Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Magical Love~ (1x1)(Taken by Dante) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:08 pm

(Of coursaroos. I was running out of ideas too. >//////<)

Laila watched as Alex left. She frowned, not even wanting to know what he was up to. After school ended, Laila went to her locker, a frown was placed on her lips. She would have to go to her lamp soon. Laila shook her head then slapped her cheeks. "Endure it Laila! You can do it! He can't bring you down! You are tough and strong! He will not run your life anymore!" She told herself then froze. He was her master now. She face-palmed. Alex was her master and she was basically his servant. She sighed then started to walk out of the school.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Yoshimi Sohma

Laila watched as Alex left. She frowned, not even wanting to know what he was up to. After school ended, Laila went to her locker, a frown was placed on her lips. She would have to go to her lamp soon. Laila shook her head then slapped her cheeks. "Endure it Laila! You can do it! He can't bring you down! You are tough and strong! He will not run your life anymore!" She told herself then froze. He was her master now. She face-palmed. Alex was her master and she was basically his servant. She sighed then started to walk out of the school.

Alex was talking with a few of his friends when he saw Laila. He smiled as he ran over, "So Laila, are you going to the talent show?"

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Alex was talking with a few of his friends when he saw Laila. He smiled as he ran over, "So Laila, are you going to the talent show?"

Laila didn't look over at Alex when he came over to him. "Well, if you are then I guess I am too. Technically. I will be in the lamp the whole time unless you call me out. However, I will be in my genie form so that would not work out so well." She told him.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Laila didn't look over at Alex when he came over to him. "Well, if you are then I guess I am too. Technically. I will be in the lamp the whole time unless you call me out. However, I will be in my genie form so that would not work out so well." She told him.

He nodded, "Don't worry about it. It will be fine. So do you want in your lamp now or what?" He pulled it out a little bit, but didn't pull it all the way out. the less people knew about it the better.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

He nodded, "Don't worry about it. It will be fine. So do you want in your lamp now or what?" He pulled it out a little bit, but didn't pull it all the way out. the less people knew about it the better.

Laila shook her head. "No. I need to go home first." She looked at him. We can either meet up somewhere or you can come with me." She told him. "By the way... Why are you so interested in the talent show all of a sudden?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side a bit, curious as to why.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Laila shook her head. "No. I need to go home first." She looked at him. We can either meet up somewhere or you can come with me." She told him. "By the way... Why are you so interested in the talent show all of a sudden?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side a bit, curious as to why.

"I always go to the talent show, remember? Usually there is a kid that will screw up so badly it's hilarious." He replied as he turned, "I think I'll just meet you there." He then walked to his locker to get a top hat he had taken from the theater department and made his way to the talent show.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

"I always go to the talent show, remember? Usually there is a kid that will screw up so badly it's hilarious." He replied as he turned, "I think I'll just meet you there." He then walked to his locker to get a top hat he had taken from the theater department and made his way to the talent show.

Laila was a bit confused then she shrugged it off. She went home and started to put her stuff away. "Mom, I'm going out!" Laila called then left, an apple in her hand. After she finished eating, Laila went back to school to look for Alex. She looked at the time. The talent show should be starting soon.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Laila was a bit confused then she shrugged it off. She went home and started to put her stuff away. "Mom, I'm going out!" Laila called then left, an apple in her hand. After she finished eating, Laila went back to school to look for Alex. She looked at the time. The talent show should be starting soon.

"So you did show up!" He replied smiling as he walked out from behind stage. Not revealing the fact that he was still in the talent show, he then said, "I was talking to Josh back stage. He's pumped up about the show. It would suck if he didn't take first place..." His mischiefous smile had reappeared.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

"So you did show up!" He replied smiling as he walked out from behind stage. Not revealing the fact that he was still in the talent show, he then said, "I was talking to Josh back stage. He's pumped up about the show. It would suck if he didn't take first place..." His mischiefous smile had reappeared.

Laila blinked. Then it clicked. Her eyes widened. "Your going to use your first wish to cheat?!" She asked him in shock. She didn't think he would stoop this low. It angered her that he was using her to win a contest. Now she defiantly wished he never found her lamp.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Laila blinked. Then it clicked. Her eyes widened. "Your going to use your first wish to cheat?!" She asked him in shock. She didn't think he would stoop this low. It angered her that he was using her to win a contest. Now she defiantly wished he never found her lamp.

"Just wait and see." He replied and then walked back stage. He pulled out the lamp and put it in his top hat and grabbed his wand (a stick he found outside). It was time to make the magic happen.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

"Just wait and see." He replied and then walked back stage. He pulled out the lamp and put it in his top hat and grabbed his wand (a stick he found outside). It was time to make the magic happen.

Laila looked at him confused. She watched him in confusion then wondered what he was going to do. She was still angry that he was going to to use her to win this talent show. It was a stupid reason though. Talent shows aren't that important. Alex could wish for basically anything he wants. Winning the talent show? That was just plain stupid.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Laila looked at him confused. She watched him in confusion then wondered what he was going to do. She was still angry that he was going to to use her to win this talent show. It was a stupid reason though. Talent shows aren't that important. Alex could wish for basically anything he wants. Winning the talent show? That was just plain stupid.

Since he was a late entry, he was going to be the last person to perform. He watched from backstage, wished Josh good luck before he went. When there was only 2 people before him, he flipped out his phone and texted Laila, "Go to the bathroom and just wait there."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Since he was a late entry, he was going to be the last person to perform. He watched from backstage, wished Josh good luck before he went. When there was only 2 people before him, he flipped out his phone and texted Laila, "Go to the bathroom and just wait there."

Laila sighed. She couldn't really do anything except wait, she guessed. She began to walk to the girls bathroom. She walked into the bathroom and waited just like Alex instructed. She wondered what he was going to do.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Laila sighed. She couldn't really do anything except wait, she guessed. She began to walk to the girls bathroom. She walked into the bathroom and waited just like Alex instructed. She wondered what he was going to do.

He smiled as he walked on stage wearing the top hat with the lamp under it and a sheet held up by some pipes to keep it from falling. "Ladies and gentleman, I shall make a beautiful girl appear. Now watch the magic happen."

He took off the hat with the lamp inside of it. He reached in his hat and began to rub the lamp. Throwing some of those firecrackers that pop, they popped as the smoke from the lamp shot out in the exact same spot, where Laila would then appear.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

He smiled as he walked on stage wearing the top hat with the lamp under it and a sheet held up by some pipes to keep it from falling. "Ladies and gentleman, I shall make a beautiful girl appear. Now watch the magic happen."

He took off the hat with the lamp inside of it. He reached in his hat and began to rub the lamp. Throwing some of those firecrackers that pop, they popped as the smoke from the lamp shot out in the exact same spot, where Laila would then appear.

Laila felt a force tug her then she appeared with a puff of smoke on the stage. The crowed was baffled, but the started to cheer widely. Laila's eyes widened and she looked at Alex. "You... You just..." She was shock, surprised, and angry all at the same time that she couldn't speak.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff