Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
How it used to be... (Vampire x Human TAKEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:58 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was shocked. He bit him? Now that she looked at him, the man had two bloody holes on his neck. Her eyes widened. He was the real deal. Alex was really a vampire! When he came over to comfort her, she backed away from him. "Y-you could have killed him Alex. You could have became a murderer..." She said, her voice shaking.

"Crissie, I didn't mean to. I panicked... i couldn't bare to see you get hurt." He said then saw her back away. "You know i couldn't hurt you, Crissie." He then approached closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was shocked. He bit him? Now that she looked at him, the man had two bloody holes on his neck. Her eyes widened. He was the real deal. Alex was really a vampire! When he came over to comfort her, she backed away from him. "Y-you could have killed him Alex. You could have became a murderer..." She said, her voice shaking.

"Crissie, I didn't mean to. I panicked... i couldn't bare to see you get hurt." He said then saw her back away. "You know i couldn't hurt you, Crissie." He then approached closer.

Crissie's hands started to tremble. "Y-you need to turn him in at least... Say that an animal attacked him and tell him that he tried to rape me... Or something... He can't just stay here forever.." She told him. When he grew closer to her, she started to back away. When she heard a noise from the room, she jumped in fright. She was so nervous and scared right now that she didn't know what to do with herself.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie's hands started to tremble. "Y-you need to turn him in at least... Say that an animal attacked him and tell him that he tried to rape me... Or something... He can't just stay here forever.." She told him. When he grew closer to her, she started to back away. When she heard a noise from the room, she jumped in fright. She was so nervous and scared right now that she didn't know what to do with herself.

"I'm sorry i can't Crissie... He knows what i am. Either he becomes a vampire or dies." He looked down, feeling hurt. The look in her eyes hurt him. She was terrified of him...

He stepped closer, "And... I can't let him become like me Crissie..." He then reached for her hand, "i'm sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

"I'm sorry i can't Crissie... He knows what i am. Either he becomes a vampire or dies." He looked down, feeling hurt. The look in her eyes hurt him. She was terrified of him...

He stepped closer, "And... I can't let him become like me Crissie..." He then reached for her hand, "i'm sorry..."

Crissie was shocked. "What are you saying... You are going to kill him if he doesn't die from the bite? That isn't right though..." When he stepped closer, she stepped backward and her back hit the wall. She was at a dead end. "Y-you can't just kill him... Nobody deserves death even if they did or tried to do terrible things..." She said.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:45 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was shocked. "What are you saying... You are going to kill him if he doesn't die from the bite? That isn't right though..." When he stepped closer, she stepped backward and her back hit the wall. She was at a dead end. "Y-you can't just kill him... Nobody deserves death even if they did or tried to do terrible things..." She said.

"I'm sorry, Criss... nobody can know that I'm a vampire... Your the only one I trust. Death is better than a vampire... and if he turned vampire. Could you imagine how bad he would be if he could live forever and be strong and fast? I can't let that happen or let him live..." He looked down as he touched her hand now, his face full of guilt, "I'm sorry but i have to do this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

"I'm sorry, Criss... nobody can know that I'm a vampire... Your the only one I trust. Death is better than a vampire... and if he turned vampire. Could you imagine how bad he would be if he could live forever and be strong and fast? I can't let that happen or let him live..." He looked down as he touched her hand now, his face full of guilt, "I'm sorry but i have to do this..."

Crisis couldn't believe this. "There's no other option in your mid... Is there..." She said, feeling kind of sad. She flinched when he touched her hand and jolted back, hitting the wall. She pressed her whole body to the wall as much as possible to get as far away from him as possible. "It-It isn't right... He didn't choose this Alex... It's not fair... Sure her tried to rape me... But still... There has to be another way..." She insisted, her voice shaking a bit.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crisis couldn't believe this. "There's no other option in your mid... Is there..." She said, feeling kind of sad. She flinched when he touched her hand and jolted back, hitting the wall. She pressed her whole body to the wall as much as possible to get as far away from him as possible. "It-It isn't right... He didn't choose this Alex... It's not fair... Sure her tried to rape me... But still... There has to be another way..." She insisted, her voice shaking a bit.

"I'm sorry Crissie... There is nothing i can do..." His eyes widened as she jerked away. He then reached forward and took her face in his hands, "Criss... I love you, but... this is the only way... unless we hold him captive..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:46 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie flinched when he grabbed her face. She struggled to get out of his grip. "N-no... That would be harsh to him..." She told him, not knowing what to do. She wanted that guy to go to the police. She wanted to leave. She wanted Alex not to live this way. To be human again.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:50 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie flinched when he grabbed her face. She struggled to get out of his grip. "N-no... That would be harsh to him..." She told him, not knowing what to do. She wanted that guy to go to the police. She wanted to leave. She wanted Alex not to live this way. To be human again.

He shook his head slowly, as he put his hands to his side. It hurt more as sadness filled his eyes and voice, "I'm sorry criss... I have to kill him... As much as I would rather not I have no choice. I have to..."

Sorry for so long to not reply. Computer is getting repaired right now. Might get it back monday  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:53 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He shook his head slowly, as he put his hands to his side. It hurt more as sadness filled his eyes and voice, "I'm sorry criss... I have to kill him... As much as I would rather not I have no choice. I have to..."

Sorry for so long to not reply. Computer is getting repaired right now. Might get it back monday

(It's fine. Good luck with your computer. They can be meanies.)

Crissie felt the pain in her heart when she heard Alex's sadness. "But you will become a murderer, Alex! I don't want that!" She insisted. She tried to look at him in the eyes, but she couldn't. What was wrong with her? Why was she so afraid of him?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

(It's fine. Good luck with your computer. They can be meanies.)

Crissie felt the pain in her heart when she heard Alex's sadness. "But you will become a murderer, Alex! I don't want that!" She insisted. She tried to look at him in the eyes, but she couldn't. What was wrong with her? Why was she so afraid of him?

He couldn't look her in the eyes either. If he did he felt guilty because he knew what he had to do..."crissie..... I don't want this but I have no choice... I'm sorry but I've got to do it. It is hard enough I have to kill him, but crissie...... He's not my first..."

With saying that the guilt drowned him as he turned and shut the door to the other man's room behind him. He couldn't bear to seen what her face would l look like when he said that "I'm sorry criss..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:11 pm
Dante Kazahana

Shock ran through Crissie's body as Alex said those words. "No.. No that can't be..." She said then went up to the door. Tears were running down her cheeks as she put a hand to it. "Alex... I'm sorry... I am so sorry..." She sobbed then clenched her hand into a fist.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:25 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Shock ran through Crissie's body as Alex said those words. "No.. No that can't be..." She said then went up to the door. Tears were running down her cheeks as she put a hand to it. "Alex... I'm sorry... I am so sorry..." She sobbed then clenched her hand into a fist.

He sighed guiltedly. He swallowed as he grew is vampire fangs out and his eyes turned blood red, "I love you crissie... But go to the bedroom and cover your ears. You don't need to hear this.."

He waited 30 seconds before he walked over to the victim, who was struggling to get free. He let the bloodlust go, which made him blackout so he didn't have to hear the man scream and cry in pain as his life was drained from his body. When he was done he returned to normal. The floor was now covered in blood...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:35 pm
Dante Kazahana

No. This couldn't be happening. "No... Please don't do this... Alex!" She cried. When she heard no response, she opened the door. To her horror, she had witnessed everything that just happened. Her eyes were filled with fear and she covered her mouth to hide her scream. She dashed away from the door and somehow found the front door. She tried to open it, but it was locked from the outside. When she remembered the horrible scene, she felt a turn in her stomach than threw up into the trash can. She felt absolutely sick to her stomach.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:44 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

No. This couldn't be happening. "No... Please don't do this... Alex!" She cried. When she heard no response, she opened the door. To her horror, she had witnessed everything that just happened. Her eyes were filled with fear and she covered her mouth to hide her scream. She dashed away from the door and somehow found the front door. She tried to open it, but it was locked from the outside. When she remembered the horrible scene, she felt a turn in her stomach than threw up into the trash can. She felt absolutely sick to her stomach.

When he turned and saw that the door was open his eyes widened. Wiping the blood off of his mouth he quickly followed after her. Forgetting he was covered in blood, he walked in, "criss... You shouldn't have seen that..."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff