Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love Bytes (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:51 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Sorry for the late reply! It was a busy week!)

Tressa listened to what MVAN had to say. She didn't look away from the computer or stop typing. Her eyes were glued to the screen. She heard noise from her bed, but she didn't look over at it. She knew it at to do with Everett trying to strangle his tail. Suddenly, her phone rang. "Hello?" Tressa answered.
"Tressa, it's your mother. Me and Everett's mother are going to be late today. Eat dinner together tonight. Make sure to eat young lady." Tressa's mother told her over the phone.
Tressa rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I got it." She said then hung up. That whole time, she was typing with one hand and now she was back to typing with two. "This doesn't make any sense. How was MVAN transferred in Everett's body..." She said mainly to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:10 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

(it's ok)
Van was growing tired of both of them he took back control and got back up
he came up behind Tressa and froze the computer
ok enough
it's a mystery how i'm able to talk or leave the computer but half the reason i chose Ever
besides the fact he scared me
was because you liked him...
and i like you
he said bluntly but there was a hint of sincerity
i'm tired of computer related things
let's do something together
he added sweetly  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:44 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa was still typing until Van froze the computer. Anger and irritation grew up inside of her and turned turned to look at him. When he said that she liked Everett, her cheeks turned pink. When he said that he liked her, she grew confused. Wait, what? Her computer virus liked her? She had never been in this kind of situations before... And probably wont ever be in one again. Tressa sighed then leaned back in her chair. "Don't say stupid things like that. It isn't necessary. Listen, I don't like Everett and you are a computer virus. You can't like anyone." She told him then stood up. "I am to busy to play with you. Why not bring Everett back so you could have someone to entertain you?" She said then grabbed her computer bag. "I'm going to the library. I will be back in a few hours. Try not to burn the building down, okay?" She told him then started to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
her words hurt his feelings
ones he never knew he had
as soon as Tressa left he seemed to become depressed for the moment almost to the point of tears
controlling these emotions were a bit tricky
the sadness passed and he became infuriated punching a hole into the wall next to the door before storming into the den like area and flipping the couch over
what makes him so much better than me
i've been with her far longer than he has
and i can like someone if i want to
she's not the boss of me anymore
he shouted in the middle of his childish temper tantrum he left out the window and decided to entertain himself  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa sighed as she walked to the library. Maybe she was a little to harsh. But this was just the way she was. She couldn't help it. A sigh escaped her again then she looked up at the sky. It was true that she liked Everett... But he would never like her back. Who would? Of course she has had boyfriends before, but those never lasted long. She was always to caught up in her work. Romantic relationships just were in the way. She didn't have time for them. What was she going to do now? She had to get MVAN back into her computer and somehow return Everett to his normal self. But how? There was no explaining this. Not even Everett himself believes this. He thinks this is all just a dream. She would too if something like this happened to. Tressa neared the library as she continued to think. She went into the small building and began to do some research.

(I might not be on for awhile. I just got grounded and my hone was taken away. So... Yeah. Sorry. I will try to reply as soon as I can.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

(it's ok i understand completely)
Van's little temper tantrum slowly got out of control as he stormed downtown
User Image
there was no longer any sign of Ever anywhere
out of all the emotions anger and jealousy appeared to be the strongest after shorting out the stop lights, cameras, phones, and startling random people in the way he eventually
disappeared
turning back to his electric form
he reappeared on top of the glass roof of the library
hissing
Ever's memories of the place
helped him get there
the glass wouldn't break
he lightened himself by hovering
Van scanned the library for the girl
no more mr nice virus  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(O_O Van has gone scary...)

Tressa was still doing some research in the library. Then she froze. Maybe this was all MVAN's doing. Maybe he did all this and is lying to her. She shook her head. No, that couldn't be possible. He was just as clueless as her and Everett. A sigh escaped her lips and she sat down at the table with all of her stuff. What if she couldn't find the answer? What if MVAN would be in Everett's body forever? What was she going to do? She leaned over the table and put her hands to her forehead. She was stressed. She needed a break from all this. Maybe she never should have created MVAN. Tressa shook her head. No, she was glad she created him, nothing could stop her from feeling like that. Tressa leaned back in her chair when she heard some screams from outside. She looked out the window and saw some people acting crazy. What was happening out there? Was there a robbery or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:05 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

(Heh he'll burn himself out and be normal again)
He judged breaking through where he was wasn't wise
for one of the glass shards might hit his "target "
He jumped down in front of the library and watched people scattered around him van thought of nearly everything
no phones videos or physical proof but he still had to work fast
this form was about 10ft tall standing and about 6 on all......eight of his legs he squeezed through the main door following what was left of
Tressa's scent
he continued to run into squealing men and women before reaching the computer area

Tressa!!!
he growled his voice was startlingly deep  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:29 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa wondered what was happening outside. The screaming grew louder. Then she heard noises coming from the main entrance. It grew louder. Her eyes widened when she heard something growl her name. Tressa stood up, knocking her chair over. What the heck was that thing? It was huge! She back up away from it then began to run. "Crap!" She said to herself. It was after her! Why?!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Van grumbled when she started running
his long legs were also good for running
but the large number of heavy wooden tables and chairs were his obstacles he still followed her but tried to formulate a better plan
flying was no good
the ceiling was too low
and they ran past the remaining computers
Van finally saw his chance which was near the exit
it wasn't a computer but it was a digital picture frame on a bookshelf
Van disappeared and travelled to it before reappearing in front of the fire exit
Tressa there's no point in running
you're either coming with me willingly or i'm taking you
he said  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:51 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa ran as fast as she could. She had to get away fro that thing. She had a bad feeling about this. As she neared the exit, she thought she was home free. Boy was she wrong. Tressa came to a sudden halt when the creature appeared in front of her out of no where. She cussed under her breath. There had to be another way out. "You think I will go with you without a fight?" Her voice had a bit of mockery in it. She grabbed a few books and threw them at him to distract him for a few seconds. She then ran between his legs and sprinted out of the exit. "What the heck is that thing?" She asked herself as she ran. Looking over her shoulder, she was seeing if the thing was still following her. She hoped it wasn't with all her might.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:42 am
Yoshimi Sohma

the thing that seemed to make this so difficult for him was
he was trying to catch up and get ahold of Tressa but didn't want to hurt her
it was like trying to carefully move a wayward butterfly outside of a house without squishing it or breaking it's delicate wings
now if he had just wanted to wrecklessly grab her
he didn't know what come of that
but with the teeth claws and quilled up fur it he had
the result wouldn't end up looking too good
of course
you're headstrong, stubborn, and over confident
as usual
that's why you nearly fried your eyes and burned out the computer
which is way too small by the way
to make me
Van spat as he tripped over himself
he growled before disappearing again mostly because he wasn't going to be caught roaming the streets like this
it was a stoke of luck that no policemen were here with their huge rifles aiming to kill
he wouldn't let her get far
as long as there a screen,
battery powered device, or an object with an electric current he could follow her
he watched Tressa through one of the street camera's he disabled
and saw a few cars still around
really the streets were nearly empty
everyone must of fled home
which he was sure Tress was heading
he decided to take over one of these car things
one of the newer ones decked out with enough technology for him to stick to
he stayed on the onboard computer and kept the driver in his seat belt and locked the doors
a ghost car would seem suspicious he didn't follow her right away but he still could watch and bolt after her if nessesary
pfft after this even if he manages to catch her he wasn't sure where he'd take her afterwards  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:50 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa froze then turned her head to look at the creature. What did he just say? That creature was MVAN? Her virus?! Why was he chasing her. But when she looked behind her, MVAN had disappeared. "Crap." She muttered to herself then turned to start to run again. Where was she to go? Home? No. She couldn't go home. Who knows when her parents would be back. There had to be some place... Then it clicked. Tressa changed the direction she was running in and dashed away. There was one place she could go that had no high tech technology in it. She had noticed that MVAN could posses the technology, she was pretty sharp. Especially when she is in danger.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 am
Yoshimi Sohma

this wasn't Van's at his worst
there will come a point in time when he starts acting like a virus again and when he does all hell would break loose
but in the meantime
Van decided to just go "home" which was his computer
not seperated from Ever though
he's keeping him
Van didn't abandon his first task yet
the car still followed Tressa but a copy of himself was controlling it the whole cat and mouse thing was too frustrating for the original so he left the copy to finish his job  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa was still running until she accidentally ran into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was. "Jessie?" She asked in surprise.
The guy blinked, then his lips spread out into a grin. "Tress! Long time no see!" He said. They high-fived each other.
"What are you doing back? I thought you moved to England." Tressa told him.
Jessie shrugged. "We arrived back here not to long ago. So what have you been up to?" He asked her. Then he lowered his voice. "What about that virus of yours?" He asked her.
Tressa looked around then grabbed his arm. "Follow me. I will tell you everything about it." She told him, still looking around nervously.
Jessie raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" He asked her.
Tressa shook her head. She couldn't bring him to the woods. That would be to weird. "Uh, nothing." She said then dragged him to the nearest coffee shop.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff