Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Dante Kazahana

((Sure))

Sakura smiled and hugged him back. "Well hello there Dante." She said and smiled at him. Her tail; was wagging happily as she looked up at him. she loved him but didn't know if he felt the same way. Even though they met yesterday she felt as if she knew him her entire life. Then she smiled as she said "Would you like to join me? I could use the company." She then hoped he would.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

((Sure))

Sakura smiled and hugged him back. "Well hello there Dante." She said and smiled at him. Her tail; was wagging happily as she looked up at him. she loved him but didn't know if he felt the same way. Even though they met yesterday she felt as if she knew him her entire life. Then she smiled as she said "Would you like to join me? I could use the company." She then hoped he would.

"Well I suppose i could. After all it wouldn't be safe to let a pretty girl to go walking out in the woods at night." He replied as he released his arms around her and smiled at her, "Thanks for the treats. I loved them."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "It's no trouble. I enjoyed the deer jerky you left for me. It was really delicious." She then let him go and started to walk with him happily. She then blushed alittle under her fur since she was in her wolf form. "So what do you do for fun in the woods? I mean iit can't always be fun right?" She asked not wanting him to think she was trying to say she had more fun. But she wanted to know what he did for fun in these woods.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "It's no trouble. I enjoyed the deer jerky you left for me. It was really delicious." She then let him go and started to walk with him happily. She then blushed alittle under her fur since she was in her wolf form. "So what do you do for fun in the woods? I mean iit can't always be fun right?" She asked not wanting him to think she was trying to say she had more fun. But she wanted to know what he did for fun in these woods.

"Well besides hunting for food, I like to swim. I know all the best waterways, rivers, and underwater caves to hang out." He replied smiling as he looked at her, "But since the Red Ripper came around I've been having more competition hunting."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Well you must have an interesting life. But don't you ever get lonely being alone. Your more than welcome to come back with me. My father is the leader of the werewolves. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if your there. We do have afew furnished houses since something has been killing werewolves. Plus you can see me anytime you want." She then gave him a begging look hoping he would accept her offer.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura smiled and said "Well you must have an interesting life. But don't you ever get lonely being alone. Your more than welcome to come back with me. My father is the leader of the werewolves. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if your there. We do have afew furnished houses since something has been killing werewolves. Plus you can see me anytime you want." She then gave him a begging look hoping he would accept her offer.

He looked at her and saw the desperation in her eyes. He sighed and then shook his head, "Yes i do get lonely, but, well, me and werewolves have never really gotten along. The Red Ripper never really bothers me out here either."

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:27 am

Dante Kazahana

"But I'm a werewolf and we get along. But I respect your desision. I just don't like the thought of you living here alone. I want you to be safe." She said and hugged him feeling like she was going to cry but held her tears back not wanting to cry infront of him. She then looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. She didn't like the fact that he was alone.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

"But I'm a werewolf and we get along. But I respect your desision. I just don't like the thought of you living here alone. I want you to be safe." She said and hugged him feeling like she was going to cry but held her tears back not wanting to cry infront of him. She then looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. She didn't like the fact that he was alone.

He hugged her back, "I'm safe here. None of the animals attack me nor does the Red Ripper. I'll be here if you ever want to visit." When she gave him the puppy dog eyes he had to look away.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

bump
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked up at him and said "Alright. Just as long as your safe." She then snuggled up to him as she hugged him not wanting to let go. Her tail then wagged happily as she said "Maybe one day I could stay here with you? Then I wouldn't have to worry about getting picked on by the other werewolves." She then let go and hoped one day her wish would come true. She hated living in that illage but knew that she couldn't impose on him like that.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked up at him and said "Alright. Just as long as your safe." She then snuggled up to him as she hugged him not wanting to let go. Her tail then wagged happily as she said "Maybe one day I could stay here with you? Then I wouldn't have to worry about getting picked on by the other werewolves." She then let go and hoped one day her wish would come true. She hated living in that illage but knew that she couldn't impose on him like that.

he held her tightly against him, smiling when her tail began to wag.

He smiled and nodded, "Of course you could stay with me. I wouldn't mind if you lived with me."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

bump

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Dante Kazahana

((Srry been busy))

Sakura smiled and hugged him saying "Thanks. I promise I wont get in your way. By the way, your sccent isn't like anything I've ever smelled. What race are you? You can't be human since I've seen and smelled them before. You smell like a mixure of human and something else." She then tilted her head wondering what kind of human he was.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

((Srry been busy))

Sakura smiled and hugged him saying "Thanks. I promise I wont get in your way. By the way, your sccent isn't like anything I've ever smelled. What race are you? You can't be human since I've seen and smelled them before. You smell like a mixure of human and something else." She then tilted her head wondering what kind of human he was.

He looked at her, "I'm human. I didn't know my dad though." He was lying. he knew his dad and mom, but then they were killed by the werewolfs.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura then frowned and said "Oh I didn't know. Sorry." She then looked up at him but could quite get his scent pinned to certain races. "You know I don't care what you are We are friends and that is all that matters right?" She said and hugged him lovingly.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff