Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 am
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick snickered a bit. Yeah, sounded like prime Quidditch weather after all. He didn't deny the cold, especially since he was sitting there watching his breath freeze in the air. When was spring supposed to arrive again? "Well, hopefully they don't send too many others her way then, huh? And I thought Hufflepuff did make a goal?" Might have been his imagination, especially since he'd seen one of the younger chasers throw the quaffle through the hoop. Or what he thought was the hoop. He almost wanted to go down and guard the goals himself, but it was not his team. Besides, Jacob had it. He blinked when Ver asked about Gryffindor's keeper. He thought everyone knew that. Oh wait, he had hardly spoken with anyone last year, so maybe that was why no one on his team really knew. "Who, Jacob? Yeah, he's my brother. Can sometimes be an annoying git at times, but otherwise he's cool. He was the keeper last year too. Said something about wanting to hit things, and instead got stuck catching things instead." He smirked. Yeah, just like his brother to be like that.

----------------------------------
State: Sympathizing
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image
▶ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking ◀
▶ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ was absorbed in attempting to watch this game. So absorbed, in fact, that he didn't notice Jaslyn sitting beside him until he turned his head and found himself nose to nose with the Slytherin. He blinked, brown eyes wide and now alert to the boy's surroundings. His head jerked back, separating the two young teen's faces. "Oh! Jaslyn! You-- I didn't know you were-- I mean, umm-- Hi." Chance mentally facepalmed himself. He sounded like a bloody idiot that couldn't finish a sentence! He shook his head, his red hair swishing across his forehead from underneath his hat. It was then that he began to take his friend in for how she appeared. She was shivering, obviously chilled by the weather that blocked out the warmth of the sun. "You're cold." was all the boy said. He unzipped his jacket, the bitter air instantly chilling him to the core, and pulled Jaslyn to him in one swift motion. Somehow, he was okay with this. His face was red or anything. Maybe it was because his actions were for Jaslyn's well-being...?

╘═════════════════════════════╛

▶ No, you'll never be alone ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀
▶ Hear the whispers in the dark ◀

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:11 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver blinked as he said Hufflepuff made a goal and mentally face palmed. She had seen them make a score but it hadn't registered in her brain. "Yeah they did, but Gryffindor has caught up now." She smiled at Rick and nodded when he spoke of his brother. "My twin sister is Elli, I think I know what you mean by annoying git sometimes." She said, chuckling and smiling. She loved her sister to death and back, but Elli could get on her nerves like no other. She nodded. "I like hitting things. I wouldn't do well as Keeper. Not enough action.... no offense." She smiled sheepishly at him.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn blinked as Chance suddenly pulled away from her really quickly, and started stuttering and mumbling his way through a greeting. She giggled and leaned up to kiss his nose gently. "Hi." She whispered, smiling brightly at him, even though she felt like her limbs were going to go numb and fall off any minute now. Somehow Chance noticed how cold she was. She supposed it wasn't that hard to notice when she was shivering and her teeth were chattering. She watched him unzip his jacket and blushed when he pulled her close to him. Giggling and smiling like an idiot, she curled against him. She found his body to be 300% warmer than she was at the moment, and happily snuggled into his warmth. "Th-thanks Chance." She whispered, looking up at him and smiling. She was glad he was here and she had found him, because she would have been soaking wet and freezing by the time the game was over if she hadn't. Now she'd just be wet, and maybe a little cold, but very very happy.

OOC...

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ watched the game, allowing Jaslyn to cuddle into him. He didn't mind it now, for he didn't want her to freeze to death. His arm was wrapped around her protectively, and he glared at anyone who passed them and looked at them oddly. What was with them? Hadn't they ever seen two best friends snuggling in a coat before? Jeez... Suddenly, the snow stopped falling. Chance looked up at the sky to find the clouds parting, rays of sunshine pouring down on them from above. Well, that was strange. "Hmm." A light breeze blew by, and the temperature increased to a pleasant level, not too cold and not too hot, just right. "Jaslyn? Do you mind if I pull my coat off? Unless you still need it. Then, by all means, you can borrow it." he said as he tugged his hat and scarf off and set them beside him on the bench type object where he had found a sitting place. He most certainly did not want to get all sweaty and gross from being bundled up in his winter gear with the sun shining down on him. Especially not in front of Jaslyn.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn was happily snuggled against his side, when the weather suddenly gave and the snow stopped. She sighed in disappointment. He probably wouldn't want to cuddle with her now that she wouldn't freeze to death! She blinked as he spoke and shrugged. "I'm fine. You can take it off." She whispered, before moving away from his slightly to take off her own hat and scarf. She didn't take off her light jacket though. Instead she just unzipped it, and then scooted back over to Chance. Sneakily, she lifted his arm, and cuddled into his side, making sure his arm fell back around her. She wanted everyone to know he was hers. Not that she hadn't already made that obviously clear, but still. Over kill wouldn't hurt anyone. "Hmm... my Chance." She spoke aloud, and then immediately blushed. How could she have let her thoughts slip out into words. Chance was going to think she was crazy or something. She determinedly stared out at the Quidditch match, even as her blush grew brighter and brighter with passing time. She was such an idiot.

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ nodded and slipped his jacket from his arms, setting it beside him with his hat and scarf. As he did this, Jaslyn removed her own jacket and slithered her way back into his arms. He didn't really mind it. Maybe she was still a little chilly... Yeah.. That's it. When she finally spoke, the boy's face turned red and his heart seemingly stopped beating. She had called him... hers. He did seem to feel as though she had claimed him as her own, but he had never heard her say it out loud before... Oh wait. He should probably say something instead of just sitting here, lost in his thoughts...! "Uhh... I-I.. Y-Yes. A-And... M-My Jaslyn..." Chance stuttered his way through his statement, but he got it out. Gah, now what?! He noticed that people were leaving, the game obviously over. Could he just sneak away with them? Maybe hide in his tower, alone and away from watchful eyes? It sounded like a good plan to him...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn was still blushing furiously, and his statement only made her blush more. She was happy of course; she was glad he didn't think she was crazy or anything. Plus he had said she was his, which she knew was true, but him saying it made it better. She looked around, and saw everyone standing to leave and such. Still blushing, she finally looked up at Chance and smiled shyly. "Hey Chance...." She whispered. Slowly, she reached up with her hands to touch his cheek gently, getting him to look down at her. Still smiling, and blushing, she quickly leaned up and pressed her lips against his briefly. "Mine." She whispered. Giggling awkwardly, she kissed his cheek, grabbed her hat and scarf, and then stood. She looked at him for a few seconds, then held out her hand for him. He could walk with her.... if he wanted too.

OOC...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

cнᴀɴcᴇ sighed, glad to have that off of his chest. It was a relief, to have finally somewhat sorta kinda told her... that. Jaslyn forced him to look down at her, and he blinked a few times, confused. What was she-- A moment later, he knew the answer. She had kissed him, and said that word again. 'Mine.' He was frozen in place, and until she had moved to stand up, he didn't think that he would ever move again. She was paralyzing to him. Blinking back to reality, Chance followed her with his eyes, staring at her open hand that was extended to him. The redhead quickly gathered his belongings and grasped that hand. "Uhh, Jaslyn? Would you mind taking a walk with me? I-It's such a lovely day, a-and..." The Ravenclaw quickly shut himself up and continued to exit the stands, leading his Slytherin friend along beside him.

~Exit to The Quad~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 pm
User ImageUser Image 

×××××Jaslyn waited quietly. Chance seemd to be frozen in his seat, and part of her wondered if he was mad at her for kissing him... but she did it all the time. Sure usually it was just a peck on the cheek but still.... She chewed on her lower lip waiting, hand still awkwardly extended, but finally he moved. His hand took hers and she smiled widely. His hand was so big compared to hers.... but then again she was tiny. She giggled as he began to stutter. "I'd love to go on a walk with you." She said happily. As he led the way out of the stands, someone knocked into her and she squeaked and stumbled, only staying on her feet because she was clinging to Chance's hand like a life line. She huffed, and turned her head to see who had run into her, but found no one. With a sigh, she moved closer to Chance's side so she could use him as a buffer against all the other people and followed him out of the stands.

OOC: Exit to The Quad

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:45 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff)

David and Leonette raced off to the stands for the beginning of the game. They were in their uniforms in case they were needed. Chances were they wouldn't be but that was beside the point, Chloe was playing today. With it being Chloe's first game both family members wanted to be there and they were ready to cheer on both teams or at least Leonette was.

Taking a seat in the stands Leonette looked down to see that the teams were still missing members. She knew that David's mind might be elsewhere what with finding out how his sister got the spot on the team. David looked up to Heather during her time at Hogwarts much like he did Remy she had been a wicked Beater and a focus to be reckoned with on the pitch. Now however she would be like the rest of her family just a memory to those who knew them. It hurt knowing that everyone Remy loved was gone and she was alone in the world.

"David." Leonette said for the second time finally catching his attention. "Sorry Leo..." David replied looking over at her. "What were you saying?" he asked her. "I was trying to tell you that Chloe still seems awfully nervous. We probably should have given her a calming potion." she told him. David looked down at his sister what in the world she was going to making herself faint before the game even started.

"Do you have a piece of parchment or something?" David asked her quickly. Leonette took out a paper she had in her pocket. "What are you doing?" she asked as she handed it off to him. "I'm writing her a message." he explained. "Inscribo." he said flicking his wand before writing his message to her.

David
Chloe calm down the game hasn't even started. Just relax and play the game. It's just a game right so try your best and you'll do great I know you will. Besides you have great back up in Dhylan and Ada so you have nothing to worry about. Promise.

With that David folded the paper and then held it in his hand. "Wingardium Leviosa." he said giving a swish and flick before sending the paper over to his sister on the field. He practically had to make it float in her face to get her to see it. When she took it out of the air he put his wand away and relaxed back into his seat. "Hopefully that will work." he said hoping for the best.

Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

David

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella avoided Alexandria all morning. Last time Gryffindor played, her step sister had made it very clear that she didn't want to see her at the game. In fact, she did more than make it clear. That situation had scared the first year so badly that she really did end up skipping the match. Hell, the only reason she tried out for the Quidditch team was because Alex had made the reserve team last year, and Bella wanted to prove she was better at sports than the older girl. Now that she also made reserve, she didn't want to let the lions down by not showing up in case she was needed. That was why avoiding the second year was a must. If she didn't find her today, she couldn't pull her aside and threaten her again if she were to show up. Rosabella decided that after breakfast, she would change into her quidditch gear just in case she was needed, then stay outside until the game started. Alex was known for being late to the games, so Bella arrived early.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 am
User ImageUser Image
In Company of: No-one in particular
[Wearing:Team Spirit with a Coat Just in Case]

So we have won one game... wonder if we can pull off another win? Probably, to tell the truth.

Ronna usually arrived fairly early to games-or anything for that matter-but she was a bit later than her usual. She was still early and there before the game started, so she supposed it didn't matter. She was still excited about the fact Gryffindor finally broke its epic losing streak in Quidditch, and it was even more probable that Gryffindor would pull off a win this game. Terren Hawthorn, one of the kids in her year, had been seeker, and while she never knew much about him besides the one time she had run into him in Diagon Alley after first year and that Victor was friends with him, there was the fact of the matter for the game it didn't matter one way or another. In real life, sure, he was gone, died with his family, people were saying, it was probably a big blow to all of Hufflepuff-the house had always been close. And, Terren, well, he always seemed friendly: hadn't Victor said something earlier that year about him being a model Hufflepuff?

She frowned, taking a seat at random, leaving her white-probably winter weather worthy-coat unzipped. It never got this cold in Hawkinge in the South of England. She looked down at the field to see much of the Gryffindor team and some of the Hufflepuff team had assembled. Gryffindor had good odds before considering that Hufflepuff's seeker was only a third year, but now that they were using a reserve... and there was an upperclassman who looked new and absolutely terrified to be on the field. Ronna didn't feel exactly overly cheerful about cheering Gryffindor on when their odds were upped of winning by tragedy and bad-luck on the other house's side. Besides, she liked the Hufflepuff house, well, she would say she liked every Hufflepuff she had ever met but there was that one girl from the first match who made fun of Minn for absolutely no reason and then the head of the house didn't exactly make the situation much better even if Dhyl, some may have argued went into big-brother mode too much in how many points he took away and not giving the girl detention.

She leaned forward and let out a sigh as she waited for the game to begin.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:04 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo walked into the stands alone, deciding that he should go support his house at the game, despite his desire not to. Believe it or not, he was starting to get over being left out of the squad, bringing him back to the days when he had just started football when he all he could do was kick a ball well and dribble, but had no idea how to play. His first coach had left him out of starting team when he was seven years old. Not really the same, but he did, but soon enough Theo rose to become one of the best youngsters in all of the Isles and even among the world, much to his old coaches distaste. Maybe he could pull the very same in Quidditch, but he really didn't think it would end the same. He was missing out on valuable practice time this time. Before, he could just practice in his back yard or go to a match. Here, the matches were scarce and the other teams had to practice on the pitch; so he hardly got to.

He sat down into one of the seats, the hood on his jacket up. Maybe he would run into Alex today. She had to come to the games anyway; so maybe he would get to spend some time with her. She was his girlfriend after all, which made him happier and happier to repeat over and over again in his mind. He loved it. He's had a crush on her since day one it seemed like and now he had her.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup

User Image

Jer stepped up into the stands, a frown pulling at the corners of his mouth as he sat down. This game was suposed to have Cain in it. His brother, for his entire life. And yet... He closed his eyes, not wanting to remember how it happened. Christmas break, and wasn't that a lovely present, he thought sarcastically. To wake up one morning, and find out that one of the people that helped to raise you just vanished. Magni had called his boss, and investigations had been all over the house, interviewing everyone, from the Borsons, to even the other kids in the house, to even their guests, Magni and Balder's uncle and aunt.

He pulled his hat down over his face, not really wanting to talk to anyone, or really be seen. He didn't know how to feel, to be honest. So many people had disappeared in his life, either through adoption, or people on the streets that just vanished without a trace. It was one thing Steffi had been scared of, and he'd been just as terrified when he found out she lost an eye. He pulled his knees to his chest, probably looking awkward, but it helped fight off some of the chill in the air.

-------------------------------------------
State: Mourning
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]