Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Professor Offices
Professor Steele's Office (Current Headmaster) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Fourth Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun walked up to the Head of Gryffindor House office. Not that he really minded, but the fact that the entire Gryffindor quidditch team was called couldn't be good. Hopefully, their consecutive losses won't get salt rubbed into it. Well, in either case, Sun would sit and listen, then walk away either feeling worse or like nothing happened.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Minn followed the other Gryffindors to their destination, to see a professor she'd never met. Remy looked on the verge of tears and Romy looked stoic, ready to take the fall if need be. Minn was worried, but she didn't think she was in trouble. She'd done good, hadn't see? Two games in a row she stopped the goals from being scored. If she wasn't in trouble... who was? Probably Remy, seeing as the Captain looked like she was about to be beheaded. Hopefully she wouldn't be removed from the team or anything, since she was super good at the game. The second year wished she had her brother to hide behind, but since he wasn't here, she'd borrow Remy's brother. The girl slipped her hand inside Remy's, then cowered a bit. What if this professor was a meanie?! Her eyes widened. What if she was in trouble for making the scary Slytherin to apologize!? Oh no. She was going to get yelled at!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Professor Steele's Office

David headed to the head of house's office. Why was the whole team being called to the office? He hoped he wasn't in trouble he didn't want to be in trouble for something. Luckily he wouldn't be in trouble for avoiding the owl he received. Walking into the office David crossed his fingers that he wasn't to blame for any of this. If only there was a reason given to why they were called...

With: Gryffindor Quidditch team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith walked into the office, not worried, no he had been expecting the team to have been called to the office last year. After all, they had been though, well now 3 seasons without a single win. Surprised this didn't happen the beginning of the year. he thought as he waited.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke entered the office, blinking as he realized the summons had definitely called all of the team there. Why had he gotten called? He hadn't played at all, he was just a reserve. He sighed, thinking this entire thing was probably because of what happened on the pitch. Heck, he hadn't said anything bad about the team for a good chunk of the year, and he'd been tempted. Sorely tempted. He leaned against a wall, deciding that he should at least wait and see, but something told him he might not be in trouble this time. Maybe. At least he thought he wasn't. Herregud! Was he always going to think he was in trouble for the rest of his life?

User Image
State: Waiting
OOC: Waiting on the rest of the team to show.

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eun walked into the room, his hair a curious shade of a light purple. He was confused as to why he was summoned here, especially since he had not played in more than one game in his two years on the team. He sat in a chair, looking curiously at the Head of House. The Reserve Seeker did not know why they were all summoned to the Professor's office. The Korean ran a hand through his hair and smiled, a few purple strands being twirled in his fingers.

His eyes studied the purple between his fingers. "Hmm. You know, Purple doesn't look that well with my skin." he thought aloud, not even noticing the awkward silence in the room in his moment of random observation. He screwed up his face and the roots of his hair changed to a bright red, spreading down the strands until he had a different color.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year
Reserve Beater on Quidditch Team

I have a bad feeling about this.

A lump of dread was in Ronna's throat as she had taken the summons and walked into Professor Steele's office seeing the rest of the team including the reserves. This was the second time this year she was in a professor's office and not for a reason for something good like extra credit. Taking a calming breath she looked around at her teammates wondering what this was about and what the professor she had never met was like.

User Image

In Company of: Gryffindor Quidditch Team
[Wearing:Casual Fall]

{ }

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : I don't even know anymore
                                                              Thinking : Maybe the team would have had a better chance of winning if David was in my position...
                                                              Doing : Joining the others
                                                              Where : Professer Steele's office
                                                              With : Gryffindor team

Xavier received the owl from the head of the Gryffindor house, asking the whole house's quidditch team to come to his office. He was in his poker face as he entered the office, not really looking nervous or anything. It was quite obvious that the team is in trouble. This was the second time he was in this office, but this time, it looked more....dangerous, if that's the word he thought.

Okay, so through all the games of this season, he had done completely nothing. Literally. He would be quite shocked when he realizes that the other team had already caught the snitch.

' Ah crud..... I'm having a thought to stop playing Quidditch anymore....'

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli walked into the office, at a loss for why they were there. Sure they hadn't won for 3 seasons in a row, but that was hardly a reason to get in trouble. Maybe Professor Steele was there to inquire about why half their team was in comas in the hospital wing. Maybe he was going to blame them for that. At the thought, her mind drifted to her boyfriend and a frown crawled onto her face.

She missed Cam more than anything else in the entire world and she hated seeing him just lying there practically dead. The only comfort she had was that he was in fact not dead.

Tearing her mind away from her thoughts and back to the present she looked around the room once before turning teal eyes on her head of house. Remy looked beyond nervous and that was no comfort at all.

OOC: ...

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image
You don't have to say you love me
Just be close at hand
You don't have to stay forever
I will understand
Believe me, believe me
I can't help but love you

User Image

Steele walked into his office with a certain hint of anger to it. He was beyond displeased with the team. In his hand, he gripped a note that had been forwarded to him by one of the beaters, and what was written on it boiled his blood. When he got to his desk, he turned to face the group. He waved his wand, shutting the door with a thump and then looked the team over, not even deigning to sit. His eyes traveled from one person to the next, until they settled on two people. Alvern and Bleiddiaid. "Now, I want to know precisely what the heck convinced you lot to attempt to cheat during this game. I received a note from Mr. Alvern here about a possible bounty being put out on another player. One aimed at Miss Ross from Slytherin." He looked at the note in question, then cleared his throat. "Alright Beaters. This is a note specifically for you. In the Slytherin/Gryffindor game, I want the Seeker taken out. You guys get her out, then work on getting Dominic. While getting Jaslyn, use defense to protect Romy. If Minn gets out, oh freaking well. Keepers don't get much use, and we have backups. Also, since last time I asked you to aim at Seeker and you all did your own thing, I'm making this one for house points. Until Jaslyn is eliminated, you will lose 15 points each and every time you aim at someone else. Games go easier when we're in harmony, and that usually involves listening to your Captain. Good luck in the game. I hope we fly away with a win. Signed, Remy Bleiddiaid."

He then looked back up at the team, his eyes hard. He had never heard of something so disgusting. Putting a bounty on another player, a young girl at that, was reprehensible to him. He leaned forward, his gaze penetrating. "I don't care if it was bloody Death Eaters out there and you were playing against them! This type of behaviour can get you fired, banned, and fined in the professional circuit! This is intentional and deliberate attempts to harm a player with incentives for doing so, since I caught wind of who was awarded points and who was deducted points because of this whole fiasco. You are lucky that this never went on to a win, because then I would have to forfeit that win and all points due to this incident!." He glared hard at Remy, letting the full force of his ire truly show.

"That is fifteen points from Gryffindor, a detention, and removal of your position on the team as Captain, Miss Bleiddiaid, since you seem to wish to cheat during games to win. I will not have a captain that decides to break the law, let alone the rules, to win. Miss McHalen, you are now captain of your team. I suggest you pick your Vice Captain wisely. As for the rest of you," He looked again at the rest of the team for this. "I suggest you straighten up and stop all this pointless bickering amongst your teammates. This is a team, there is no I in it, and pretending that you are the most important person on it is arrogant. I would straighten up your acts before next year, lest we find ourselves with another round of losses next year."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ bowed down her head feeling lower than low. She had cheated, and it was time to own up to her mistake. As he ripped into her, she stood silently, biting her lip to keep from crying. When he said she was no longer Captain, gold eyes stared blankly at her pin, shaking hands struggling to remove it. When it finally fell free into her hand, she set it lightly on the Professor's desk. She turned without a word, then walked silently from the room, tears slowly trickling down her cheeks. He was right, after all. She'd been stupid to even think of trying something like that, yet she still had. Her eyes were downcast, features ghostly as she walked away from her team, feeling hollow inside.

{Exit to Anywhere}

UT
f
HARACTER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus listened with widened eyes. Remy did what?! He turned his eyes on his sister, horror present in his eyes. He couldn't believe it. Remy had cheated to try and win, knowing what she was doing was wrong. And to think he'd given her back her Captain's pin. How could she even think do do that! He was glad he didn't win, since it would have cost their team dearly. In fact, Remy's punishment was light compared to what he would have given. He would never have allowed her to step foot on the Pitch again, and that was being nice. Now he had to wonder if she would try out the next year. Her last year. She had worked her butt to the bone for six years, just to ruin it before her last season. He shook his head, not knowing or caring if people were looking at him. The youngest Bleiddiaid was fuming in anger, and at the person he'd looked up to for four years. He pulled his glasses off and went back to scrubbing them, then shoved them back on his face. There would be no forgiveness. Not for this one.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blinked as her professor explained what had gone on. She stared dumbfounded at him for couple minutes before spinning around to glare pointedly at Remy. She marched up to her former captain and barely resisted the urge to slap the girl. "You bloody idiot! Why would you ever resort to cheating to win? Seriously? Is winning that important to you?" She spun around, unable to look the girl in the eye. She had once respected and admired Remy, but now she was ashamed to ever have called the girl a friend or team mate. Cheating? Really? She would never cheat. Never. She didn't care what the costs were.

She gulped, forcing herself not to spin around and slam her fist into the 6th years face.
                                                        "And what was the point of making me your vice captain if you're not going to consult me about how the team is run? " She growled lowly in utter frustration before turning her eyes on Professor Steele.

"Thank you for giving me the opportunity to prove that not our whole team is pitiful repulsive creatures like her. And I will be sure to pick a Vice Captain I can trust." She turned steely teal eyes on her new team. "I expect you all to follow my orders when I give them and to tell me if you have better plans. I also expect you to be like the beater who brought this to Professor Steele's attention. I will not stand cheating, or lying to win. That isn't the point of the game. We are out there to have fun and prove ourselves as real players, not cheat and lie our way to the top like the slime of the earth."

OOC: ...

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith blinked. He did not expect that. Yes he had given Professor Steele the note, but not to have Remy removed from position. He wanted her to get a lecture and maybe a detention at most. Bloody hell. he thought as he looked at the rest of the team. "Sir. I did not want to overthrow Remy. I didn't mean that when I said it was something that needed addressing." he said in a soft, shocked voice. "I wanted to help the team, by giving us a reason to respect Remy again." he said. Elli spoke up yelling after Remy. And then saying how she would not disappoint Professor Steele. "But I Guess it'a too late to change things." he said even quieter. He was unsure if anyone heard his last remark. The words were drowned out by Elli again. "I also expect you to be like the beater who brought this to Professor Steele's attention." She was praising him? What? But he had just destroyed the immediate team dynamic, unintentionally of course, but he had. How could he be praised for doing so?

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Shocked
                                                              Thinking : Maybe I should start training...
                                                              Doing : Accepting
                                                              Where : Professer Steele's office
                                                              With : Gryffindor team

Blue eyes were wide as his mouth began to drop down as the Professor began to explain why. His jaw dropped lower and lower as his explanation gone by, completely shocked that....their captain did something.....something like that. He blinked in disbelief, his eyes locked on the floor as he heard Elli's voice, strong and clearly angry at the sixth year. Xavier slowly turned his head to face their captain former captain. In his simple 3 years of playing, he knew that he admired Remy for her skills and talent. And this....this was something that he never expected to happen.

The third year listened quietly at Elli, their new captain, nodding quietly at what she said. Yeah...maybe it's just...better this way. But he still couldn't take it...Remy....cheating in order to win...Her image in his mind as a great chaser shattered down the depths of his mind. He couldn't think straight anymore.

'I would have to work harder now, yes,' he thought, nodding at Elli with a determined look. He thought to just accept the fact about Remy, and try harder to win next year.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Professor Offices

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff