Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 pm
Ashen looked absolutely exasperated. "You need to...how do they say it?" Ashen thought for a moment before exclaiming, "Stand for yourself! Do not just fall back like a..a..a broken blade of grass!" There was nothing that irritated the witch more than spinelessness.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm
"I just...think it's better not to cause any trouble is all...If I don't speak up, that won't happen, and no one can get mad if I always apologize." Stiiiiill hiding.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm
"Lacking selfishness is one thing, but lacking the self is another!" Ashen felt even more upset than before. His saving her meant nothing. Even animals or bugs had more say than he in his eyes, it seemed! "Living without any thought for you is no life at all. It is just being a prop for others to use. I pity you, who does not know how to think and act for himself." With that she turned and began to storm off. It was highly likely that Ashen would meet this man again, as her pride demanded it be so. She just could not stand the sight of one so meek for the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Rune spent the rest of the day at his stall with a cloud of gloom hanging over him. She seemed so nice before, where did all that come from?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 pm
Ashen found an inn to stay at for the moment being, easilly able to afford a room and hot meal due to the funds she'd gotten from conning fools with promises of granting their wishes, heart's desires, ect. ect. She usually took gold, only resorting for the buyer's soul when she found that she could make use of it. Ashen knew that she would have to keep alert as she stayed in this dirt poor town, though, as poor could easilly translate to 'desperate for coin' these days. And by 'desperate for coin' I mean 'desperate enough to steal'....with shanking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 pm
((Oo! Shanking reminds me. I had dnd shenanigans on friday. Where we discovered our self-proclaimed party leader (who is a real life otaku with a love of all things moe) is Wrong Genre Savvy and continuing the horrible tradition of the leader being all muscle and no brain. There was much face/palming and weeping of souls that night.))

As the day drew to a close, Rune began packing his things into a sack, toting the unsold wares and supplies back to his home just outside the village so as not to be stolen during the night. From there, it was another lonely walk back to his forest home.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm
{Ouch. >.< Anybody make any attempts to get Off the Rails?

Also, should we tiemskips?}

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 pm
((No, but we did have to explain to him why it was usually a bad idea to steal the giant gold statue of a cult's deity. Because, and I quote, that's the kind of s**t that gets you smote. As for his wrong genre savvy-ness, we had to explain how there is no such thing as good and sane cult. He thought cults were always groups that came together to spread peace. *face/palm* And then he advised us not to take any food from traveling merchants because it might be poisonous like the apple from Snow White. *double face/palm* Yes. Really. I also had to make strangling motions at him for spilling our entire plan about killing a crazy cult to some random dudes we saved who turned out to be friends of said cult and then it just got really messy from there. Side note: friend joined the group and he has basically made Aradia. It was his intention and it was all kinds of perfect. His powers include flavor text like "you commune with your thousands of past lives..." and names like "Born Under a Bad Sign." XD

Also yes. sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 pm
{Ugh, sounds like a total pain to deal with. ...And really, who would think to pull a Snow White scenario? And...good/sane cults? Wow. I'm facepalmin' just hearing it. >.<
---
The Aradia character sounds totes boss, though.}

The next day Ashen found herself sitting in the shade underneath a tree a small distance from town. Leaning against the bark of the tree she was doing some sewing to keep her occupied as she pondered the previous day's events. Each deft and graceful movement was accompanied by a turbulent thought or emotion, the latter two hidden beneath a facade of calmness and peace. It was a wonder how she could look so serene one moment and so frightening the next.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:53 pm
A small wicker basket hung from Rune's arm as he went about collecting herbs and ingredients. He didn't realize that the tree he was currently climbing was the very tree hiding a witch in its shade.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:56 pm
Hearing the commotion was enough to make Ashen put down her needles and listen carefully to her surroundings. "Someone is there?" she asked, sounding surprisingly gentle as she waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:01 pm
There was a rustling in the tree and soon Rune's head poked out from the leaves above. "Oh! Hello again! Don't mind me, just collecting more ingredients." he said with a shy little smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:07 pm
Ashen kept her calm facade, acting as if the previous day's arguement had never occured. Instead she went back to her sewing. "For your medicines? What do you happen to be looking for?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:13 pm
"Ah..." Some more rustling and Rune reached down with a tiny, pale pink flower held between his finger tips. "These." he said with a bit of a strained tone, clearly in a somewhat uncomfortable position to be in from his place in the tree. "They're good to help calm the nerves."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 pm
"Irony." Ashen smiled a little as she glanced up at Rune, amused by how he was straining himself for an herb that was meant to sooth. "These trees are...native to here?" she asked, having never really noticed the small blooms before. Then again, she never normally took the time to truly admire the scenery these days.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff