Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Blood Rite (Closed and Started !) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

Serafina Monroe

The Innocent Mind and Confused Heart~

Sera smiles innocently as he wrapped her arms around her, "Loosen your hold a little bit so I can be able to get out easier.. And you might wish to lower down to my height. Otherwise he'd probably catch on." she smirks at him with an innocent wink before turning back and a tint of pink crossed her cheeks. "Aye!!!!! Marcus!" she calls out and immediately on time Black Star came bursting in the room and Serafina dropped her act while slipping out of his hold just in time to punch the other Meister hard across the face. Sending him flying into the wall. "You little pervert!" she scolds him. Steaming with anger as her fists were clenched hard, but she took a deep breath and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Her multiple colored eyes flaring with anger as she yanked him down to her height and was whispering something inaudible in his ear that made him immediately nosebleed and grin like a maniac before she pushed him away and stormed off into her room, slamming the door and changing into her own clothes. Oh Black Star was in for it more tomorrow.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:05 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

╔══════════════╗ ┏━━━━━━━━━┓ ╔══════════════╗

with Seranfia sudden crying out in a sexual manor Marcus shook his head back an forth it wouldn't work Black Star wasn't easy to full with stuff like this, but was stand corrected when Blck Star came running in like a mad man and just as fast he was sent slamming against the wall like a rag doll by his weapon and as she scolded his bud Marcus took notice to the sudden nose bleed he got when she ended there conversation. Curious on what all Seranfia told him once she was done with him Marcus made his way over to Black Star and placed his foot ontop of his head forcing it down. "You ever do that again and you will die @#*(*^&*$(..." Marcus told the teal haired boy in a cold cold harsh tone, "Um also what did she tell you to cause that?" he then asked Black Star as he took his foot off his head and bent looking at him with a cold look.

╚══════════════╝┗━━━━━━━━━┛╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:32 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina yawned after stretching, jeez she was beat. She had changed into a tank top and some shorts while calling it a day, putting Marcus's shirt right on her desk and neatly folded in case he wanted it back. She shut off her light and hopped into her bed while snuggling herself underneath the covers, falling fast asleep. However the situation outside wasn't so pleasant as Black Star got beat up by both weapon and Meister, but at least he got wha he wanted out of Sera finally as he looked up at Marcus, who had asked him about what his partner said and he laughed. "Why not ask her yourself, tough guy? You did just lasted a couple minutes alone in there with her, so ask her yourself." he says before getting up and walking out. Going back home.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Marcus sighed as he saw Black Star out shutting the door and locking it up for the night scratching his head he wondered if he should go an bother Seranfia after all that just happened. Shurgging he made his way down the hall past his room and opening his weapons door "Figures well here goes nothing" he said walking over to her bed poking around to find her head once it was located her pushed her head against the bed as gentle as possble and sat on her back. "Hey what'd cha tell Black Star" he asked Seranfia as he took his hand off her head and poked it agian.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina was peacefully sleeping until she heard her door open and her eyes shot open, her hand that was in front of her was immediately curled into a tight fist out of pure instinct. But she soon relaxed when she heard Marcus's voice. However she didn't bother turning around to face him. Just close her eyes again, "None of your business. Let me sleep, please." she mumbles in a soft and tired voice. Hoping this won't become a whole argument, but knowing the insanity spikes have been affecting Death City a lot more recently. It just might...

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Marcus poked her head a couple times before yawning he was tired to and had not only school tomorrow but had to go somewhere with Wes. "Fine don't tell me, but if some type of bad rumor spreads your getting punished" he told her putting both his hands behind his head an threw himself back onto her bed "Night Seranfia" he added as he closed his eyes then soon after was lightly snoring.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina smiled to herself and sighed a relief, "I can take care of myself." she replies sharply in her stubborn way of her's, "But goodnight Marcus...." she adds in a soft whisper. Tonight she was too tired to kick him out, so she left him alone and curled up in a ball before closing her eyes. Falling back asleep with her back towards him.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

As the night died out and the new day began a beam of light shot threw Seranfia crack in her certian shined over to Marcus making him goran as he sat up rustling his head hair. Looking over he saw his weapon still asleep "Oh right I crashed in here for the night' the black haired kid thought to himself as he crawled outta bed grabbing his shirt he lended to Seranfia and putting it on. Making his way out of her room over to the kitchen he got out some eggs and bacon and began to cook up breakfest.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina, blissfully asleep still, turned over and felt emptiness next to her. Which caused the weapon to awaken and smell food, Must be cooking.... Which means it's my turn to do laundry..... she thinks growling and got out of bed. Might as well getting changed into the outfit she usually wears, her white button shirt that ended at the start of her flat stomach which was trimmed with a navy blue one the edge. Her sleeves started a few inches after her shoulders, leaving them exposed, were trimmed with the same blue at the top edge and bottom with the rest white. She then wore some light blue flare jeans with a silver belt and low top white and black sneakers. Brushing out her naturally wavy/curly waist length hair as her bangs already covered her forehead, she didn't bother with it as she took the section of hair that was just shorter than the rest and kept it over her should Ron the front with a white and green ribbon. After a final check, she walked out of her room, yawning.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Finishing up with breakfest he could hear small tip tap sounds coming down the hallway indicating that Seranfia was up. As the last of the bacon was finishing up Marcus grabbed two plastice plates filling them up nicely with food and setting the hot plates of food on his arm waiter style something he was used to for to get the money to buy food and pay rent he was a waiter at a small resturant not to far from there place. "Yo Seranfia Breakfest!!" Marcus called out to his weapon as he set the plates on the table an whipped his hands off on his pants before walking over to the frig and grabbed a water.

[[Sorry for the late reply been busy outside of gaia, and sorry for the sloppy post to i've been hitting writers blocks lately.]]

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina blinked her eyes awake when Marcus called. "I'm coming!" she calls back walking out. Looking around lazily before going to fix herself something to drink, when truth was that she was avoiding to sit down at the table. Images from last night and how conflicted she felt made her cheeks flush up and she shook her head clear of it, her eyes having that distant look in them. "Come on now... don't deny your heart." a voice said in her mind and she lowly growled, Who are you? Don't start going parental on me. The voice chuckled darkly, "All in good time.... no need to rush things here. I promise you shall find out soon, young Serafina." She frowned and stayed quiet as she started making her coffee as she bit her bottom lip. Lately that voice has been causing her headaches and she hasn't told anyone about them yet...... plus she didn't wish to become Dr. Stein's new test subject....

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Marcus wasn't paying to attention to his weapon for the time being for he was still tired and the whole 'morning attitude' thing or whatever people called it. Taking a sip out of his water he heard a low growl out of nowhere he first looked to the side of him, then the other, and finally behind him where he found Seranfia making her morning coffee as silent as can be. Turning back towards his food Marcus sighed she was probably still thinking about last night thinking back to it he could feel his face get hot scratching his head trying to put last night in a vault behind his head Marcus got up from his seat and walked behind Seranfia placing his hand on top of her head ruffling it a little "Hey um about last night....." Marcus paused for a moment trying to figure out on how to word it all and when he had it put together his phone began to ring "Hold on" he told Seranfia as he walked over to the couch looking at his phone to see who exactly was calling. Seeing it was Wes he walked outside closing the door behind him. "Yo Wes what’s up" Marcus greeted his pale in his deep friendly tone, 'Just calling to remind you not to forget about tonight' Wes replied with a slight chuckle, "Ha-ha no worries man so how’s it going you never call I feel un loved" Marcus teased with a chuckle. Marcus remained outside continuing his little conversation with Wes about the usual life, fights on the TV and in school, and girls their weapons in particular.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:57 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina was just.... quiet. Even more quiet than usual as she heard her Meister talk to her then answer his phone outside. She took her full cup of coffee away from the maker and set it aside for a while, placing both hands on the counter top and hanging her head down. Growling with more fierceness than before. "Go spy on him. You know you want to hear what he's talking about..." that voice taunted her wihich made the growl form. Now into one of anger... I will not! Why should I listen to you!? she snaps in her head at the voice while just drinking her coffee straight and without anything she usually added before having it empty and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth before going out for the day. "You should listen to me, stubborn girl, because I am wiser than you are to know your in denial and to make up your foolish mind already!" her voice yells which caused her to become furious for some reason and her eyes dulled as she finished brushing her teeth and was currently glaring at herself in the mirror when it took over and caused her to punch at the mirror. Making it break but not too badly, only a few shards were falling out and they were tiny. But some remained in her hand as age regained control at the wrong moment as she fell on her knees as the pain brought her back to reality. "Ow ow ow ow....... what the hell happened there?" she whimpers quietly as she used her good hand to bring herself up and she started to take out the stubborn shards of glass. Not noticing the red/black color of her blood, softly whimpering after each share and biting her bottom lip hard to not cry out in pain.

Bloody_Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Finishing up his call with Marcus rolled his shoulders back “Alright till tonight Wes” saying his good bye with a chuckle he shut his phone and put it within his left pocket. Walking back into the apartment he noticed Seranfia wasn’t in the kitchen Marcus pushed it off though the girl probably didn’t want to be reminded of last night or hear anything about it from him about it, but as he walked over to the table that thought went away for her food was still there untouched Seranfia even if she was mad would eat her food he prepared her. With a brow raised Marcus walked out of the kitchen and down the hall and over to her room but stopped taking notice the shattered mirror in the bathroom then looking down to the floor he found Seranfia and her bloody hand “Seranfia!!” Marcus blurted out running over to her and bent down beside her “Seranfia!! What’d happen Seranfia!!?” Marcus said as he took her bloody hand into his own quickly grabbing a nearby towel and wrapping her hand within it.

Layla Listressa

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

She was almost done when out of nowhere Marcus rushed towards her and attacking her with questions. Doing a rushy job of her hand which made her whimper slightly louder in discomfort and hurt, trying to signal to slow down and pay more attention to how sensitive the wound was and how there were still few more shards of glass still in her hand. "I dunno what happened. I was in the kitchen about to eat when it went black and I wound up here with my knuckles covered in glass. Strange and ridiculous as it might sound, its true....." she answers in her soft voice. "And what were you talking about earlier? Something about yesterday?" she asks avoiding any further discussion about her hand.

Bloody_Trickster

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces