..." he then blinked lightly "only swords though? you need to diversify if you plan to fight." Shiro just groaned "i've always been a close range fighter due to me being an incarnation of the term 'sword'..." of course, the blonde haired green-eyed woman giggled "while true, with us here, it throws things into whack.... meaning you will be able to bring in more than just these swords as you called them." Kid nodded lightly "not to mention you'll be able to utilize our partners, by calling for them, and your Soul to fight." Shiro blinked, raising an eyebrow "Soul.. you mean like my Digi-Soul?" of course, this lead to a 'huh' moment from the group, and Shiro had to explain things.

meanwhile outside Gabumon and guilmon were trying desperately to cover up the hole in Shiro's chest, or find the pieces of his Digi-Core to return it to it's rightful place as the body pulsed with Youki, wether it was Crystal's, or his own, it was unknown, it was dark black in color, and yet still verily sensed by anyone who knew to look for it.

Roveth had looked back seeing Jikanmon jump off, he shook his head, figuring that something caught her eye, and paid no mind when he felt the energy of a Digi-Xros, but when he felt the Digi-melody quieted down suddenly, he started to sweat lightly ~Shiro... don't you dare...~ he mumbled, thinking he was dying, though that was further from the truth as the hunter of Darkness gripped his arm lightly ~You're not allowed to die damnit...!~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:55 pm
Outside the crumbling ruins of Bagramon's castle the number of enemy digimon was beginning to thin out. The Argomonz had been entirely decimated by the combination of Masaru and Shine Greymon who were now moving to join in the fight against the army of Armagemonz. To that end, Masaru channeled a small burst of Digi Soul into his digivice to produce the Geo Grey Sword so that Shine Greymon could wield it to slice the nearest Armagemon to ribbons.

Overhead, on Giga Seadramon, Tagiru could only look down in awe at the devastation unfolding below.

*~*~*~*~*

When they reached the central chamber of the castle to find Shiro laying there bleeding on the floor, Taiki immediately thought to consult Wisemon to determine what could be done to save him. "Wisemon, do you know if there's anything we can do to help Shiro?"

"My present analysis indicates that given the extent and severity of his injuries he shouldn't even be alive," Wisemon answered seriously. "What we appear to be witnessing here is what you humans would call a miracle."

"But that begs the question of how he can even still be alive," Anubis Jikanmon pointed out while attempting to gauge her descent. She was only off by a couple of feet, but that she still ended up toppling over and skidding across the floor when she touched down. She recovered easily and decided it the landing wasn't so bad considering it was her first time.

"It sounds like you know what's keeping him alive," noted Akari.

"Exposure to youki from a daiyoukai," Crystal answered through Anubis Jikanmon. "Let's just say that my bloodline doesn't die easily." But being that badly wounded could still set off a dangerous defense mechanism if we don't approach him carefully... she thought warily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 am
Jake of course looked to the left to see Masaru and ShineGreymon catch up as he chuckled, before moving to stand on Black WarGreymon's shoulder, and then jump upwards, calling out "Hybrid Shinka!!!" he shouted, his own body shining as it began gaining armor, changing in particular to look larger, more muscled, and yet holding various gears he now had as he launched down at one particular Armagemon "Warriormon! TWIN BLADE!" he shouted at the same time, before two golden lights formed, and slashed right through the Armagemon, which he began to dissect, before launching backwards as one climbed over the now dead and deleting one to try and blast him "Blade Beam!" he shouted, unleashing a massive cresent wave of energy not unlike the Getsuuga Tenshou but it demolished the main one, and somewhat damaged four others in the back, easy pickings for BlackWarGreymon as she started spinning quickly "Black Tornado!!!" she called out, unleashing more destruction rather quickly as Warriormon chuckled a bit "hope the rookies up there realize that they have a lot of work to do to catch up to the likes of us, eh Masaru?" he grinned lightly under his helmet and all.

Roveth had idly landed ExoGrimmon for the others and let them off as he recalled his digimon, which reverted to Grimmon in quick order as he frowned seeing Shiro's condition as he nodded lightly to Jikanmon's explanation "makes sense really.. but what could've happened that caused this?" he asked, not noticing the twitches from Shiro's body.

Shiro meanwhile inside the marble continued to explain things, so he was not able to exactly realize his dim eyes were slowly coming back into focus, only there was an odd horizontal diamond/criss-cross like pattern going through them, another flash of Youki went through his body, and the inverted eyes shined, before the clawed hand suddenly reached up, grabbing the nearest thing's body part, which was Guilmon's neck, and violently throws the poor dino digimon into a wall head first as a hissing growl began to form in his throat, black mist forming from the mouth as he started to sit up... and backhanded Gabumon into joining Guilmon... being planted in a wall at least, before letting out an inhuman roar.

Roveth blinked when he turned his attention to Shiro's body, and went wide-eyed "aww crap. this is going to hurt isn't it." he said with a deadpan before Shiro's body blurred, and Roveth found himself flying with a large gash to his gut from the claws and crashing into some debris and forming a dust cloud.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 pm
"Yeah, let's show them how it's done!" Masaru declared as he pounded another Armagemon down to the ground with a flash of orange Digi Soul allowing room for Shine Greymon to move along the length of the Armagemon's immobilized body to cleave the enormous thing in half before it finally exploded into a cloud of data particles.

*~*~*~*~*

"Xros Open!" Anubis Jikanmon's fast reflexes and intuition bought her just enough time to disengage the Digi Xros with Anubimon, having him revert back into Labramon before returning to the Xros Loader, as she put herself between Shiro and the members of Xros Heart unfortunate enough to still be standing in the same room with him. The golden antlers extending back from Jikanmon's dragon headed chest plate started to glow as she quickly constructed a barrier around them. "Paradox Field!"

Normally the Paradox Field would have simply deflected attacks back on the original attacker, but because Shiro was so badly wounded to begin with and wasn't in any condition to go taking any more damage, Jikanmon utilized the Paradox Field to redirect Shiro's assault with herself as the target since she couldn't think of anything else, the surrounding castle included, that could withstand taking a beating from a rampaging demonic Shiro. Unfortunately, she couldn't hold up for long since she wasn't exactly operating at optimum efficiency. She was pretty much running on empty already. Sure enough, Jikanmon's form was already beginning to dissipate into a swirling vortex of digi-code.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, at the heart of the great world tree, Yggdrasil, the elusive Thirteenth Royal Knight, Alphamon, manifested before Omegamon, the Dimension Crossing Hero.

"I have come to ask a favor of you my old friend," Alphamon addressed Omegamon respectfully. "I wish for you to bring forth an ally from across the dimensional threshold. You will know him when you see him."

And, just as suddenly as he had appeared, the phantom digimon faded from sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 pm
Omegamon had looked to his friend and comrade in arms as he mentioned the favor, and then disappeared once more before he could ask for some details. the Transcending Knight just shook his head knowing Alphamon was probably keeping an eye on his chosen General, Crystal, which got him an idea of who the black and gold clad knight meant "hmmm... well, at least i have an idea of who he had in mind at least." he said calmly, before turning and opening up the Greymon 'hand' and brought out the Transcending Sword, also known as the Grey Sword as he slashed through the air, creatign a rift to beyond the veil, and headed off to go fetch that ally mentioned.

meanwhile, at Crystal's old place where Koushirou had set up, one person was currently in the middle of some random martial arts moves he had picked up by the various locals like Crystal had, this person's name was Gene, and no, not Gene Starwind. he had no last name for he had no need for one, as he was like Lucia and Lemina, a Digimon in human form as the black haired youth continued his kata's, he was stopped when he felt something open behind him "... something i can do for you, Lord Omegamon?" he asked, knowing the signature well enough that it wasn't Yamato and Taichi's Omegamon, but the true Dimensional Knight "Yes, i do actually... an old friend of mine wanted me to bring you beyond the Dimensional veil." Gene sighed, shaking his head as he got rid of some dripping sweat from his hair "man... i take it this isn't a friendly yank is it?" he turned to face the knight finally, showing his fire-orange eyes while the Dimensional traveller nodded "Indeed. an old friend of yours has been... injured, to the point of some sort of body self defense has activated, and is about to kill your female ally in arms." Gene sighed with a groan "body defense... must be Shiro then, i thought he got a hold of Warmon's instincts though.." he mumbled, before shaking his head as a flash of black fire enveloped him, transforming him into a black Fladramon, armor included as his amber eyes snapped back open lightly "then we don't have any time to waste, let's go." he simply said, getting a nod, and then another rift being opened, before the two of them jumped through, Gene first, then Omegamon, the portal closing without a second's hesitation.

Shiro hadreappeared behind Taiki, upon hearing the attack name his attention turned right to Jikanmon instead as the mouth let off a bit of a black mist, before walking from behind taiki, and then moved to all fours, before charging head on at the Hybrid of Space/Time, leaping up when about 3/4's of the gap between them was closed, aiming as a lunge to go after her throat when a rift opened just to the side of Crystal, and oddly enough, a Black Fladramon shot out, suddenly slamming his feet straight into Shiro's face as a double down'ed Missile Kick and sent Shiro bouncing around the walls before crashing on the floor. "Che... i got a nice long break and now of all times you pick a time to be a reckless Hero, Crystal? i thought we got through that phase already." the Fladramon mentioned in familiarity and the voice, while gruff, would definately ring bells in people who knew it as the Demonized Shiro just snarled, slowly getting back up.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:15 pm
The swirling vortex of digi-code dissipated around Crystal as the Human Spirit of Time & Space returned to the confines of her digivice. She immediately fell to one knee, breathing heavily from the exertion, by the time Gene began his brief lecture.

"I didn't exactly have a lot of time to plan out my next move," she managed once she caught her breath.

"Hold on, where exactly did this guy come from?" Zenjirou seemed to quickly forget that they weren't really out of danger quite yet. "And didn't Crystal-chan already have a Black Fladramon?"

"I'm sure they'll be happy to tell us all about it later," Akari elbowed Zenjirou into silence.

"We still have to figure out some way to deal with Shiro," noted Taiki as he helped Crystal get back on her feet since she seemed too worn out to even bother with it herself.

"It looks to me like Gene should be able to handle him," Crystal observed with reasonable confidence. Of course, if it ended up looking like he could use some help, she always had a decent selection of cards to fallback on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:42 pm
Gene snorted hearing Crystal say that and spoke up himself "heh... guess it's a good thing i kept up my daily spars and keeping in shape then." he calmly said while Shiro blurred, only for Gene to whip around and catch Shiro in the face again wth a foot, sending him spiraling, before Gene proceeded to leap after him, before launching a punch combo at the SPinning Shiro's sides and back, before kneeing him in the jaw to knock him higher up into the air "Che... FIRE ROCKET.... CHOP!" with that, his armored hand came down hard onto Shiro's head, causing him to crash to the floor again, and then landed on Shiro, and proceeded to put him into sharp shooter submission hold "okay... this is getting annoying... Fire Rocket.. CHOP!" with that, an arm reached back and with some fire energy as an explosive burst of sorts, crashed Shiro's head back into the floor, and had him growling in general while trying to get back up, scrabbling about "Geez... this guy's as stubborn as that crazy brother of yours. what the hell happened?" he decided to ask, looking over to Crystal and Taiki lightly.

meanwhile within the Reality Marble Shiro blinked, and looked upwards "what's wong, Shiro-san?" Tsubaki decided to ask as Shiro sighed "Che... seems my blood's drove my body into self preservation and someone's got it pinned down until i can snap out of it." Soul frowned a bit lightly "and with the Black Blood..." of course, a black version of Shiro showed up behind the real one, smirking "why not gi--" of course this got an immediate impaling from many swords in the area, as Shiro sighed "i don't need someone trying to tempt me to leave my sanity behind thank you.. so shoo." he calmly said as the image bursted into black blood, while Soul shook his head "well it seems Shiro can handle that well enough.. shouldn't you try and get up?" Shiro did so, stumbling while grunting "dammit, having a hole in my chest and a chunk of my Digi-Core floating inside my body after being shattered is painful..." Maka giggled a bit "well, all you need is a bit of courage to keep going, ne?" Shiro smiled a bit "yeah... and maybe i can work on mastering you guys and your powers, ne?" he said while his image warbled and faded away from the Reality Marble, to try and go find his inner Demon blood and Instincts and soothe them.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:27 pm
"None of us were here to see what exactly happened to Shiro," Crystal started. "But I'm betting this can all be traced back to a digimon called Shademon since he's the one who took control of my body to siphon off my youki while he had me imprisoned by Ancient Wisemon when I first got here. Unfortunately that's all I can remember from before I blacked out."

Still leaning on Taiki for support, Crystal held up her silver Xros Loader. "Reload, Labramon! I'll be counting on you to close up that hole in Shiro's chest since so long as that wound remains open he doesn't have much chance of coming out of this as himself." That was also the reason why she had gone out of her way to disengage the Digi Xros with Anubimon before using herself as a meat shield as Jikanmon. To save Shiro they were going to need Labramon's innate healing ability. Crystal looked meaningfully at Gene. "Now, I'm sure I don't have to remind you, but make sure you've got him pinned down good and tight because he's probably going to try to fight it."

Labramon moved apprehensively toward where Gene had Shiro pinned to the floor and lifted his front paws which began to cast a golden glow over Shiro's damaged body. "Cure Liquor!" he called out as the glow spread rapidly to restore and optimize Shiro's broken data.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm
Gene actually snorted as he continued holding Shiro in the Sharp Shooter with a nod to Crystal "no need to tell me twice, Crystal, though it's hard to, given he's got apparently Youki Rage and now Warmon's Instincts as well for a self defense mechanism." of course, when he heard the discussion about Shademon, Gene frowned a bit as he narrowed his eyes lightly "he used you to get to Shiro? i know Shiro has promise but--" Gene frowned, and looked to the rapidly closing hole of Shiro's chest, before looking to Crystal "his Digi-Core... do you think there was data inside his Core Shademon would have wanted?" he decided to ask.

Roveth just groaned and pulled himself out of the rubble with a grunt while dusting off his hair a bit of pebbles and the like "urgh... damn he's gotten stronger." he mumbled a bit while pulling himself up, showing five large gashes in his right side from Shiro's clawing that sent him flying before noticing the scene ".... huh. didn't expect you to show up, Gene."

Gene snorted lightly while feeling Shiro straining hard to get loose "Gah! settle down will you! Fire Rocket... CHOP!" and insert Shiro's head smoking with a cartoon skull on it from the hit, and him laying there dazed.

inside Shiro's reality marble, Maka and Soul had to chuckle/giggle at Gene's antics given they could somewhat see it "reminds me of when i had to use Maka Chop on Papa." Soul of course retorted "and me, as well." of course Maka rolled her eyes lightly "you deserved it some of the time you know." Black Star of course said nothing, and was sweatdropping given he had been on the bad end of a Shinigami Chop.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:39 pm
"Cutemon, why don't you come on out and help with healing Shiro so we can all get out of this creepy place," Akari consulted her own Xros Loader.

"I'll see what I can do, kyu!" Cutemon immediately complied, hopping out of the Xros Loader and making his way over to where Gene was keeping Shiro pinned to the floor. He held out both hands casting a green glow as he called out, "Yokunaol!" and started putting his own healing prowess to work on Shiro.

Akari, meanwhile, went to help Taiki with Crystal since she seemed likely to collapse again at any minute.

"Is it just me or does it seem like this Black Fladramon is a whole lot stronger than the other one we've seen Crystal using before?" Zenjirou wondered aloud once again demonstrating that his fascination with Gene's sudden appearance was getting in the way of his sense of self preservation.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, the battle taking place outside of the crumbling castle was beginning to wind down as the number of enemy digimon had dwindled significantly under the combined assault from Masaru, Shine Greymon, Kiriha, Decker Greymon, Warriormon, and Black War Greymon.

"Xros Open!" Kiriha disengaged the Digi Xros of Greymon, Mail Birdramon, and Deckerdramon while hanging onto Mail Birdramon and loading the other two back into his Xros Loader. "I'm going on ahead, but I'm sure you guys won't have too much trouble cleaning up this mess."

So saying, Kiriha sped off on Mail Birdramon for the interior of the crumbling castle.

"That Kiriha is kind of an impatient guy," Ren observed from his vantage point overhead on Giga Seadramon.

"I'm sure he's probably just concerned about Taiki-san," noted Ryouma.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff