Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviour [[1x1]] [[Lucii+Gaaras]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:42 pm
"Tomorrow?" Bobbie huffed, placing a hand on her hip and cocking it. "Who said anything about tomorrow?" God, she needed another cigarette. Talking to this girl was a chore. "I work tomorrow, and I don't intend on getting up any earlier than noon. I'm going out tonight--and trust me, in your withering condition, you do not want to go where I'm going." Bobbie turned to face her full on. "I agreed to walk and talk with you, nothing else."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:57 pm
"Yes," she said patiently, "but I've decided that you're a rude b***h and I'm going to teach you some goddamn manners so nobody decides to smack you in your b***h face. Also... you really do have that look. Like you've given up on getting better. And I don't like that look at all. Whatever you've got, it can get better unless it's forty-six CAG repeats like I've got and ********, that one was sort of intentional." She sighed. "But, my point is, I want to help you." There was nothing but simple honesty in her voice, and she placed her hand on Bobbie's arm for a second. Then, she stretched herself out. "Anyways, I sort of want to go with you. Out of curiosity. Just because I'm dying doesn't mean I'm made of glass. I'm terminal; fresh out of ******** to give."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:15 pm
Bobbie made a puzzled expression. "I haven't given up on anything, and I'm not rude, you're imposing on my life," she said simply.
This girl was not going to give up, was she?
"Fine I guess. Come with. I don't care. Just don't get me in trouble okay? Come on, it's getting late. I need to get ready." Bobbie signaled Rae with a wave of her arm and lead her back to Bobbie's apartment.
Though she was only 16, she could afford her own place on her own revenue. Of course, mommy dearest paid for every other expense. Not that Bobbie wanted her help, but she insisted on it, and visited once a day to check in on her. She lived in a large suite, complete with a full kitchen, a full bath, a hot tub balcony, TV, the latest electronics...the list went on. Bobbie took out her key and let them in.
"Put your coat anywhere."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 pm
Rae was a bit in awe. "You... live here? Wow. This place is... I'm afraid to step anywhere. This place is just... amazing. It is so hot." The last part escaped without Rae's consent, and she blushed. "You can ignore that last part." She hugged Bobbie tightly, feeling her a** a little.. "Thanks for taking me here. You could've abandoned me but you didn't. So thanks.' She gave Bobbie a little kiss and then stopped and began studying her.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 am
Bobbie arched away from her touch. Rae had said earlier she did not want to be involved with her in "that way" so she was going to respect her wishes. "It's not a problem..and don't worry about stepping in here or anything. Parties are a regular." Bobbie slipped out of the hug, making no outward expression what-so-ever and handing up her coat. She strut her way to the back where her bedroom door was.
"I'll only be a little bit. I'll let you know when I'm dressed." She shut the door behind her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 am
As she was, with all her lust trying to cloud her mind at once, Rae had the urge to follow Bobbie and help her change. She sat down with a groan, holding back nervous shakes that had nothing to do with chorea. "I'm pathetic," she muttered. "Goddess of Peace and Harmony, I am pathetic. I really need to get home." But she wasn't going to; she wanted to go out with Bobbie. She hadn't really done anything since her diagnosis. Hospital, home, a little TV and video games, plenty of reading. And now she realized how boring that all was.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 am
Bobbie dressed in one of her best rave outfits. She was prepared, and planning on getting ******** up tonight. Things had been so stressful, and Rae being the way she was...anyhow, Bobbie figured she would show her a good time.
In the raves she attended it was difficult to stand out, considering it was over run with neon colors and loud music, but of course Bobbie knew how to make an entrance. Dressed and ready she emerged from her room with another outfit in hand for Rae.
She wore a light blue bombshell bra that pushed her tits to make them look even more desirable, and a matching set of blue lacy boy shorts with ripped fishnets and fluffy boots. There were lights along the top of her bra that flashed. She had put on a matching blue wig and done outrageous makeup.
Her face though, remained blank as she looked at Rae, holding out the hanger with an outfit on it. "You might want to put this on."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:36 am
Rae shook her head. "I like my clothes right now, thank you. I'm supposed to stay in comfortable clothes. And if I start shaking, I can stuff my hands in my pockets so nobody notices. And did I mention they're comfortable? Because they are. Really comfy, I mean." She was back to the nervous shakes thing, and had a death-grip on her arms to try and stop them.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 am
"Alright, fine." Bobbie shrugged and returned the stuff to her room. She then looked over at Rae. "Hey, are you okay?" Her muscle spasms seemed to be getting more violent. "Do you need anything?" She asked, walking over and sitting near her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:05 am
"No. Well, I need to take my pills in an hour—can we stop by my place to pick them up, by the way?" She bit her lip. "But, um, truthfully, I haven't been around people I... like, y'know, in the way that you like people when you want to kiss them and stuff, and I never even visited my girlfriend's apartment, but now I'm here with you and I know you're not even my girlfriend, but you are pretty and I do wanna kiss you and..." She took a deep breath. "And I'm rambling and I should probably shut up, shouldn't I?" She silenced, biting her lip.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm
Bobbie's flirtatious smile returned, as it always did when she was complimented. It was a habit--being called beautiful in front of a camera warranted a smile, right? She put a comforting hand over one of Rae's shaking ones, as if reassuring. "I promised not to kiss you Rae," she leaned in and pecked her cheek. "I'd be happy to stop by and pick up your medication with you."
Might as well be nice to her right? Especially if it heightened the possibility to sleep with her. Bobbie was really tired of the fake people she had slept with over the years, and there was something about Rae that brought back some memories of her father. It'd be nice to have her around for a while...well, up until Bobbie got bored. It was all an act, really.
She stood up and looked down at her own belly, pinching some skin. There was no substance to the skin, but it felt to her she was pulling at handfuls of fat. She sighed. She shouldn't have had that chai tea latte...
"Mm, ready to go, Rae?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Rae smiled happily when Bobbie promised they could pick up her meds. She had strict instructions to take her pills at the same times, and she liked the idea of prolonging her life for as long as possible. Of course, not all of them were things to do with her Huntington's. She had to take a benzodiazepine and a mood stabilizer for her bipolar disorder, which was mild before medication, but the manic episodes got worse and her depression amplified after her diagnosis. She also took a few things that, supposedly, helped keep one's mind clear and powerful. Useful, since one of Rae's biggest fears was losing her mind. She ran through her checklist, unaware she was speaking out loud, albeit quietly: "Benzo in an hour, stabilizer twenty minutes after, then red, then blue." She nodded to herself and then glanced at Bobbie. "Let's go! Hopefully, my dad won't be home. I don't want to answer a bunch of questions." The stomach-pinching did not go unnoticed by Rae, and she stored that information for later.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm
Bobbie nodded and pulled out her phone, pressing a button. "My driver will be waiting for us."
They made it downstairs and sure enough, outside waiting for them was a white limousine, in which Bobbie casually climbed into, giving Rae a nice view of her a**. She poured herself a soda from the small bar inside, not wanting to drink before the party.
After Rae gave her address, the driver obediently drove to Rae's residence, pulling up just outside.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm
When they pulled up outside her house (which was a nice house), Rae grabbed Bobbi's hand. "Come on," she said with a giggle. "If we need to explain where we're going, that's your job." She noted that there wasn't a car in the driveway, which didn't mean much, as she led Bobbie inside. "Hello?" she called out.

"Raelyn?" a tentative voice called out from another room.

Rae froze, then grabbed Bobbie's arm and squeezed hard. "Stay quiet," she whispered. She found her meds and put them in a small bag as quietly as she could. Then she took Bobbie up to her room and changed, shamelessly, into a black sweatshirt and purple sweatpants right in front of Bobbie. Then she stuffed her meds in her pocket, grabbed her watch and wallet, and slid a pink bracelet into her pocket when she thought Bobbie wasn't looking, and then she glanced back towards Bobbie. "Let's go. Quietly. Don't want to let my sister know we're here, won't end well." She hurried Bobbie out the door.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:05 pm
Bobbie watched with a dull expression as Rae changed. She seemed rather put out about something, but didn't say anything--besides, she had watched plenty of girls change before. Of course, sex would have been nice right then. Her head tilted at the sight of the pink bracelet. What was it? Something for the hospital in case something happened? Maybe?
"Why, what's wrong with your--ah!" She was pushed out the door too quickly. Bobbie rolled her eyes and got into the car with Rae. She sat down. "I have a few questions--one, what was that bracelet? You didn't put it on. Two, what's so bad about your sister? And three," Bobbie suddenly lifted one of the seat cushions and took out a bag with tiny pieces of paper. "Want a stamp?"
There was suddenly a huge smile across her face. She couldn't wait for the drugs.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff