Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp] the world of the hunter (( midnight charm and Keshawn) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm
Setting down her cup she follows him. With a sweet smile she sits on the bed. "Would you like to talk for awhile?" She is enjoying his company. She's a bit nervous, but she likes him a lot. This is all just new to her. "This place is so much nicer than my cave and the grass I sleep on."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm
Keshawn sits and watches her. " thanks it had taken me a little while to get everything animal fur sales well." ~he smirks~ " what would you like to know?" ~ he smirks~ " I still would like it see your cave."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm
"I just don't want you to go yet. I like your company." Smiling softly, she leans against him slightly. "Do you really want me to be your mate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 pm
Keshawn smirks cuddles her and relaxes~ " I'm glad to hear that." ~he smirks again and snuggles her~ " yes, you don't mind and you want too."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 pm
"I would love to be your mate." Beaming, she nuzzles him softly. "May I ask if you have been with others before me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:02 am
Keshawn ~he blinks and looks away~ " I met someone else it didn't work out between us she is a sea based fae. I promised that I would help her have children there is not love between us. I'm trying to help her raise the numbers of her race. I hope you dont mind? I understand if you dont want me."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am
Midnight shakes her head. "I understand completely, and I don't mind. I think it's sweet of you to help her out. Even if it is in that way. In the end I'm the one who gets you." Smiling, she kisses him ever so softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:15 am
~He snuggles her and kisses her back~ " thank you, I will be a good mate to you. what would you like to do now?"  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 am
"I'm sure you will be." Midnight moves and lays down. "We could still talk, or sleep. Do you want to stay with me tonight?" She is unsure of what he will want to do. Shifting, she pulls her black and blue hair up out of her way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:43 am
~he smiles and snuggles against her he yawns~ " it's getting late. we should get some rest." ~he smiles at her~ " I would to stay with you and cuddle all night as long as you are ok with it."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:34 pm
nekolulu
~he smiles and snuggles against her he yawns~ " it's getting late. we should get some rest." ~he smiles at her~ " I would to stay with you and cuddle all night as long as you are ok with it."
"If you want to, but for you I would stay up forever." Midnight smiles sweetly, cuddling up to him. "I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't okay with it." Reassuring him, she looks up at him before closing her eyes. She feels so safe in his arms, so comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 am
Keshawn smirks " yes I would love to stay up and chat more" ~he yawns and rests his head against her~ " good, I'm glad you are comfortable with it." ~he snuggles more and sleeps~  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 am
nekolulu
Midnight Charm sleeps far more peacefully than she ever has before. Her breathing is soft and even, her heart beating against him. Sleeping soundly, she wakes in the morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:51 pm
He brings her breakfast then skins the animals he caught that morning. he brings her toast, eggs and hashbrowns~ " good morning."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:08 am
nekolulu
"Mmm that smells yummy." Staying in bed, she eats most of the food on her plate. "You are so sweet. Thank you." Leaning over she kisses him softly.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff