Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:16 pm
"SURPRISE!!" Leaping out from behind a corner, Rally pounced on Mara in a massive hug. Stealth? The word wasn't in Rally's dictionary. "Are we finally letting the big boss out? Am I finally gonna have work again?? Ican'twaitIcan'twaitIcan'twait!!! UGH, you have no idea how BORED I've been!!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(From what I got from it im still sealed lol.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm
((OOC: Caspian is alone right now. He isn't on a mission with the others. Sorry guys. I thought that the Ultimate Evil was still sealed.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm
{That's what I figured.}

Mara wanted to cry so hard right now, but persisted in keeping up her cheerful demeanor. "Only if you two both shut your traps and stop being so noisy until we actually get him out!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:40 pm
Elizy blinked slowly. "Is that... is that an option? Screwing? Because that'd be fun." She then squealed as Rally appeared. "OHMIGAAAWSH RALLY!" Elizy tackled the girl in a hug as Rally was hugging Mara. She liked the girl, mostly for their similarities. She wasn't sure if the girl liked her back. "Hey, since we did that bending over and sexy-times all over our stealth, we should stop that idea entirely."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 pm
"How about you both go run into the middle of a large group of guards and be the distractions? You'd both make perfect Kamikazes..." Not that either knew what a Kamikaze was, all things considered.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 pm
"Ooooo, that sounds like fun!....What's a kamikaze?" Rally asked, still hugging Elizy and Mara. "Does it involve killing? Because I like killing!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm
Elizy asked, wide-eyed, "Does it involve stabberifering? In the viscera? Because that'd be awesome. Or is it something with sex? Or both? That'd be awesome."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm
"This is it." Zil said under his breath as he looked down at the streets below from the skyscraper on which he stood. It had been several months since 'that incident' happened. The suspects were never found. Zil had gotten himself a much better and more secure job. But it all meant nothing now that there was no one to live it for. He muttered mostly to himself, "No more lies. No more fake smiles. I'm releasing them from this deception. It will all be over"

"Soon."

As the words were spoken, the swift air brushed against his cheeks and it was all over. It was given up to the dream of going fast -- of being there soon enough. Of not being able to wait any longer. That was when he opened his eyes.

He shot up, startled. But suddenly, wait. What? "Where am I?", he muttered softly to himself as he looked around. The hellish surroundings of a barren wasteland he found himself in was a contrast to his previous location. He chuckled, looking down. "Hell. That's where"

((OOC: D'awww!!! You guys started without me~? D: ))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:27 pm
Mara was quick to wriggle herself free and continue along on her path, heading straight for the room that held the seal for the almighty evil. "Why don't you both jump into the middle of an army company and find out? Prefferably as far from here while behaving as distracting as possible!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:54 pm
((Uhhh... The Fated Five could like.. Converge somewhere... Or something *shrug* XD XD ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:06 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Floating within his seal the Ultimate Evil as he had been taking to being called was cross legged as he looked around. It was nothing but white everywhere around him with no end. "Ahh the plain of suck this is what it is" he muttered stretching out somewhat. How long had it been since he had been in there. Days, Month's, Years? "Didn't I leave a pie on the window sill? Well I can only imagine how it tastes now" he chuckled to himself as he started to swim around. "Hmm didn't I tell them to wake me up after a week or so" he continued to swim thru the plain of suck as he had begun to call it.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:36 am
Amy poked her head out, seeing Zil awake. "Um," she said. Then after a second she said, "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi. I'm-m-m-m-m A-A-A-A-" She heard something and shrieked, diving into Zil's arms and using him as a human shield. In a strange place, suddenly and randomly, surrounded by strangers? It was a nightmare. It had to be. That was the only possible thing it could be.

Elizy blinked. "...is the army full of naked women?" Now that she'd gotten her mind onto the sex track, it'd be hard to take it off of it. She absently pet a kitten's head as it poked out of her cleavage, thinking about what she'd do with an army of naked women. Then she blinked and looked at Mara. "Why don't you want me here? I thought we were best friends, Mara. That is very mean. I should stab you." There wasn't any real threat behind it, though. Elizy was just sulking.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:47 am
Rally grinned happily and turned to Elizy with an excited gasp. "LIZY!! We should totally go do that thing Mara wants us to do! She's being boring and stealthy anyway. We can leave her to that while we go have fun!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 am
That made Elizy perk up again. "Yes!" She jumped on Mara again and kissed her cheek again and again and again, then hopped off. "IT'S STABINATIONATING TIME!" She giggled and grabbed Rally's hand and dragged her away.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff